剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
别再来了 我是说 不用走了
Don't come back. I mean, don't--don't go.
什么事
What?
-遇到什么问题了 -遇到什么问题了
- What's the problem? - What's the problem?
问题就是
The problem is this--
我花了四个月时间
I-I have spent the past four months of my life
想方设法要捣毁这个制毒实验室
trying to take down this n-bomb lab,
现在眼看就要成功了
and I'm this close to taking it down.
那就动手啊
So do it.
有个家伙叫本尼·莫雷诺 现在上钩了
Well, I've got this guy, Benny Moreno, on the hook
他要买♥♥我搭档的氰化苄
to buy my partner's benzyl cyanide,
但我还不能操之过急
but I-I can't rush it.
没必要啊 可以换个人来查
You don't have to. Just hand it off.
这是我的案子 麦克
It's mine, Mike.
我不能这么做 你知道我不可能交给别人的
I can't do that, and you know I can't.
让我看一下
Let me take a look.
他叫芬奇
This is Finch.
我想他正在安排和莫雷诺见面
I think he's setting up a meet with Moreno,
但我不清楚时间
but I don't know when.
音质太差了
The audio is bad.
不能优化一下吗
You can't pull any of it?
没有设备我也无能为力
Not with the toys that I've got.
好东西全让你们联调局的拿走了
You FBI guys get all the goodies,
所以我没那么好命
so I'm sh-- out of luck.
你是在生我的气吗
You mad at me?
不是 我没生你的气 只是...
No, I'm not mad at you. Just...
你就这样现身
you show up,
突然我就得来个九十度大转变投入你的行动
and suddenly I'm yanked 90 degrees into your stuff,
我只是...
and I'm just...
还没准备好
I'm not ready.
没错 我就是生你的气了
So, yeah, I am mad at you.
我很抱歉 你给我复♥制♥一份吧
I'm sorry. Just give me a copy of this--
不用了 没关系 我能搞定
No, it's all good. I got it.
-佩琪 -不是 我...
- Paige. - No, I--
你忙你的事 我♥干♥我的
You go do your stuff. I'll do mine.
没问题 我能搞定
I--it's all good. I-I got it.
真没关系
It's all good.
我得说 其实我一点也不在乎
I got to say, I didn't care for it.
-这是一部经典电影 -这是在异化
- It's a classic movie. - It's alienating.
-"异化" -没错 意思就是...
- "Alienating"? - Yeah, it means that--
我知道什么意思
I know what it means.
怎么 哥就不能用高端词汇
What? I can't use big words?
这就是一部垃圾电影
It's a dumb-ass stupid movie, yo.
有你说的那么好吗
That better? Ah!
搞什么鬼
What was that for?
我喜欢那部电影行了吧
I like the movie, all right?
该死
Damn.
-你扎到动脉什么的了吗 -没事
- Did you hit an artery or something? - You're fine.
都被扎到那么多次了 死不了
You were stabbed five times. You'll live.
桑娅 拿一枝卫生棉 然后...
Sonya, give this man a tampon and--I don't know--
再安慰安慰他
hold his hand.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
-他愿意帮我们了 -"他"是谁
- He's gonna help us. - Who's he?
阿尔弗雷多·阿马斯 我见到他本人了
Alfredo Armas. I met the man himself.
不是吧
You didn't.
我确实去了
I kind of did.
你和阿尔弗雷多·阿马斯究竟干了些什么
What the hell were you doing with Alfredo Armas?
吃了头山羊 抽了下雪茄
Well, we ate a goat, smoked some BBMFs.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你根本没必要去那的
There was no reason for you to go down there,
完全没必要
no reason.
有无数种办法可以查到麦克的嫌疑人身份
There's a hundred different ways that you could I.D. Mike's guys.
没时间了 小查 我们已经没其他办法了
There's no time, Chuck. We're at a dead end.
胡扯 你又想去蛇窝以身犯险
Bullsh--. You were trying to put your ass back in a snake pit
然后你就能重新来过了
so you could have a do-over.
