剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Mikey Mike, what's going on with you, man?
大巴都烧毁了
Buses got burned.
那天晚上我们一起行动的有32人
There were 32 people on our operation that night.
他们中一定有人给索拉诺通风报信
It had to be one of them that tipped off the Solanos.
你认为执法部门里有他们的人
You think someone in law enforcement is in their pocket?
是的 而且我扣下了劳伦斯
Yes, I do, and I have Lawrence.
他在我手上
I'm holding him.
在你手上
Holding him?
什么叫"在你手上"
What do you mean you're holding him?
当我发现我们面对的是
Once I found out we were dealing
腐♥败♥的执法人员
with corrupt law enforcement,
我不知道还能拿他怎么办
I didn't know what else to do with him.
你是在跟我说你绑♥架♥了这人吗 麦克
Are you telling me that you kidnapped this guy, Mike?
布里格斯 他知道这些女孩的事
Briggs, he knows about the girls.
他知道她们在哪里吗
He knows where they are?
-也许吧 -也许吧
- He might. - He might.
"也许"算个什么意思
What does that mean exactly?
意思是我已经尽我所能逼他了
It means that I've taken him as far as I can.
我需要你跟我走一趟
I need you to come with me.
拜托了
Please.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是来放你走的 劳伦斯
I'm here to set you free, Lawrence.
-太好了 -钥匙给我 麦克
- Oh, great. - Got the key, Mike?
-好 -好极了
- Yeah. - Oh, good.
-我可以走了吗 -可以 可以
- Can I go, please? - Yeah, yeah.
可以的 你可以走了
You can-- you can go.
我只是还得先问你一个问题
I just have one question I need answered first.
我都告诉他了 我什么都告诉他了
I told him everything. I told him everything I know.
-是哦 -是的
- Right. - Yeah.
-那些女孩在哪里 -我不知道
- Where are the girls? - I don't know.
你知道吗 你只有一次机会 劳伦斯
You know, you only get one shot at this, Lawrence.
你应该好好珍惜
You should use it well.
我真不知道
I don't know.
我需要 像地址啦 名字啦
I need, like, an address, a name,
电♥话♥号♥码啦之类的东西
a phone number, you know, something like that.
帮帮我吧 伙计
Help me out, man.
快说吧
Come on.
好吧
Hmm, okay.
从后面抓住他的头 麦克
Hold his head back, Mike.
麦克 从后面抓住他的头 现在就做
Mike, hold his head back right now.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不 不 不不 不 不要
No, no, no, no! No, no, no.
你在干什么 不要这样
What are you doing? Don't do this.
-你知道这是什么吗 -天哪 不要
- You know what this is? - Oh, no, man!
-不要 -没错 这就是你的老情人
- No! - Yeah, it's your old mistress.
我都戒掉十六年了 大哥
I've been 16 years sober, man!
不要这样对我
Please don't do this to me!
-求你了 -他们在哪里
- Please! - Where are they?
我不知道 我真的不知道
I don't know! I really don't know!
求你了
Please!
我为什么不相信你呢 给你
Why don't I believe you? Here...
用这个包住他的脸
Wrap this around his face.
-从他脑后抓牢 -求你们不要这样做
- Hold it tight at the back of his head. - No. Please don't do this.
不要 不要 不要
No! No, no.
求你们不要这样做
Please don't do this.
你还想这样死撑多久 劳伦斯
How long do you want to do this, huh, Lawrence?
-再来一次 -布里格斯
- Again. - Briggs.
-不要啊 -他知道
- No! - He knows.
万一他真不知道呢
What if he doesn't?
迈克 他知道佩琪在哪里
Mike, he knows where Paige is.
我告诉你吧 他真知道
I'm telling you, man. He knows.
不
No.
不
No!
我需要地址
I need an address.
我需要电♥话♥号♥码 或者名字之类的
I need a phone number, a name, something.
告诉我 伙计
Give it to me, man.
她到底在哪里 劳伦斯
Where is she, Lawrence?
-我不知道 -再来
- I don't know. - Again.
别别 好吧 好吧 我可以打电♥话♥
No, no, okay, okay. I can call.
打给谁
Call who?
他们不是谁的电♥话♥都接的 伙计
They won't talk to just anybody, man.
你得经人介绍才行
You have to be introduced.
然后怎么样
And then what?
-然后我们就可以买♥♥她们 -是的
- Then we can buy girls? - Yeah.
-是的 -打电♥话♥吧
- Yes. - Make the call.
你今天害我损失了钱
You lost me money today.
不要伤害我
Don't hurt me.
不要伤害你
Don't hurt you?
有一天我会停止在你身上花钱
One day I will stop investing in you,
到那时候...
And then...
莉娜消失了
Lina disappear.
我可不希望你消失
I don't you want to disappear.
明白了吗
Understand?
你明白了吗 你明白了吗
Do you understand? Do you understand?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
来拯救世界的白衣小骑士啊你
Little white knight coming in to save the day?
-是那样么 -是的
- Is that it? - That's it.
-苏拉 -什么事
- Sulla. - What?
那个老板 他有话要跟你说
The boss man, he wants to talk to you.
让她走吧
Let her go.
喂
Yeah?
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么你们的人还不来救我们
Why don't your people come for us?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们应该现在已经到了才对
They should've been here by now.
不 不 不 没事的
No, no, no, it's okay.
我会救咱们出去的
I'm gonna get us out of here.
-怎么救 -我会想出办法的
- How? - I'll find a way.
好吗
Okay?
会有办法的
I'll find a way.
好
Yeah.
好的
All right.
好 知道了 谢了
Okay, got it. Thanks.
蓝天汽车旅馆 明天中午 四号♥房♥
Cielo Motel-- tomorrow, noon, room four.
在派克公路旁 带上钱
Off of Pike Route. Bring money.
多少
How much?
两万一个
20k to walk away with a girl.
-卖♥♥家叫什么名字 -苏拉
- What's the seller's name? - Sulla.
-我知道的就这些 -苏拉
- That's all I know. - Sulla?
对了 他们还有个网站
Oh, yeah, and there's a website, too,
你们可以看看
so you can, uh, browse.
是啊 我们也会去看的
Yeah, we're gonna need that too.
我们怎么处置他
What are we gonna do with him?
我们不能给他松绑 现在还不行
We can't cut him loose, though, not yet.
我想我只是 我不觉得...
I guess I just-- I didn't think--
你不觉得 你不觉得什么
You didn't think? You didn't think what?
这就是你来找我的原因
This is why you came to me.
既然你来了 就认了吧
So, hey, you did it. Own it.
我们再让劳伦斯好好坐会儿
We let Lawrence sit tight for a while.
等我们把佩琪救回来
Once we get Paige back,
再搞定让他跑路的计划
then we draw up an exit plan.
好
Yeah.
苏拉说"买♥♥家明天来"
Sulla says, "Buyer comes tomorrow."
如果我们没卖♥♥出去...
If we don't sell--
你明天就不会在这了
You're not gonna be here tomorrow.
我们今晚就逃出去
We're getting out tonight.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
So am I.
那也不能阻止我们 好吗
That's not gonna stop us, okay?
我走的时候 你跟上我
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表