剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
主要是掩护工作
mostly as cover.
你得确保他不会再传话给苏拉
You got to make sure he doesn't get word back to Sulla.
我们走吧
Let's go.
联邦警官
Federal officers.
我能...为你们做些什么 警官
How can I, uh, help you, officers?
我要问一下你和这个年轻女孩
I need to ask you about your relationship
-是什么关系 -这是我女儿
- with this young girl. - This is my daughter.
我正准备带她回家
I'm about to take her home.
这是你父亲吗
Is this your father?
杰克警官 麻烦你带这个年轻女孩
Officer Jakes, will you please take this young girl
-回我们的车上吧 -你要带她去哪里
- back to our car? - Where are you taking her?
我们得问你几个问题
We have to ask you a few questions.
听着 我没做错什么
Look, I didn't do anything wrong.
你正在袭击一名联邦警官
You're assaulting a federal officer.
她在笑呢 她想跟我走
She was smiling. She wanted to come with me.
混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit!
好了好了 佩琪 佩琪 抓住他了
All right, all right, Paige, Paige, we got him.
-狗屎 -我们抓住他了 抓住他了
- Piece of shit! - We got him. We got him.
好了 没事了 抓住他了 听到吗
Okay. It's okay. We got him, all right?
我们抓住他了
We got him.
手放到背后 先生
Hands behind your back, sir.
快点 先生 请站起来
Come on, sir, get on your feet, please.
我们就要得到进银行的通行证了
We're gonna get our bank entry.
怎么做
How?
今天早上五点 特勤局接到一通
5:00 this morning, Secret Service got a call
来自盖蒂国家银行的电♥话♥
from Getty National.
原来夜里有一名储户
Apparently one of their night depositors
悄悄存入了一张一百美元的伪钞
slipped in a fake $100 bill.
他们很关注这事 因为这是张新式的假♥钞♥
They're interested because it's one of the new ones.
-你在跟我开玩笑吧 -没有
- You got to be kidding me. - No.
我提到我们正在查一起伪钞案件
I mentioned we were working a counterfeit case
请求他们也让我参与了调查
and begged my way on to their investigation.
真够方便的
Oh, how convenient.
一百元的伪钞就这么从天而降吗
Counterfeit $100 bill just falls from the sky?
这是来自上帝的礼物
It was a gift from the heavens.
你以前可是个乖宝宝
You used to be a good little boy scout.
-出了什么事 -我依然是
- What happened? - I still am.
我只是在为了先进荣誉奋斗呢
I'm just working on some of the advanced badges.
很高兴你第一天就来帮忙
Good of you to jump in, first day and all.
我只是想让自己有点用处
Just trying to make myself useful.
得确保自己不被淘汰啊 不是吗
Got to make sure we don't become obsolete, don't we?
那么 鉴于你还在熟悉新环境
So, since you're learning the lay of the land still,
我先把你安排在支援小组
I'm just gonna put you on support.
你确定 我很乐意上前线的
You sure? I'm happy to be down on the front lines.
淡定
Ah, easy.
我的小组是在前线的
My team's, uh, on the front lines.
-我们就是这么做事的 -好吧
- It's just the way we work. - All right.
有句话怎么说来着
But what's that saying?
没有小角色 只有小球员
No small parts, just small players.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
迪戈说卡里托要卖♥♥
Diego said that Carlito was selling him
一些军用武器给他
some sort of military-grade weapons.
好 那这些枪该什么时候到货
Okay, then w-when are the guns supposed to get here?
强尼 没有枪
Johnny, there are no guns.
"没有枪"是什么意思
What do you mean "There are no guns"?
我偷听到卡里托说 他们炸了
I overheard Carlito saying that they got blown up
一次交易的货品 我不...
in a shipment or something. I don't--
我不知道 但我觉得没有枪
I don't know, but I don't think there are any.
那我们拖延时间是为了什么
Then what the hell are we stalling for?
我爸爸常派去处理这档事的人
The man that my father usually sends
没有空来处理
for these things wasn't available,
所以他派西蒙从墨西哥过来
so he sent Simon from Mejico.
时间到
Time's up.
别动
Stay put.
是他吗
Is that him?