查理 小麦的这次行动
Charlie, this thing Mikey's got going
对我们大家都有好处
is good for all of us, okay?
在那次乱子后
After that shit storm we went through,
我们正需要这样一次行动 宝贝
this is what we need, babe.
它能让我们回到原有的轨迹上去
This could put us right back where we need to be.
可你去和卡扎见面却不告诉我
But you set up a meet with Caza without telling me.
你把我踢出局了
You left me out.
没错
True.
现在呢
So what now?
我应该毫无保留地信任你吗
Am I supposed to trust you with my heart?
现在和我谈信任了是吗
Oh, we're talking about trust now?
没搞错吧 就你 晚上偷偷溜出去
Really? You? Sneaking out at night,
不告诉我你去了哪里做了什么
not telling me where you're going or what you're doing?
-我做了什么 -没错
- What am I doing? - Yeah.
我现在明白了 根本不可能重新来过
I'm starting to realize that there's no such thing
对你 对我 对任何人都不可能
as a do-over, not for you, me, or anybody.
你想知道我那晚做了什么吗
You want to know what I'm doing at night?
这就是那晚我做的事
This is what I'm doing at night.
-哪位 -是我
- Hello? - It's me.
你不应该打电♥话♥到这
Yeah, you're not supposed to be calling here.
我知道 只是确认下明天下午的事
No, I know. Just confirming tomorrow afternoon.
我们等你来
We're expecting you.
我有住的地方了
I got the apartment.
还有丹尼尔一间房♥
There's a room for Daniel.
会好起来的 凯西
It's gonna be a good thing, Cass.
一切都会变好的
I'm telling you, it's gonna be good for everybody,
尤其是我们的儿子
especially our son.
我们明天再讨论
We'll discuss all that tomorrow.
-我有事 -还有件事
- I have to go. - Oh, one more thing.
喂
Um--hello?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
强尼告诉你的吗
Johnny tell you?
拜托 老兄你也不看看我是谁啊
Come on, now, bro, who you talking to?
你躲得了别人也躲不了我啊
You should know by now you can hide from anybody but me.
进来吧 把门关了
Come in. Close the door.
还不错吧
Huh? Not bad, right?
这儿还有足球
Look, I got his soccer stuff here.
我还不知道他是否喜欢棒球或橄榄球
I don't know if he's into baseball or football yet,
但以防万一我也都准备了点
but I got a little bit just in case.
你懂的 我不想让他失望
You know, I don't want to disappoint him, but I...
老兄 我觉得他会喜欢的
I think he's gonna like it, man.
是啊 简直帅爆了
Yeah, it's dope.
怎么了
What's going on?
查理的事
Charlie.
她是凯莉·巴迪洛
You are looking at Kelly Badillo.
胡安·巴迪洛的妻子
That's Juan Badillo's wife...
遗孀
Widow.
查理一直盯着她 在查她
Charlie's been staking her out, investigating her.
她为啥要做这事
Why is she doing that?
那把钥匙让所有人认为是金属音杀了巴迪洛
The key swap convinced everybody Jangles killed Badillo.
也许不是所有人
Well, maybe not everybody.
如果查理在调查这...
If Charlie's digging into this...
我知道这是坏消息
Yeah, I know it's bad.
那你找我♥干♥嘛
So what are you coming to me for?
难道下一步是要把查理埋沙子里吗
What, is the next step burying Charlie in the desert?
老兄 别这样
Come on, man.
我不会这么做的 布里格斯
Hey, I'm not going down for this, Briggs, you understand?
你有计划了吗
You got a plan?
首先要定下计划吧
Now, that's a first.
老兄 你得查到查理的计划
You need to find out what she's planning, man.
把这件事处理好 赶在查理之前
Take care of this. Get ahead of it.
查出这事有多麻烦 去查啊
Find out how bad this is. You need to find out.
-你拿走了我的文档 -拷了一份
- You took my file. - Made a copy.
你会想看到结果的
I thought you'd want to see this.
-是音质增强了吗 -并不全是
- Is the audio enhanced? - not exactly.
那为什么叫我来这
Then why am I here?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表