剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
She bit me.
你就不应该靠近她的嘴
Maybe you shouldn't have gotten near her mouth, then.
莉娜 回你的房♥间
Lina, go to your room.
还不走
Go!
还要我重复几遍
How many times do I need to explain this to you?
-此话怎讲 -她们不是你的所有物
- What's that? - They're not yours.
听着
Listen.
我要保证货的质量
If I'm gonna vouch for my merchandise,
就得偶尔亲自验验货
I'm gonna sample it once in a while.
她们现在不归你管了
They're not your merchandise to handle.
归我管
They're mine.
我已经买♥♥下了她们
I bought them.
不 你只是入股而已
No, you bought shares.
你忘了
Remember?
"我打算分期付款"
"Yeah, they're on the layaway plan."
你当时是这么说的
That's what you said.
所以 在你付清货款之前 她们还归我管
So, until I'm paid in full, they're still mine.
这么说吧
It's this simple.
你要是违反合同 就别想拿到钱
You void the contract, you don't get your money.
你想泄欲
You want to get your rocks off,
就去班尼根那家酒吧
go to the bar at Bennigan's.
在那之前 你得遵守我们的约定
Until then, you're gonna respect our agreement.
好啊
Okay.
在我的地盘我说了算
I will not be the bitch in my own home.
搞清楚状况
Make no mistake.
你起得真晚
You're up late.
昨晚一直辗转难眠
Uh, it's-- it was a long, long night.
我把卡洛斯和露西娅送去城里了
I sent Carlos and Lucia into town.
他们两个好久没一起回家了
It's been so long since they were both home,
我都要忘了他们吵架的样子了
I'd forgotten about the sound of their bickering.
是啊
Yeah.
我不是瞎子
I'm not blind, you know.
什么
Sir?
我看到他看你的眼神
I see the way he looks at you,
他呼唤你的样子就和发♥情♥的公狗一样
the way he honks about you like a little goose.
不是你想的那样
It's--it's not what you think, sir.
他妈妈很宠他
His mother coddled him.
她不断付出
She gave and gave.
我在蹲监狱 所以...
I was in prison, so...
如果一个男孩从没见过真正的男人
If a boy never sees a man,
他怎么知道一个男人是什么样的呢
how does he know what a man looks like?
我对你的儿子不感兴趣
I'm not interested in your son.
如果你对卡里托不感兴趣
If you're not interested in Carlito,
那你一定是对露西娅感兴趣
then you must be interested in Lucia.
不
No.
我对跟你做生意感兴趣
I'm interested in doing business with you.
我地下室里有成吨♥的枪和毒品
I have guns and drugs in basements by the ton,
不会被人吸 不会开火
not being snorted, not being fired,
不会用来开枪伤人
not being shot into someone's arm,
更不会引起别人的兴趣
certainly not accruing interest.
我有个朋友
I have a friend who...
在国际援助组织工作
works in international aid,
最近在给难民送食物和药
dropping off food and medicine to refugees lately.
他们把所有东西都装在板条箱里
They load everything into these crates,
载上飞机 把箱子推出去
fly it up in a plane, and then shove it out the back.
它们就像蒲公英一样飘落
It all comes floating down like dandelion fuzz.
我不知道你会不会骑马
I don't know if you ride,
但我们有很多马
but we have horses.
我会跟胡安·迪戈说这事的
I will speak with Juan Diego.
在这期间
In the meantime,
我觉得你最好
I think it would be smart for you
离我儿子远点
to keep your distance from my son.
你知道吗 宝贝
You know, babe,
我真是败给安珀了
I got to give it to your girl Amber.
她选了个难对付的人
She picked a tough nut.
戴森在审讯灯下待了二十个小时
Dyson spent 20 hours under a hot lamp--
没透露一个字
not a peep.
-是吗 -是
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-你去哪儿 -安珀那儿
- Going somewhere? - Amber's.
她又碰到问题还是怎么了
She throw another wrench in the works or what?
不 我就是要在她那儿待一段时间
No, I'm just gonna stay there for a bit.
你知道她是睡在
You do realize the girl is sleeping on the floor
破烂的乳品厂的地上吧
of a cracked-out dairy plant, right?
我会弄个帐篷的
I'll get a tent.
凯瑟琳·德马科 你不能和一个危险的嫌犯
Catherine DeMarco, you are not about to go play sleepover
-一起过夜 -为什么不能
- with a violent P.O.I. - Why not?
小麦可以 强尼可以
Mikey is. Johnny is.
他们都以身试险了 我也可以
They're in it, right? So I'm in it.
你知道我看着你呢 对吧
You do know I'm looking right at you, don't you?
查理 别跟我扯淡
Charlie, don't bullshit me.
我没跟你扯淡
I'm not bullshitting you.
我有必须要做的事 好吗
This is something I have to do, all right?
为什么
Why?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗
I'll call you, all right?
女士 你好 我是这的经理
Madam, how do you do? I am the manager.
-有什么我能帮您的吗 -当然有
- May I help you? - You certainly may.
给我找个能把鞋脱下来的地方
Show me a place to take my shoes off.
我脚疼死了
My feet are killing me.
桃乐茜 拜托 淑女不会说她脚痛的
Dorothy, please, a lady never admits her feet hurt.
你好
Bonjour.
你看到了吗
You see that?
你看到了吗
You see that?
女人那会儿的社会地位还比较高
Women were of a higher class back then.
你们很可能不记得了
You probably don't remember.
她们更有曲线
They were curvier.
她们更时尚 她们头发更长
They were classier. They were hairier.
然后不知道从什么时候开始
Then somewhere along the line,
男人开始害怕自己的母亲
men got afraid of their mothers
想和自己的妹妹上♥床♥
and wanted to screw their little sister instead.
你觉得俄狄浦斯做得对吗
You think oedipus had the right idea?
希腊神话人物 不知情下弑父并娶母亲为妻
可能吧
Maybe so.
我要带走莉娜
I'm taking Lina.
姑娘们不能被带走
The girls don't leave.
她可以
She does.
她正下楼
She's coming down now.
很好
Fantastic.
可能她还想咬一口我的汉堡呢
Maybe she'll want to take a bite of my hamburger.
要是她在卖♥♥出去之前就被榨干了
If she's used up before she gets to market,
我的客户会很不开心
my clients won't stand for it.
我要带她走
I'll take her from here.
-我们可以走吗 -是的 我们走
- We go? - Yeah, we go.
"走"是什么意思
What do you mean "go"?
没人能走
Nobody goes.
我要走 带上我吧 我会是个好妻子
I'm going. You take me. I'm good wife.
你为什么觉得自己可以成为别人的好妻子
What makes you think you can be somebody's good wife?
难道你是个愚蠢的老太婆吗
What are you, a dumb little babushka?
老太婆是个贬义词
Babushka is old woman.
你知道吗
You know what?
莉娜在任何情况下都不能被买♥♥走
Lina's not for sale in any capacity,
现在不能 以后也不能
not now, not ever.
求你了
No, please.
-没得商量 -没错 没得商量
- This isn't a negotiation. - No, it's not a negotiation!
我们已经说过了
We did that already!
你个自大的小混♥蛋♥
You arrogant little prick.
我跟你达成了协议
I made you a deal,
利益丰厚 我还让你住在我家里
a good deal, and I let you live in my home.
现在你却在
And now what...
无视我吗
Disrespect?
我们走定了
We're going.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表