剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
I think the guy's got a vision.
和他做朋友也是交易吗
Is it all business, befriending him?
你不赞成吗
You disapprove?
你说不赞成他的生意吗
Of their business?
对
Yes.
之前发生的那些事
Everything that happened back there
都是他的生意惹来的
is what their business brings.
我不想参与进去
I want no part in it,
我也希望不会再被搅进去
and I wish I would stop getting dragged into it.
所以你对我有什么企图呢
So what's your angle with me?
一样吗
Same thing--
靠帮我来讨好我爸
Help me in order to ingratiate yourself
让你参与生意吗
into my father's business?
不 对你...
Nah, with you...
我没什么企图
I got no angle.
锡德最终会露出马脚的
Sid will eventually make a mistake.
我们只要守株待兔就好
We just got to wait around until he does.
他的小组行动很干净
His team's running clean ops,
我也没法把他和那些女孩联♥系♥起来
and I can't connect him to the girls.
如果他之前是跟索拉诺一伙的
If he was working with Solano before,
他看起来不是暂时收手就是彻底不干了
he seems to have pressed pause or retired altogether.
-我不知道 -不可能那么轻易退出
- I don't know. - You don't just retire.
如果你是优势的一方
You do if you're on a winning streak
又存了很多钱就行
and you got a ton of cash in safety deposit boxes.
你退出就是了
You step off the table.
如果他退出了 我们还能逮到他吗
If he's out, I'm not sure what we'll nail him on.
或许你能迫使他再回去交易
Well, maybe you can force him back through sheer will.
不
No.
不 你之前说过
No, you said it before.
我们该去抢银行
We rob the bank.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
如果他的私房♥钱出了问题
If his nest egg goes up in smoke,
他肯定得做点什么
he's got to make a move.
我们又不能抢银行 麦克
We're not gonna rob a frickin' bank, Mike.
不是我们抢 让抢银行的去
Not us, bank robbers.
-砰 -让专业人士去
- Pop. - Professionals.
我们可以善加利用
We just piggyback the thing,
引导他们去抢这些钱
point them in the direction of all this cash.
找个合法的借口嘛
We make it a legitimate cover.
我们要逮捕的人
Some crew we want to arrest--
他们抢了银行 我们去收拾他们
they hit the bank, we wrap 'em up.
那些钱都是证据 都给拿走
All that money is evidence and gone.
你们两个都疯了
You're both losing it.
不 实际上这是个好主意 小查
No, actually, he's finding it, Chuck.
这招能管用 麦克 而且...
That could work, Mike. And, you know,
我们认识一个能完成这任务的人
we know a guy who runs with that kind of crew.
你是说比利吗
You mean Billy?
没错 他在收钱做事的小混混帮派里卧底
Yeah. He's undercover with the wolf pack that does jobs for hire.
你们来真的吗
Are you two serious?
你怎么看 查理
What do you think, Charlie?
觉得该不该去拜访一下比利
Feel like paying a visit to Billy?
怎么了
What's up?
我们截到了一小时前苏拉一次性手♥机♥上的电♥话♥
We picked up a call an hour ago on Sulla's burner.
马卡姆
Markham?
不 是卡里托·索拉诺
No. Carlito Solano.
什么
What?
-真的吗 -真的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
一个星期了 你什么都没带来
A week and nothing from you?
我暂时关门了 没有姑娘来去
Lock the place down. No one in or out.
-我的生意可就是姑娘来去 -你没关门
- My business is in and out. - If you're not shut down,
只是因为联调局还没查到你头上
it's because the FBI hasn't found you.
我们都是想继续那么合作的
I think we'd both like to keep it that way.
没人来去意味着没钱赚
No in and out means we don't make money.
什么时候开始赚钱 我说了算
We'll make money when I say.
好
Okay.
他要收手了 我们得去抓苏拉
He's locking it down. We need to take Sulla now.
我们需要他继续和卡里托合作
We need to get him to roll on Carlito.
也可能苏拉还是会继续他的生意
That's assuming that Sulla's gonna play ball.
你见过他的 太冒险了
You met this guy. That's a gamble.
这个险值得冒
One worth taking.
我们并不知道
Look, there's no way to know
卡里托有没有在监视这里
that Carlito isn't watching this place.
查封可以 但这些不能把他们两人联♥系♥起来
This is great, but it doesn't tie both of them to all this.
如果我们查封了这里 一切都告吹了
If we shut it down now, this whole thing could blow up.
我们得等到卡里托重新开始走私
We need to wait until Carlito reopens the pipeline.
我们不知道要等多久 麦克
We don't know how long that's gonna take, Mike,
而那里的女孩们...
And the girls that are in there--
我们已经把这里包围了
We're gonna have it surrounded.
那些女孩哪里也不会去
The girls aren't going anywhere.
这并不能阻止她们在里面的受到的磨难
But that doesn't stop what's happening to them on the inside.
我们不能现在收网
We can't shut it down now,
但我可以想个办法送眼线进去
but I can find a way to get eyes in there.
你下次想让人送东西就叫同性恋来好了
Yo, you need to call pink dot next time you want a delivery.
多谢了兄弟 我走不开
Thanks, man. I couldn't get away.
没关系
It's all good.
索拉诺家的大屠♥杀♥滋味如何啊
So what's up with the, uh, Solano bloodbath?
别说了 伙计 那帮歹人就是疯子
Oh, god, dude. Shit was crazy.
-是啊 -那姑娘是真碰上危险了
- Yeah. - That girl's in real danger.
是啊 她回墨西哥
Yeah, well, did she head back down to Mexico,
找爸爸了吗
see daddy?
你没有吧
You didn't.
告诉我你没有
Tell me you didn't.
我不能把她丢下不管 兄弟
I couldn't just leave her there, man.
她在这里
She's here?
她在这里
She's here?
这不是捡只流浪狗回家啊 伙计
This is not like taking a stray dog home, man.
你这是在害你妈妈
You're putting your mom in serious danger.
不然我该怎么办 我不能一直带着她
What do you want me to do? I couldn't take her anywhere.
也不能带她回恩赐之地
I couldn't take her to Graceland.
更不能带她去酒店
I couldn't take her to a hotel.
你不能把工作和生活混淆了
You cannot mix work and life,
尤其是这么逾矩的事
especially something that's so off the books.
听我说 兄弟 如果她很有价值
Listen to me, man, if she's an asset,
你更不能让自己牵扯进去 完毕
you can't get involved, period.
所以你帮她租个车 或者送她上火车
So rent her a car, put her on a train,
扛着把她送回边界
piggyback her back to the border.
反正就是甩掉她
Just get rid of her.
-甩掉她 兄弟 -好吧好吧
- Get rid of her, man. - All right. All right.
甩掉她
Get rid of her.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
恩赐之地
第二季 第七集
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表