剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
然后或许再回来一枪崩了你
and then maybe come back and shoot you.
你没跟我说过你住的地方
You didn't tell me you lived
有诡异的爬行动物 芬奇
in a frickin' reptile house, Finchy.
你也没说你女朋友会在
You said not to expect your girlfriend.
-她... -我想见见是谁
- She-- - I wanted to meet the guy
要买♥♥我的货
who's buying my chemicals.
货在哪里 芬奇
Where is the stuff, Finchy?
钱在哪里呢
Where's the money?
就在这里 全都在
It's right here. It's all there.
他数一下你不会介意吧
You don't mind if he counts it.
快点
Hurry up.
不过趁着这个时间 你不如喝杯啤酒吧
But in the meantime, why don't you have a beer?
弗朗西斯看上去饿了
Francis looks hungry.
就是现在了 我们上 行动 行动
That's it. Let's go, go, go, go, go, move!
你跟芬奇在一起是自毁前程
You're wasting yourself with Finch.
你自己也清楚 是吧
You know that, right?
我妈妈说人各有志 所以...
My mom said it takes all kinds, so...
她也是个傻瓜
She was an idiot too.
好吧
All right.
缉毒局
D.E.A.!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 你给我们下套了
You son of a bitch! You set us up!
快截住他
Cut him off!
他跳出窗外了
He's out the window!
你让条子来抓我们 然后自己跑路了
You sic the feds on us and then you run?
我没让任何人来抓谁
I didn't sic no one on no one.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
不许动
Don't move.
你也一样 跪下 举起手来
You too, on your knees. Hands up.
起来 起来 手放在脑后
Get up, get up. Hands behind your head.
举起手来 听见没
Manos arriba, huh?
知道了
Yeah.
-你来对付他吧 -好的
- You got him? - Yeah.
起来 快走
Up. Come on.
转过身去 亲爱的
Turn around there, sweetie.
你是觉得这事很有趣吗
Did you have fun with that or what?
是吗
Yep?
-福斯特探员 -沃伦探员
- Agent Foster. - Agent Warren...
你让我帮你关注卡扎的一举一动
You told me to be on the lookout for anything coming from Caza.
-是的 你发现什么了 -有一条消息
- Yeah, what you got? - A tip came in.
一个奥兰治的线人说 卡扎在亨丁顿滩
A C.I. in Orange pointed us towards a Caza cut house
有个制毒工厂
in Huntington Beach.
那里以前是一家旧的信封工厂
Used to be an old envelope factory.
-我们去吗 -已经在制定战术了
- We moving? - Tactical's already rolling.
他们会狠狠打击 以防那个窝点有武装
They're gonna hit it hard in case it's a setup.
不会的
It won't be.
我跟他们说等你到了再行动
I told them to hold until you arrive.
很好 你有地址吗
Great. You got an address?
是你点的火
You lit the match!
-后退 -要杀了我吗
- Stay back. - Guns now?
是谁中枪了
Who got shot?
我听不出来
I can't tell.
你们在我车里干什么
What are you doing in my car?
对不起 爸爸 我们需要一台录音机
Sorry, dad. We needed a tape player.
听听这个
Here check it out.
要杀了我吗
Guns now?
-这是什么 -你觉得这是真的吗
- What is this? - You think it's real?
-杀人 -没有什么杀人的事
- Snuff. - No such thing as snuff.
我们那时候就已见不到这种都市传说了
It's an urban legend since before my day.
这种事从来不是真的
Never been a real one.
你们还要吗
You want it back?
不要 又不是真的
Nah. It's not real.
联调局 联调局
F.B.I.! F.B.I.!
-没人 -没人
- Clear. - Clear.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this?
恶俗的幽默感
A messed-up sense of humor.
-这就是那个家伙 -是的
- Here's our guy. - Yeah.
好吧 各位 我们收拾走人
All right, guys, let's wrap it up.
好吧 等等 等等
Okay, okay. Wait, wait.
不好意思 我来理一下思路
So bear with me while I try to figure this all out.
