剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
-比如兔子 -麦克
- Like the rabbit. - Mike?
我的一个朋友前不久跟他一起抢过一票
A friend of mine did a stickup job with him a while back.
结果兔子拿了钱就跑路了
Turns out the rabbit took the money and ran.
查理挑选了他
Charlie picked him.
我信任她
I trust her.
她也挑选了我
She picked me too.
我会考虑你的话的
Taken under advisement.
别担心
Don't worry.
如果他想耍什么花招
If he tries anything funny,
我会毫不犹豫地把他干掉
I won't hesitate to put him down.
我相信你
I believe you.
盖蒂国家银行
走开 所有人立刻趴下
Move! Everybody on the ground right now!
不要这样做
Hey, hey, hey, don't do it!
大家都保持镇定 我们不会伤害你们
Everybody stay calm, and no one gets hurt!
-把枪给我 -快走 女士
- Give me your gun! - Move it, lady!
不许碰那个
Don't you touch that!
我们上 我们上 再快一点
Let's go, let's go! A little faster!
-快点 快走 -动起来 动起来
- Come on, move it! - Move it! Move it!
我们走 我们去里屋
Let's go! Let's get to the back room!
快点 快点
Go, go!
这么做太傻了 女士
Stupid move, lady!
注意时间
Time!
去里屋 去里屋的办公室
In the back! In the back office!
-里屋的办公室 快 -快 快走
- Back office, come on! - Let's go! Let's go!
不明智 女士 你这样很不明智
Not smart, lady, not smart!
快点 快点
Let's go! Let's go!
不要这样 不要这样 快点
Don't do it! Don't do it! Come on!
-去里屋 去里屋 -走 走
- In the back! In the back! - Go! Go!
到里屋去
Get in the back room!
-到里屋去 -我们走
- Move to the back! - Let's go!
快走 我们走
Keep moving! Let's go!
到里屋的办公室去 快走 快走
In the back office! Let's go! Let's go!
快走 女士 走
Keep moving, lady! Go!
快走 动起来
Let's go! Move!
-快点 -动起来
- Hurry up! - Move!
靠着墙 走 走 走
Get against the wall! Go! Go! Go!
靠在墙上
Up against the wall!
我们是联邦探员 好吗
We're federal agents, okay?
保持安静 你会没事的
Keep quiet, and you'll be okay.
点点头 这样我就知道你们听懂了
Nod your heads so I know you understand me.
很好
Good.
2分48秒
2 minutes and 48 seconds.
没事的 放松点
It's all right. Relax.
-中头彩了 -是啊
- Jackpot. - Yeah.
你在看什么 先生
What are you looking at, huh, man?
没看什么 我什么都没看
Nothing. I wasn't looking at nothing.
佩琪 注意着点这人 好吗
You know what, Paige? Keep an eye on this one, okay?
他想要干点什么
He's up to something.
不 我必须去拿钱了
No, I have to go get the money.
他是想扮英雄呢 知道吗
He's on some hero shit, okay?
他差点就拔枪把我打死在大厅里了
He almost drew his gun and shot me out in the lobby.
照着计划来
Stick to the plan.
有时候计划赶不上变化 把他看好
Sometimes plans change. Watch him.
兔子 人♥质♥们开始不受控制了
Hey, rabbit, hostages are getting unruly.
你去拿钱 还是我去拿
You gonna get the money, or should I?
我去拿吧
I'll get the cash.
快搞定了 这袋装满还剩一袋
Almost done. One more bag after this.
好的 很好 我们得赶紧收尾了
Okay, good. We got to wrap this up.
到离开的时间了
It's time to get out of here.
我把这一袋拿到货车上去
I'll take this bag to the van.
绵羊上哪里去了
Where the hell's sheep?
他在人♥质♥们那边绊住了
He's tied up with the hostages.
贪得无厌的贱♥人♥
Greedy scumbag.
什么
What?
