剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
你和查理 是吧
You and Charlie, huh?
-你套我话 沃伦 -没有 长官
- You fishing, Warren? - No, Sir.
是你地板上的内♥裤♥
Panties on your floor.
那样做明智吗
Is that smart?
我想我们都需要有人去依靠 你懂吗
I guess we both needed somebody to lean on, you know?
他来啦
There he is.
近来怎么样 利昂
Ah, what's up, Leon?
小保
Paulie.
-就是他吗 -没错 兄弟
- Is that him? - Yeah, man.
这钱容易赚 就像我说的 哥们儿
Easy money, just like I said, bro.
麦克 过来见见我的好朋友利昂
Hey, Mike, I want you to meet my, uh, good friend Leon.
很高兴见到你 利昂
Nice to meet you, Leon.
彼此 麦克 彼此
Likewise, Mike. Likewise.
咱们看看货吧 好吗
Let's see that merchandise, huh?
是他吗
Is that him?
是
Yeah.
你准备给卡扎打电♥话♥还是怎么着
You gonna call Caza or what?
什么 对
Huh? Oh, yeah.
-好的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
利昂 你这是干什么 兄弟
Leon, what-- what are you doing, bro?
疑犯举枪
We got a gun.
我看到了 别开枪 别开枪
I see it. No shot. No shot.
计划变了 保罗
Change of plans, Paul, all right?
我们不分钱了
We're not splitting the money.
你做了什么 卡扎呢
What did you do? Where's Caza?
我是为了让事情变得容易些 兄弟
Hey, I'm making this easy on you, bro.
方法就是拿枪指着我的脸吗
You're making this easy on me by putting a gun in my face?
-哪里容易了 -我会开枪的 保罗
- That don't feel easy. - I will hurt you, Paul. All right?
-你会朝我开枪 -我会让你伤得很严重
- You'll hurt me? - I will hurt you bad.
该死 布里格斯你挡我视线了 伙计
Damn it, Briggs, you're in my line, man.
我跟你说 利昂 你会后悔这么做的
I'm telling you, Leon, you really don't want to do this.
不用你告诉我该做什么 好吗
Don't you tell me what I want to do, okay?
麦克 冷静
Mike, be cool.
我瞄准他了 我要开枪
I've got him. I'm taking the shot.
布里格斯这次是故意挡住了我视线
Briggs blocked me intentionally this time.
其他人能开枪吗
Anyone else got a shot?
不能
No shot.
这是怎么了
What's going on here?
只不过是朋友之间的一点小分歧
Just a little disagreement between friends.
我要毙了你们俩 我对天发誓
I'll shoot you both, I swear to god.
我不在乎他们会怎么说
I don't care what they say.
反正我会把尸体给他们
I will bring them a corpse.
你知道吗 搞砸了
You know what? Screw it.
强尼 开枪打他手
Johnny, shoot him in the hand.
你是怎么做到的 保罗
How did you do that, Paul?
我不知道 利昂
Gee, I don't know, Leon.
也许因为我是联邦调查局的
Maybe because I'm a fed.
你个笨蛋 你被捕了
You dumbass, you're under arrest.
-布里格斯 -干吗
- Briggs. - Yeah.
我们中午还冲浪吗
We still gonna be surfing by noon?
可能不了
Probably not.
-不对 你弄得不对 -闭嘴
- No, you're doing it wrong. - Shut up.
伙计 你们这群无情的家伙
Oh, man, you guys are heartless, man...
狠心无情
Heartless.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
利昂 你刚才可是想把我踢出这笔交易
Leon, you just tried to cut me out of this deal.
而且你还打算把我交给一群杀手
And you were about to hand me over to some assassins.
我怎么会知道他们是杀手
Hey, how was I supposed to know they were assassins, huh?
我们怎么能联♥系♥上他们
How do we reach them?
我存的名字是...
Number's under...
"杀手"
"Killboys."
找到了
Yes, it is.
怎么花了这么长时间
Yo, what's taking so long?
计划有点变化
Got a little change in plans.
刚才你的手下利昂准备把我踢出局
Your boy Leon here just tried to cut me out,
-所以现在你得和我交易 -你是谁
- so now you're dealing with me. - Who are you?
