剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
You're not Briggs.
是吗 可是你也不是
Yeah? Well, neither are you.
等在这里
Wait here.
不管你拿着什么 你都可以放下了
Whatever you got you can leave it.
你好 我叫...
Hi, uh, my name's, uh--
我不在乎你叫什么
I don't care what your name is,
把我弟弟的东西放下就走吧
just leave my brother's silly crap and go.
事实上 我是被邀请来的
Actually, I think I might have been invited.
小伙计 你要是被邀请来的
Little man, if you were invited,
我就会认识你了
I'd know you.
-小伙计 -露西娅
- Little man? - Lucia.
-他和我们一起的 -和你
- He's with us. - With you?
和卡利托
With Carlito.
露西娅为难你了吗
Lucia was giving you a hard time?
你姐姐 没有 她...
Your sister? Nah, she, uh...
她看起来很亲切
She seems nice.
别撒谎了
Don't lie.
我姐姐就是个婊♥子♥
My sister's a bitch.
你和埃斯特班在夜♥总♥会♥认识的 是吧
Ah, so, uh, you met Esteban at the club, huh?
对
Yeah.
我们在瞎扯
Yeah, you know, we were shooting the shit.
他说他朋友特别迷恋墨西哥古董
He says that his boy's got a hard-on for mexican antiques, so...
说实话 我在知道他朋友是你之前
Honestly I wouldn't have cared as much
都不怎么在意这事
till I saw his friend was you.
-是吗 -我见过你 兄弟
- Oh? - I seen you around, bro.
你看起来像是值得结交的人
You seem like a good guy to know.
给我看看货
Show me.
十八世纪后期 保养得几乎在最好状态
Late 18th century. Near perfect condition.
这白银镶嵌
Wow, the silver inlay
真是工艺精美
is exquisite.
刚你说是从哪里搞到这些的
Where did you say you got these again?
圣塔安尼塔外一个老家伙
Old cat out of Santa Anita
纯种马赛马时看走眼了
with a lousy-ass eye for thoroughbreds.
一个带着一对
A degenerate gambler
有两百年历史的手♥枪♥的堕落赌徒吗
with a pair of 200-year-old pistols, huh?
是的 显然他祖上或者家里什么人
Yeah, apparently his great-great something or other
是革命党
was a revolucionario.
如今传到他手上是第九代
These are ninth generation hand-me-downs.
从墨西哥革命时算起
From the Mexican Revolution?
没错
Yeah.
那你愿意
And you would, say,
拿你的命作担♥保♥么
stake your life on that?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我愿意
Yeah, I would.
看来你这位圣塔安尼塔的朋友
Well, it looks like your friend in Santa Anita
不是唯一一个押错赌注的人
is not the only one who makes bad bets.
"N. N. B."
"N. N. B."
尼古拉斯·诺埃尔·布泰
Nicolas Noěl Boutet.
他给凡尔赛宫设计制♥造♥兵器
He made firearms for the manufactory of Versailles.
这几把手♥枪♥是法国货 不是西班牙的
These pistols are French, not Spanish.
我说过不要对我撒谎
I told you not to lie to me.
该死的 强尼 我告诉过你
God damn it, Johnny, I told you.
我他妈的提醒过你
I freaking told you.
我没有对你撒谎
I didn't lie to you.
我只是还没把故事讲完呢
I just wasn't finished with the story yet.
有更多来龙去脉
There's more.
你的故事还没说完
You weren't finished with the story?
说来听听 我总是乐于享受
Let's see. I always enjoy
看着一个愚蠢的小男人用一张大嘴巴
watching a stupid, little man with a big mouth
给自己挖坑 越挖越深
dig himself deeper.
1808年约瑟夫·波拿巴在西班牙称帝
In 1808, Joseph Bonaparte declared himself king of Spain.
他把这些作为和平礼物
He offered these as peace offerings
送给了墨西哥的总督
to Jose de Iturrigaray,
约瑟·伊图里加雷
the viceroy of Mexico.
但伊图里加雷后来被罢免了
But Iturrigaray was deposed,
这两把枪就到了一个墨西哥中尉
and the pistols fell to juan Bautista de Sonora,
巴蒂斯塔·索诺拉的手上
a Mexican lieutenant
他在墨西哥革命时和萨帕塔并肩作战
who fought with Zapata in the Revolution.
而他 正是我这位朋友的祖先
That's my friend's ancestor.
这真是个好故事
That's a good story.
好吧 看来我注意到你这张大嘴巴
Okay, I guess I was right about the big mouth part,
也是有道理的
at any rate.
这些枪能用吗
Do they work?
如果你知道怎么用的话
If you know what you're doing.
我还...
I've, um...
我还从来没这样给枪上过膛呢
I've never packed a barrel like this one before.
教教我
Show me.
这种枪膛需要装五十颗左右的黑火♥药♥
This chamber takes about 50 grains of black powder.
把子弹放在润滑纸上
Set the ball on the lubricated patch,
然后用短舂杆把它按进枪管里
and then press it into the barrel with your starter.
然后是舂杆
Then your ramrod.
压实
Jam it in,
-然后就上好了 -让我搞清楚
- and you're all set. - So let me get this straight.
你是让我
You want me to
用舂杆"插♥进♥去" 对吧
jam it in with my ramrod, huh?
你不是我喜欢的类型
You're not my type.
接下来能准备开枪了吧
So now it's ready to fire?
可以了
That's right.
我的朋友 你侮辱了我
Ay, amigo. You insult me.
你还对我撒谎
And you lie to me.
你还得把底火帽
You still have to put the firing cap
盖在引火嘴上 像这样
on the percussion nipple, like so.
-对吧 -对 我给忘了
- Right? - That's right, I forgot.
是啊 你给忘了
Uh-huh. Yeah, you forgot.
你也把底火帽装上
You too. Cap your nipple.
装上底火帽 胆小鬼
Cap your nipple, pussy.
现在...
Now...
我们来一决生死
we are ready to do battle.
我不会这么做的 兄弟
I'm not doing this, bro.
对了
That's right.
我忘了 我不能要求决斗
I forgot, you cannot just ask for a duel.
不对不对 应该是挑起一场决斗
No, no, no. You have to provoke it.
快看看 快看看
Oh, mira, look.
他的脸都红了
His face is all red. Oh!
可怜的小家伙
Pobrecito.
站起来 胆小鬼
Stand up, little pussy.
我是不会这么做的 我告诉过你我不会
I'm not doing this, bro. I already told you no.
而我也说了让你站起来
And I told you to stand.
我就是要在我家客厅把你毙了 怎么样
I'm gonna shoot you right here in my living room, okay?
就在这儿 我要这么做
Right here! I'm gonna do that.
但你有两个选择
But you got a couple choices.
要么我就在这儿近距离毙了你
I can do it right here point blank,
或者我们可以走几步 看看会发生什么
or we can walk our paces and see what happens.
你选哪个
What do you say?
走八步 不准作弊
Eight paces, no cheating.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
好 我们开始
Okay, here we go.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three...
四
Four...
五
Five...
六
Six...
七
Seven...
卡洛斯 住手
Carlos, stop it!
该死的你搞什么名堂
What the hell are you doing?
我们只是在玩个游戏
Uh, we were just playing a game.
-一个游戏 -是啊
- A game. - Yeah.
你从背后开枪打人
What's the name of the game
这算哪门子游戏
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表