他来了
He's here.
你带枪来了吗
You got the guns?
露西娅在哪
Where's Lucia?
-你没事吧 -还好你来了
- You all right? - I'm just glad you're here.
给他们松绑 现在立刻
Cut them out of these, now.
你迟到了 居然还对我们发号♥施令
You're late, and then you start barking orders at us?
索拉诺先生若是知道
Mr. Solano will not be happy
你们这么对他的女儿 一定不高兴
to hear about how you treated his daughter.
现在...
Now...
给我们枪
our guns.
M4型突击步♥枪♥
The m4 assault rifle--
气动式自动步♥枪♥
Gas-operated, magazine-fed.
上等佳品
A thing of beauty.
抱歉害你卷入这些...
I'm sorry that I've dragged you into all this...
这些破事
all this mess.
在警♥察♥来之前 我们赶快走吧
Hey, let's get you out of here before the police come.
我们可以去哪里
Where can we go?
我不知道
I'm not sure yet.
酒店如何
Um, how about a hotel?
他们闯入了我家
They came to my house.
一定也能在汽车旅馆里找到我
They're gonna find me in some stupid motel.
好好好 那朋友家呢
Okay, okay, okay. What about a friend's house?
我不能再害别人卷入危险
I can't put anyone else in danger.
你还是走吧
You should probably just go.
我不会丢下你的
Look, I'm not just gonna leave you.
我想到我们可以去哪里了
Come on, I got somewhere we can go, okay?
跟我来
Come on.
盖蒂国家银行
-威尔逊女士 -有什么事吗
- Ms. Wilson? - Yes, how can I help you?
我是联调局的麦克·沃伦
Mike Warren, FBI.
她是特别探员德马科
This is Special Agent DeMarco.
您能给我们指一下
Would you be able to point us in the direction
去特勤局办事处的路吗
of the Secret Service?
当然没问题 沃伦探员 请跟我来
Yes, of course, Agent Warren. Please, follow me.
我们得给兰迪戴上窃听器
So we're gonna put a wire on Randy,
等交易一成交 我们就...
and when the buy is a go, we're gonna hop--
什么 窃听器
Whoa, whoa, wire?
你刚才可没说要戴窃听器
You ain't say nothing about no wire.
兰迪 我们要录下这场交易
Well, Randy, we got to get the buy on tape.
而且我们得监听里面的情况
We need ears in there, too,
以防你发生不测
in case anything happens to you, man.
他有次和三合会交易时
Man, I was in there with Kyle
我和凯尔在里面
when he did a deal with the Triad.
他以为凯尔戴着窃听器
Dude thought he was wearing a wire
-直接一枪爆了他的头 -兰迪 兰迪
- and blew his head off. - Randy, Randy.
听着 伙计 放轻松
Listen, man, you got to relax, okay?
我们就在这里
We're gonna be right there.
没事的 好吗
Everything's gonna be fine, all right?
让我看看窃听器
Let me see the wire.
不不不
Oh, hell, no. Hell, no.
如果这是个别针 手表或是什么小东西
If it was a pin or some watch or some shit,
也就算了 我才不戴1976年的东西
but I'm not wearing no crapped out wire from 1976.
兰迪 兰迪 兰迪 我们说好的
Randy, Randy, Randy, come on, we had a deal, pal.
我说的是能让你们见面
My deal was to get you to meet.
-不不 -如果我进去
- No. No. - Now, if I go in and get
被一枪爆了头 我弟弟谁来照顾
my head blown off, who's gonna take care of my brother?
我来戴窃听器
I'll wear the wire.
我在厄尔巴索工作的时候接触过桑塔纳
Hey, I worked the Santanas down in El Paso, you know.
我看过兰迪的材料 让我去交易
Read Randy's case file. Let me make the buy.
别急 别急 韦斯特
Slow down. Slow down, West.
他们交易时只说塔加拉语
They only do business in Tagalog.
兰迪不想去
Randy won't do it.
我会说一些 足够做交易了
I know enough that I can make this happen.
你会说塔加拉语
So you speak, um, Tagalog.
[塔加拉语]
拜托 头儿 是你说
Come on, coach, you said
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表