我是谁 你要的人在我手上
Who am I? I'm the guy who has the guy.
想要你的陆战队员 就来找我
You want your marine, come to me.
留着这个手♥机♥
Nah. Keep this phone.
我们会告诉你时间地点
We'll tell you when and where.
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that?
非常感谢 利昂
Thanks a lot, Leon.
-我要取消任务 -伙计们 什么都没变
- I'm calling it off. - Guys, nothing's changed.
我们还是可以抓住他们 围剿他们
We still grab them, and we roll them up.
如果我们不控制见面的时间或地点
If we don't control the time or place of the meet,
我就不能保证你的安全 麦克
I can't guarantee your safety, Mike.
-我的安全 -是啊
- My safety? - Yeah.
什么时候你开始在意我的安危了
Since when are you concerned about my safety?
不都是你把我往火坑里送吗
Used to be you'd march me to the gates of hell
我还因此挨了卡扎集团的枪子儿
if it meant a shot at the Caza Cartel.
算了吧 兄弟
Look, let it go, man.
布里格斯说任务结束了 就结束了 行了
If Briggs says the mission is over, it's over--come on.
你得为自己想想 强尼
You need to start thinking for yourself, John.
对不起 你刚刚跟我说什么
I'm--I'm sorry, what'd you say to me?
这事你今天真是较上劲了 沃伦
Wow. You're really on one today, aren't you, Warren?
你们这是怎么了
What happened to you guys?
我所认识的布里格斯
The Briggs that I knew--
非常有远见
He could see things from 3,000 feet.
现在就好像
Now it's like--
你们就跟海滩篝火的灰烬一样
It's like you guys are a bunch of beach burnouts
只想玩玩警♥察♥捉小偷
playing cops and robbers.
灰烬
Burnouts?
我们能好好工作吗
Can we get to work?
或者我们再去顶着猎枪转几圈
Or should we go spin around the shotgun?
那看起来比较有趣
That looked fun.
-我能揍他吗 -不 强尼 你不能
- Can I hit him? - No, Johnny, you can't.
我负责这次行动 麦克
I'm calling the operation, Mike.
结束了
It's off.
抱歉浪费了你一张头等舱的机票
I'm sorry you wasted a first-class ticket to get out of here.
但愿没弄皱你的西服
Hope you didn't wrinkle your suit.
你知道吧 没有你我们也做得很好 兄弟
You know we were doing fine without you, right, bro?
怎么了
What's up?
所以华盛顿算是把你变成了个混♥蛋♥ 是吧
So D.C. kind of turned you into an asshole, huh?
现在我是个混♥蛋♥了
Now I'm an asshole.
就跟我们是灰烬一样
Just like we're burnouts.
我没说你
I didn't mean you.
又不是只有强尼玩了转圈 麦克
Johnny wasn't the only one spinning around the shotgun, Mike.
我刚到华盛顿的时候 我...
Look, when I got to D.C., I was...
我是个摇滚巨星
I mean, I was a rock star.
我是个货真价实的卧底探员
I was a real undercover agent, you know?
大家都很兴奋...
Everyone was excited, and...
他们太激动了 把我围在桌后动弹不得
They were so excited, they stuck me behind a desk.
那不正是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
也许吧
Maybe.
但经历过我们所做的那些工作之后...
But after you do what we do...
其他的一切感觉都那么不真实
Nothing else feels like real life.
我知道
I know.
我有过这么个猜想
I had this theory, right?
被否决的猜想
This bust theory.
基本上是我让他们...
And I basically made them--
逼着他们让我去追查
Forced them to let me pursue it.
结果我偏偏害自己的调查
And I just burned right through
全部毁于一旦了
all the clout that I had going in.
所以你回来
Ah, so you're back here
是为了让自己再次成为明星啊
to try to make yourself a rock star again.
世上死的摇滚巨星够多了 麦克
This world has enough dead rock stars, Mike.
布里格斯只是想确保你不会成为其中之一
Briggs is just trying to make sure you're not one of them.
亲爱的
Hey, darling.
很晚了
It's late.
只是出去走走
Needed a walk is all.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表