剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
You know that leaves us naked, right, Sid?
无以自卫总比血流满地好吧
Better naked than bleeding, huh?
阿奇 你知道该怎么办事
All right, Arch, you know the deal.
-所有人进屋 -好的
- Let's take everybody in. - Yep.
锡德 我能打个电♥话♥吗
Hey, uh, Sid, can I make a quick call?
兄弟 我们这可不是去赴晚宴
Brother, we're not heading into a dinner party here.
事关我孩子 求你了
It's about my kid. Please.
-好吧 别打太久 -谢了 一下就好
- All right, make it quick. - Thanks man, two seconds.
说真的 这可不是打电♥话♥的好时机
Hey, believe it or not, this isn't a good time.
情况有变
You have no idea.
据证实洛杉矶有炸♥弹♥
Evidently there's a bomb scare in Los Angeles.
炸♥弹♥
Bomb scare?
没错 上头叫回了所有人
Yeah, they're pulling everybody back.
他们发现了一个印有克拉克名字的包裹
They found a package with Clark's name on it.
所以说美国境内没有警♥察♥待命
You are telling me there's no arresting unit stateside?
不 我不走
No, no, I'm staying.
如果是紧急集♥合♥的话...
Well, if it's all hands on deck--
我不走
I'm staying.
每次我们接近锡德
Every time we get this close to Sid,
总会出事 今天我决不罢休
the whole world falls apart. Well, not today.
你觉得这是锡德搞的鬼
You think this was Sid?
万分确定
There's no doubt in my mind.
布里格斯 查理有联♥系♥过你吗
Hey, Briggs, have you heard from Charlie?
查理吗 没有 怎么这么问
Charlie? No, why?
没什么事 我会处理好的
Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it.
你会处理好什么
You'll take care of what?
说啊 你会处理好什么
Hey, you'll take care of what?
她去逮捕安珀
Okay, look, she went to go meet Amber to bring her in,
但小队说她们俩都没出现
and the team just said that neither of them showed up.
她在哪儿 麦克
Where the hell is she, Mike?
布里格斯 你就待在那儿专注在任务上
Briggs, you just stay there and stay on task.
我会找到她的 好吗
I will take care of this, okay?
-我要回去 -布里格斯
- I'm coming back. - Briggs.
-我要回去 -不行
- I'm coming back. - No--
我马上开车回北面
Yeah, I'm taking the SUV and I'm heading north.
不行 不行
No, no.
三小时后就能到了
It'll take me about three hours to get up there.
不行 你不能走
No, you are not leaving.
你得留下...
You need to stay--
该死
Shit.
你准备好了吗
Hey, are you ready?
不行 布里格斯要退出
No, Briggs is abandoning the operation.
退出 这什么意思
Abandoning? What the hell does that mean?
-意思是我得去特卡特市 -不行
- Means I'm going to Tecate. - No, that's not an option.
锡德正在那里等着接钱
All right, Sid is there collecting his money right now.
没有人证的话 那就我去
If no one is there to witness it--I'm going.
我跟你说了不行
And I'm telling you no.
我不会给你提供后援和
I can offer you no support and you have
墨西哥的司法权
zero jurisdiction in Mexico.
你打算干什么
What the hell do you even plan on doing?
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
我不能再让他逍遥法外了
He's not getting away again.
沃伦 沃伦
Warren. Warren!
墨西哥 特卡特市
索拉诺家别♥墅♥以南五公里
如果我们得在这儿待一天
Yo, if we're going to be out here all day,
能至少开瓶...
can we at least crack a freakin'--
闭嘴 强尼
Shut up, Johnny.
我只是说这里太热了
I'm just saying it's hot, man.
讨厌沙漠
Hate the freaking desert.
下车
Okay, get out.
快
Go.
安达莱 下车
Andale, go.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
露西娅
Lucia, just--
她跟这事没关系
She ain't got nothing to do with this, dude.
别把她扯进来
leave her out of it.
"求你了 别把她扯进来"
"Please leave her out of this."
否则呢 强尼
Or what, Johnny? Huh?
如果你敢伤我们两人 父亲会揍死你的
If you hurt either one of us, father will have you beaten.
你的父亲...
Your father...
已经死了 死翘翘
is dead. Esta muerto.
-不可能 -就是这样
- No. - Si.
-你骗人 -没有
- You lie. - No.
他死期将至了 意味着现在我是老大
He will be soon, which means I am in charge now.
卡里托 你想要什么
Carlito, what do you want?
我会满足你的所有条件
Tell me what you want, and I'll go get for you.
看看你的这个情人
You see your lover here?
你知道他是联调局探员吗
You know he's an FBI agent?
他要把我们都抓起来
He was gonna throw us all in jail.
原来你知道啊
Oh, you did know that.
所以你要让这男人把你父亲送进监狱
So, you were going to let this man take your father.
现在居然还在这里坐着为他流眼泪
Yet now you sit here crying for the same man?
露西娅 露西娅 露西娅
Ai, Lucia, Lucia, Lucia,
父亲为了强尼背弃了我
that father would forsake me for Johnny,
我很心痛
that was painful.
意料之中 但还是心痛
Predictable, yes, but painful.
但你 我的姐姐
But you, my sister?
卡洛斯 对不起
Carlos, I'm sorry.
你对不起
You're sorry.
姐姐
Hermana.
你想过来吗
Okay, you wanted to come over here?
过来啊 快点
Come on. Ven aca.
求你了
Please.
亲她
Kiss her. Hmm?
-这就是你想要的吗 -亲我的姐姐
- This what you wanted? - Kiss my sister.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
不不不不 要饱含深情
No, no, no, no. Like you mean it.
如果你爱她 亲她
If you love her, kiss...her.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没错
Ah, si...
就是这样
There you go.
-好多了 -对不起
- Ah, that's better. - I'm sorry.
现在你去咬他 快做
Now you, bite him. Do it.
我帮你一把 咬他
Let me help you. Bite.
这才对
Yes.
够了 卡洛斯 别再继续了
Enough, Carlos. No more.
好的 姐姐 你说得对
Si, hermanita. You're right.
的确够了
That is enough.
联调局收了我的飞机
I understand the FBI runs my planes,
但或许你能说服他们
but perhaps you can convince them
其实你的行动还在继续 对吧
that your operation is ongoing, yes?
也许吧
Maybe.
你没有商量的余地
You will... tell them.
因为如果我的飞机停了 露西娅就得死
Because if my planes stop, Lucia stops.
听明白了吗
Untiendes?
跟着我说
Say it for me.
快说
Say it.
如果你的飞机停了 露西娅就得死
If your planes stop, Lucia stops.
这就对了
There you go.
够了 小情郎
That's enough, lover boy.
走吧
Go. Go on.
露西娅会没事的
Lucia will be okay.
我会照顾好露西娅的
I will take good care of Lucia.
谁在开枪
Who's shooting?
马丁内斯和霍奇斯死了 快逃
Martinez and Hodges are dead. Go!
这些人怎么了
What happened to those people?
-是你自己人干的 卡洛斯 -你背叛我
- One of yours, Carlos. - You betray me?
我一定是在做梦
I...I must be dreaming.
到底发生什么事了
What the hell happened here?
这是场大屠♥杀♥ 他是疯子
It was a bloodbath. He's a maniac.
谁 谁做的
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表