现在 我们找到了一张照片
Now, we find a photo,
盖在山羊屎...不好意思
stuck in goat sh--, mind you,
它所在的那间仓库
in a warehouse
我们本来以为里面装满了毒品
that's supposed to be full of drugs.
而我们认为照片里的人
And we think the guy in that photo
就是那个想要你脑袋的家伙
is the guy who tried to have you killed.
这就是你们要我相信的事
That's what you want me to believe?
故事很长 这是简短版本 没错
That's the long and short of it, yeah.
-那这人是谁呢 -卡洛斯·索拉诺
- So who is it? - Carlos Solano,
是索拉诺集团的头目
head of the Solano Cartel.
卡洛斯·索...
Carlos Sol-- dude,
哥们 这不是卡洛斯·索拉诺
that's not Carlos Solano.
卡洛斯·索拉诺是个年轻人
Carlos Solano's a young dude.
他家在伊格尔罗克呢 对吧
He's got that place in Eagle Rock, right?
没错 强尼说得对 他跟他姐姐住在一起
Yeah, Johnny's right. He lives with his sister.
这位是小卡洛斯·索拉诺
This is Carlos Solano, Jr.
他的朋友都称呼他卡里托
His friends call him Carlito.
他的姐姐叫露西娅 但她不参与家族生意
His sister is Lucia, but she's not part of the family business.
那这位就是他们的父亲咯
And this is their old man?
老卡洛斯在特卡特市[墨西哥]外运营非法集团
Carlos senior runs the cartel out of Tecate,
用大巴将各种非法物品向北运输到卡里托手中
ships everything north via buses to Carlito.
反正我是这么推测的
At least, that's my theory.
下面要说的你们得相信
Trust me on this part.
我们在海♥洛♥因♥中找到过一种机油防爆添加剂
It has to do with a motor-oil additive
他们的勾当肯定与此有关
we found in some of the heroin.
那我们这次要演什么戏码
Okay, so what's our play?
认不认识什么索拉诺的街头毒贩
Do you know any Solano dealers, street level?
认识一些
Yeah, a few.
我们要拼凑一条从大巴
Well, we're gonna want to piece together a supply chain
到卡里托的供应链 给那家伙送点钱
from the buses to Carlito, connect the money to the man.
不行 这招行不通 哥儿们
No, that's not gonna work, man.
那家伙可没工夫处理日常事务
Dude doesn't handle the day-to-day.
他不会跟什么街头小混混谈生意的
We're not gonna find him talking to corner boys.
如果我们打入他们内部呢
Unless we're embedded.
想交个新男友吗
Feel like making a new boyfriend?
行啊 我没问题
Yeah, I can do that.
大家听好
Okay, well, listen,
卡里托是个非常危险的人物
Carlito is a special kind of dangerous,
所以我希望你在后方支援 强尼
so I want you running backup, Johnny.
所以是要我去盯着大巴吗
So you want me to run buses?
我希望你搬个家
I want you to move out.
-什么 -要用你的房♥间
- What? - Gonna need your room.
好吧 早知道会有这么一天
Yeah, I thought that was coming.
那我这次没任务吗
So I got nothing to play here.
我想要杰克负责大巴
I want Jakes on the buses.
-杰克搬走了 -什么
- Jakes moved out. - What?
是啊 他也不干了
Yeah. He's off field work too.
他打算功成身退了
He's, uh, pushing a desk now.
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
大概是你们都漠不关心的时候吧
Probably when none of you were looking.
泽兰斯基 杰克的房♥间和大巴监视都归你了
Okay, well, Zelanski, you get Jakes' room and the buses.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
有 怎么能不带上杰克呢
Yeah, how did we miss Jakes?
开始准备吧
Okay, let's get to it.
卡珊德拉 德里克
Cassandra, Derek...
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
-是这样的...-我能搞定
- Here's the situation-- - I can handle this.
戴尔 没可能的
Dale, this isn't going to happen.
什么意思
Excuse me?
哥儿们 我们警告过你很多次了
Man, you've been warned plenty of times.
你却一直不肯罢休 反复纠缠
You keep pushing and pushing, and all--
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表