剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
你做了什么
What did you do?
别跟我绕圈子
Stop playing with my head.
告诉我
Tell me.
我们都有弱点 查理
We all have a breaking point, Charlie,
我击溃了他
so I broke him.
我拿着他最恨的酒直往他喉咙里灌
I poured his demons right down his throat,
然后我们才救回了佩琪
and now we have Paige back.
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
我伤害了他
I hurt him.
你会恨我吗
Do you hate me?
不会
No.
要是我什么都不知道 才不能原谅你
I can't forgive you for what I don't know.
佩琪怎么样了
How's Paige?
她很坚强的
She's tough.
比我坚强多了
Hell of a lot tougher than I am.
也不是我们中最坚强的那个
Not tougher than all of us.
回华盛顿的事怎么说
What about D.C.?
我要待在这里
I'm staying here.
要是你不回来 你和我就...
If you don't come back, you and me are--
我知道
I know.
这真的很逗
You know, it's funny.
我第一次见到你时
When I first met you,
我以为你心里只有局长那把交椅
I thought the Director's chair would be all you'd ever want.
我也这么以为的
So did I.
你要的材料都在你房♥间里了 全部都在
Your workups are in the living room, all of them.
-谢谢 -再见 沃伦探员
- Thanks. - Good-bye, Agent Warren.
再见 杰茜
Bye, Jess.
-要回华盛顿了吗 -你跟杰西卡聊过了
- Back to D.C., huh? - Talk to Jessica?
没有 我就是听说他们打算
No, I just heard they were gonna throw you,
掷彩带来热烈欢迎你
like, a ticker tape parade.
我想你肯定没法拒绝
I figured you couldn't resist.
是啊 但我们什么收获都没有
Yeah, but we didn't accomplish anything.
当然有啊
Oh, yes, the hell we did.
我们救回了佩琪 截停了运毒大巴
We got Paige back, stopped the buses.
但没能和索拉诺集团扯上联♥系♥
Yeah, but we never connected them to Solano,
也没能逮到集团里的人
didn't arrest anyone.
沃伦款神探光环也不亮了吧
The Warren-colored glasses are dashed and broken, huh?
这群家伙肯定能找到别的方法
These guys are just gonna find another way
将他们想运的东西运过境
to get everything across the border--
毒品 枪♥支♥ 还有那些女孩
the drugs and the guns and girls.
你是在跟我说华盛顿就只有
So you're telling me that D.C. is really all about
虚无的胜利和职场晋升吗 沃伦探员
hollow victories and career advancement, Agent Warren?
我是沃伦
Warren.
那真是太糟了
That's terrible news.
好的 多谢来电
Yeah. Yeah, thanks for the call.
妈的
Shit.
劳伦斯死了
Lawrence is dead...
死在他自己家里
at his house.
他们找到他了
They got him.
有事吗
Can I help you?
这里怎么了
What happened here?
你是谁 记者吗
What are you, a journalist?
麦克·沃伦 联调局探员
Mike Warren, FBI.
这实在是太尴尬了
Well, I feel like a dick.
我是反黑组组长锡德·马卡姆警督
I'm Lieutenant Sid Markham, head of the Gang Task Force.
有什么要帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
这人是我所调查的案子里的嫌疑人
This guy's a person of interest in a case I've been working on.
曾经是
You mean was.
有什么发现
What do you got?
场面凄美
It's pretty.
那把是凶枪 常见的贩毒集团内斗
That's your drop gun. Garden-variety cartel hit.
你觉得是哪个集团的
Which cartel do you guys think this was?
跟我出来走走
Walk with me, would you?
这人是那个被烧毁的
You know, that guy was a foreman
检修点的主管
at the maintenance yard that burned down.
-你们当时是在那吧 -是的
- Weren't you guys behind that? - That was us.
我猜是
Well, my guess is,
他和索拉诺集团脱不了关系
he was wrapped up tight with Solano,
而他们这是在给自己解除后顾之忧
and they were tying up loose ends.
如果这是和索拉诺有关
Well, if this thing came all the way down from Solano,
那凶手就可能是集团里任何一个人 是吧
it could have been any of their people, right?
是 没错
Sure, sure.
但这只是开始 我们还在调查
But it's a start, and we're on it.
我把我的名片给你
Let me give you my card.
手♥机♥号♥在后面 随时可以打
Cell's on the back, 24-7, 365.
-保持联♥系♥ 沃伦探员 -好的 警探
- Keep in touch, Agent Warren. - Detective.
我能...
Can I...?
我想着要道歉
You ever have to apologize,
但是事情弄得一团乱
but, um, shit is so messed up,
一切都被弄得天翻地覆
so completely turned upside down,
这才知道我说什么都已经没法弥补了
that you know there's just nothing you can say to make it right?
我没有太多我妈妈的东西
I don't have much that was my mom's,
但是
but, um, you know,
这东西一直都放在抽屉里
this was just sitting in the drawer,
我知道她是个舞♥女♥
and I know, uh, she's a dancer.
-莉娜 -莉娜是个舞♥女♥
- Lina. - Lina is a dancer.
所以我就想着...
So I just thought, um...
我也不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I thought.
我就是觉得你可能会想要这个
I just, uh, thought you might want to have it
拿着它等她回来
until you get her back.
这芭蕾舞♥女♥不会转 但我喜欢这曲子
The ballerina doesn't spin, but I like the song, so...
佩琪 真的很对不起
Paige, I am so, so sorry.
我们到底在干什么
What are we doing?
杰克 如果我们不是为了她在努力
Jakes, if we're not-- if we're not fighting for her,
那我们到底在为了谁努力
then who-- who are we fighting for?
我也不知道 我也...
I don't know, love. I don't--
我真的不知道
I don't really know.
小麦麦 怎么了
Mikey Mike, what's up?
贩毒集团找上了劳伦斯
Cartel-style hit on Lawrence,
洛杉矶警♥察♥局反黑组组长也这么说
so says the head of the LAPD Gang Task Force.
交了个朋友
I made a friend.
-他是谁 -锡德·马卡姆警探
- Who's this? - Detective Sid Markham.
他就是内鬼
He's our insider.
那他还出现在了犯罪现场
In the flesh at our crime scene?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我查了所有参与
I looked into everyone who was
大巴行动的后备队员
part of our prep team for the bus op,
缉毒局 我们局 洛杉矶警局
DEA, us, LAPD.
阿奇·加勒特警探
Detective Archie Garrett,
是锡德反黑组的副指挥官
Sid's second-in-command at GTF.
这位加勒特参加了行动
And, uh, this Garrett, he was there at the ops.
当时他就在我对面
He was right across from me.
所以卡里托知道我们埋伏在那等他
This is how Carlito knew we were waiting for him.
布里格斯 我从他眼里看到了
Briggs, I saw it in his eyes.
麦克 洛杉矶警局反黑组可有军队撑腰
The LAPD Gang Task Force-- Mike, they roll with a big army.
我知道
I know.
我们要一起搞垮他们
And we are gonna burn them to the ground.
恩赐之地
第二季 第六集
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表