剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Mike had three cuts, one on his forehead,
一处在太阳穴 还有一处在手掌上
one on his temple, and one on his palm.
卸胎棒一挥 打出三处伤
One hit of a tire iron, three cuts.
你到底想暗示什么
What exactly are you suggesting?
我什么都没有暗示
I'm not suggesting anything exactly.
好吧
Right.
听着 佩琪
Look, Paige,
我们都知道那孩子对这个案子干劲十足
we all know the kid's got a hard-on for the case,
但是我不相信他会干出谋杀这种事
but I'm not sure murder is in his wheelhouse.
如果是掩盖真♥相♥呢
What about cover-up,
为了保持苏拉正常运营
to keep Sulla operational?
你不是和战术小队在一起吗 派他们进去
You're with tactical, right? Send 'em in.
他的后援队是联邦探员 所以没他的同意
His cover team is FBI, so they're not gonna make a move
后援部队不会轻举妄动
without his green light.
我可以给局里打几个电♥话♥
I can make some calls at the bureau.
我不是请你去打电♥话♥ 布里格斯
I'm not asking you to make calls, Briggs.
我是请你来帮助我端掉苏拉
I am asking you to help me shut Sulla down.
我不能去袭击那栋房♥子
I can't hit the compound.
你可以代麦克发号♥施令
You can supersede his orders.
我不能去袭击那栋房♥子
I can't hit the compound...
但我想有人可以
But I think I know someone who can.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
我已经竭尽可能接近锡德了
As close as I've gotten to Sid,
他还是把我拒之门外 你知道的
he's still keeping me on the wrong side of the door, you know.
但也许你给了我开门的钥匙
It might be you just handed me the key.
两个星期没你的消息
Two weeks I don't hear from you,
现在怎么私下找我
and now secret meetings?
你该走了 离开墨西哥
You have to go, from Mexico.
你是什么意思 为什么
What do you mean? Why?
你已经失去我爸爸的青睐了 强尼
You lost my father's favor, Johnny.
我弟弟掌握了经营大权
My brother gets the business running,
他会把你干掉的
he'll put you in the ground.
我不能走
I can't.
宝贝 我就做这一次 好吗
Look, baby, I just need to do this once, okay?
然后我就收手
Then I'm done.
我们可以重新开始
We can start over.
你就那么想要钱吗
Are you that desperate for money?
你这是贪心到连命都不要了吗
You're so greedy that you would risk your life?
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
她找你干嘛
What'd she want?
没什么 想救我一命吧
Nothing. To save my life.
你得想想 会不会有这么一天
You'd think after some point,
她会和这个墨西哥帮派断绝关系
she'd stop giving it up to these Mexican gangsters,
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
你这种人看来是想不明白了
Guess these idiots never learn.
露西娅没有选择她父亲
Uh, Lucia didn't choose her father, man.
更别提她那个神经弟弟
She definitely didn't choose her crazy-ass brother,
但她选择了我
but she did choose me,
而我却在欺骗她 而且...
and I'm lying to her and...
哥们儿 你怎么把尿撒在这些桶里
Son, are you pissing in these buckets?
这儿又没个像样的厕所
We don't got a proper toilet in here.
-你说我应该往哪儿尿 -恶心死了
- Where you want me to piss? - That's gross!
你觉得我尿哪儿合适 强尼
Where would you like me to piss, Johnny?
你真是恶心透顶了 哥们儿
You're frickin' gross, dude.
别管那个了 我搞不定这个问题
Anyway, I can't make this math work.
东西太重 根本无法做到软着陆
It's too much weight to give a soft landing.
我可以加固板条箱 但是地面还是太硬
I can strengthen the lines, but it'll still land hard.
也可以再绑上三四个降落伞
I could add three or four more chutes,
但它们的线一定会缠到一起
but then they're gonna tangle into each other.
没关系 你总会想到办法的
Yeah, well, you'll figure something out.
谢谢你 真是有用
Thank you. Very helpful.
不介意帮我拿走一个桶吧
Hey, you mind, um, taking one of the buckets out?
介意
Absolutely not.
快看我们的疯狂韦斯特
Hey. Check out wild West.