老虎提醒过我要小心他
Tiger warned me about him.
-你想干什么 -收拾你的烂摊子
- What are you doing? - Cleaning up your mess.
-这是什么意思 -你要么不知情
- What does that mean? - Maybe you didn't know,
要么就是也想耍我
or maybe you're trying to screw me too.
我只能说这就是为什么不应该
All I'm saying is this is why you don't change plans
-在最后一刻改计划的原因 -安珀
- the day before. - Amber--
现在我要一枪崩了
Now I'm gonna go put a bullet
你那位拿了我钱的朋友
in your friend who took my money.
麦克
Mike!
未 知
因为我们 这地方被烧得不留片甲
This place burned because of us.
每个人都有价值 不是吗
But everyone has his price, right?
是你点燃的火柴
You lit the match!
-后退 -要杀了我吗
- Stay back. - Guns now?
他们问完了吗
They done with you?
刚才到底发生了什么 保罗
What the hell happened in there, Paul?
先别问了 我们得走了
Come on, we got to go.
不 等等 我想跟你谈谈
No, wait. I want to talk to you.
查理 先别问 我们先离开
Charlie, come on, we got to go.
汤米
Hey, Tommy.
伙计 情况如何
Hey, man, what's going on?
一切都是一场卧底行动
So it was all an undercover op by--
而且 是由你的麦克·沃伦特别探员带领的
drumroll--your boy Special Agent Mike Warren.
罪犯逃跑了 白忙活一场
Perp got away. The bust went sour.
的确白忙活一场
Yeah, it went sour, all right.
我去查查 看看能不能发现什么
I'll do a little digging, see what I can find out.
我问过阿马迪奥 巴克南和迪虎探员了
I spoke with Agent Amadio, Bucknam, and Dehoop.
这次行动未经批准
None of this was approved.
盖蒂国家银行
抱歉 长官 计划变了
I'm sorry, sir. The plan changed,
但目的还是一样
but the mission remained the same--
都是为了把马卡姆的钱撤出来
To take Markham's money out of play.
你毁坏了银行财产
You destroyed bank property,
让无辜的人♥质♥面临危险
put innocent hostages at risk.
希尔玛的屠♥杀♥才过去不到一周
You're less than a week outside this bloodbath in Sylmar.
我发誓 要不是我知道你是想向上爬
I swear to god, if I didn't know you were such a ladder-climber,
我还以为你想毁了自己的前途呢
I'd think you were trying to cannonball your own career.
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me right now?
当然 长官
Yes, sir.
我知道看起来可能不乐观
I know it may not look like it,
但一切尽在我的掌控之中
but I have this under control.
请恕我失陪一下
If you'll excuse me...
沃伦
Warren!
您要相信我
You're gonna have to trust me.
你这是自寻死路 沃伦
This is suicide, Warren.
锡德
Hey, Sid.
你一定觉得自己很蠢吧
You must feel pretty stupid, huh?
怎么说
How's that?
你居然在保险箱上写了自己的名字
You put your own name on the safe-deposit boxes.
我喜欢自己的名字
I like my name.
我觉得你有更重要的事
I think you have more important things
需要担心 马卡姆警探
to be worried about, Detective Markham.
要知道 事实是
See, the thing is...
没人来抓我啊
there's nothing on my wrists.
我只能先替你保管这些了
I can just hold on to this for you.
除非你承认这是你的钱
Unless you want to claim it.
我们会再见的
I'm gonna see you around.
你刚刚没拐弯
You just missed our turn.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
沙漠 我想给你看点东西
To the desert. I want to show you something.
看什么
Show me what?
我想让你看到真♥相♥ 查理
I want to show you the truth, Charlie.
不去 我不想再听这些了
No, I don't want to hear it anymore.
送我回家
Just take me home.
掉头 保罗
Turn around, Paul.
知道吗 我有梦游的毛病已经
You know what? I have been sleepwalking...
好几个月了 不 好几年了
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表