那个穿高跟鞋的美眉是谁
Who's the pair of heels?
不认识 看起来像联邦探员
I don't know. She looks like a fed.
她是哪个部门的
What's her agency?
辣妹部门
The smoking-hot agency.
管她是谁 她正在勾搭我们的员工
Whoever she is, she's stealing our stuff.
韦斯特 谁允许你擅自动用内部财产了
West, you got the authorization to give away department property?
你好啊 头儿
Uh, hey, boss.
事实上 我刚刚告诉她
Actually, I was just telling her that she'd need authorization
她需要得到上级的允许
from someone a little higher on the food chain.
我看你都准备要交给她了
As you're handing it over to her?
我是锡德·马卡姆
Sid Markham.
凯伦·布拉德福德 联调局的
Karen Bradford, FBI.
局里经费短缺吗
Bureau's going through some cutbacks?
没有 我们正在山谷地区
No, no, we're actually doing long-term surveillance
搞长♥期♥监视
out in the valley,
我收到消息说我们的通信设备不足
and I just got word that our comm system shorted.
所以 为了避免再跑一趟 我觉得...
So, instead of doubling back, I thought--
她希望我们可以大发慈悲
She was looking to find a good samaritan.
可以吗
Did I?
用完请完璧归赵
Bring 'em back whole.
有抓人的活儿请第一时间联♥系♥我们
Call us first if you need some heads busted.
好的
Done.
-拿稳了 -多谢
- Got it? - Thank you.
-不客气 -工作顺利 帅哥们
- Yeah. - Stay out of trouble, boys.
借你吉言
Will do.
她管什么案子
What's she working on?
她刚刚接了个电♥话♥
She took a phone call.
我没太听清 不过貌似和贩毒集团有关
I didn't hear much, but there were cartel ties.
哪个集团
Hmm. Which cartel?
索拉诺
Solano.
韦斯特 你经验丰富
West, you got plenty of years under the belt.
我相信你已经看出端倪了
I'm sure you've seen how this plays out.
-什么端倪 -联调局的意图
- How what plays out? - Feds.
他们有自己的打算
They got their own agenda.
我不太懂你的意思
I'm not sure I follow you.
这个反黑组
This task force--
我们有许多案子都与索拉诺集团有关
We have a handful of cases linked to the Solanos,
这些案子一直都是我们在处理
cases that we've worked for a long time.
我不想半途而废
I don't want to see that work undone.
头儿 恕我直言
Uh, boss, no disrespect,
你要么把我当个菜鸟
but you can either treat me like a toddler
要么开门见山 我已经被你搞糊涂了
or tell me what the hell's going on here, because I'm lost.
你和那位联调局的小姐有交情
Uh, you and little miss FBI had some chemistry.
我希望你能介入
I'd like you to lean in,
看看她要我们的监视设备有何意图
see what she's doing with our surveillance gear.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, can do.
-很好 -交给我吧
- Good. - All right.
再见
Later.
-准备好了吗 -按吧
- Ready? - Go.
-你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么啊 -我们再试一次
- What the shit, Charlie? - Let's run it again.
不行 你制♥造♥的爆♥炸♥威力太大了
No! Your explosion is too big.
我们可以改进
We're refining.
听着 到时候你得负责一半的保险箱
Well, you're gonna have to rig half of these boxes yourself.
你不仅把东西都烧光了 而且动静太大
You're burning the shit up, and they're too loud.
只要有人被惊动 你就没有机会了
Somebody hears, you missed your chance.
行了 别说了
All right, that's enough.
还有一星期 我会搞定的 好吗
I got a week. I'll get it, all right?
我妻子
My wife.
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
天哪 因为当时年轻啊
My god, we were young then.
那匹马是结婚礼物
The horse was a wedding gift.
她去世的时候孩子们还很小
The children were still children when she passed--
胰腺癌
pancreatic cancer.
她与病魔斗争了两年半
She fought for 2 1/2 years,
她的坚强令人肃然起敬
which, if you don't know, is quite impressive.
如果她不坚强
I mean, there's no way
怎么能抚养这些孩子
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表