剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
I need a ride to town.
是这样 老兄 我现在手头
Yeah, man, I got a lot of shit
一大堆事 所以...
on my plate right now, so...
我能理解
Of course.
也许我姐姐能帮我
Maybe my sister can help.
等等
Hey, oh.
来吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
你想搭车 没问题
You want a ride, I got you.
谢谢你 强尼
Well, thank you, Johnny.
结果怎么样
What do we got?
这封信把你说成一个真正的英雄
This letter paints you as a real hero,
-你知道吗 -戴尔
- you know that? - Dale--
不 我说真的 佩琪
No, I'm serious, Paige.
人们所说的"远不仅是尽职"
When they say "above and beyond"
就是指你这样的人
this is what they're talking about--
你为了保护那些女孩们所做的一切
the shit you did to protect those girls.
我已经听到可能会有嘉奖的传闻了
I'm already hearing talks about a possible commendation.
我不需要什么狗屁嘉奖 戴尔
I don't need a goddamn commendation, Dale.
我要的是指纹检验结果
I want to know about the prints.
我们在邮票上找到了一部分指纹
We got a partial on the stamp.
麦克的吗
Mike?
不是的 它和在那栋房♥子里莉娜床上
No, we matched the prints taken from Lina's bed
找到的的指纹吻合
at the compound.
-不可能 -和粉红双肩包
- No. - We also matched a print
第一个包上取到的指纹也吻合
taken from the pink backpack, the first one.
死掉的女孩是不会留下指纹的
Dead girls don't leave fingerprints.
麦克能接触到尸体 所以他可能...
Mike had access to the body, so he could've--
佩琪 这是一封可以证明是你那女孩
Paige, I got a letter verifiably handled by your girl
亲手从别的州寄来的信
sent from out of state
她亲妹妹发誓是她写的
that her own sister swore she wrote.
不 人们总是相信他们愿意相信的东西
No. People believe what they want to believe.
-一点没错 -你看不出来吗
- Yeah, no shit. - Don't you see?
这就是他想要的
This is what he wants.
这种说法里也有值得你高兴的部分
You know, there's a version of this where you're happy.
因为这说明在亚利桑那州斯科茨代尔市的某处
Because it means somewhere in Scottsdale, Arizona,
你那女孩还活着
your girl's alive.
墨西哥 特卡特市
索拉诺家别♥墅♥以南三公里
太好了
Perfect.
你喜欢诺克·丹尼尔吗 强尼
Do you like Knock Daniel, Johnny?
不 不 我不喜欢
Nah, no, I don't, man.
不喜欢
No?
他让我想起我那些
Reminds me of all my aunts and uncles
不愿融入美国生活的叔叔阿姨们
who just refused to assimilate.
你把文化自豪感看成是人身侮辱也挺逗的
It's funny you see cultural pride as a personal affront.
要是不想当美国人 为什么要过那条河
Why cross the river if you don't want to be American?
倒真有道理 我猜
Makes sense really. I guess, you know,
你是通过变色龙的眼睛来看世界的
you see the world through the chameleon's eyes,
总是在寻找机会
always looking for an opportunity
改变自己的颜色 对吧
to change your color, huh?
所以你才选择这工作
That's why you chose your job.
什么工作 走私吗
What, smuggler?
不 不 我当然是说你真实的工作了
No, no, of course I mean your real job.
那是什么工作
What job is that?
你给美国政♥府♥打的那份工
The one you do for the United States government.
别别别 别别别
Ah, ah! no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
把手拿上来 强尼
Let me see your hands, Johnny.
拿上来 马上
Let me see them, now.
慢点
Slow.
把手放在方向盘上
Put 'em on the wheel.
好了
There you go.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
昨晚才知道的
Only since last night.
就在你的小伙伴调换箱子里的钱的时候
When your little friend swapped the money in the briefcase.
你要想杀我 就开枪吧
If you're gonna do it, do it.
好呀
Okay.
是时候了
It's time.
查理
Charlie.
查理 查理 查理 查理
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie.
更像男人名字吧 是吧
More of a man's name, isn't it?
查理
Charlie?
是 所以你才对我这么温柔吗
Yeah. Maybe that's why you're so sweet on me.
还有心情说笑话 是吗
You're having a laugh, aren't you?
求你 求你了
Please. Please...
你 是 警 察 吗
Are...you...police?
-不是 我说了不是 -你说了不是
- No, I told you no. - You told me no.
-你说了 你说了 -不是
- You told me, you told me. - No!
求求你
Please.
你胡说八道
You're talking rubbish!
够了
Enough!
就先到这里吧
That's enough for now.
她不说都不算完
It's not enough till she talks.
我说够了
I'm telling you that's enough.
好吧
Fine.
反正我也要去尿个尿
I've got to take a piss anyway.
你可以陪着她
You can keep her company.
你为什么这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我又没怎么着你
I didn't do anything to you.
你没怎么着
You didn't do anything?
你男朋友向我开枪了
Your boyfriend shot me.
那也不是我
That's not me.
这整件事...
This whole thing...
这一切 查理 这都不由我决定
All this, Charlie? This isn't my gig.
你要是不说他就会整死你 知道吗
He's gonna work you over until you talk, okay?
直接说了吧
So just talk.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to say.
安珀 他会杀了我的
Amber, he's gonna kill me.
这不由我决定 查理
It's not up to me, Charlie.
-放了我 -我不能
- Let me go. - I can't.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop!
我是克拉克
Clarke.
什么
What?
该死的
Oh, god damn it.
升级到全国警戒状态了吗
Has this gone national yet?
不不不 先别
No, no, no, don't do anything yet.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell's going on?
德马科探员没有去土星马可尼
Agent Demarco never arrived at Saturn and Marconi.
她就没出现过还是...
She didn't show up at all or...
目标也没出现
Neither did the target.
好 好 我先...
Okay, okay, let me, um...
全境通告找她的车 我打几个电♥话♥
Put an APB out on her car. I'll make some calls.
好了 伙计们 你们知道程序
All right, guys, you know the drill.
我们两个小时要做完四个小时的事
We got two hours for a four-hour move.
打包走人 快点打包走人
Pack it up. Pack it up quick.
长官 我可以在这里处理好这事
Sir, I can handle this from here.
这不会对我们的行动造成影响
This doesn't affect our operation.
这事没得商量 沃伦 这是规定
This isn't a point of debate, Warren, this is protocol.
在这事解决之前 我们必须
Until this is cleared over, we've got to be
在办事处一百公里范围之内
within 60 miles of the field office.
-你知道的 -办事处
- You know this. - Field office?
你接到的电♥话♥是关于什么的
What was your call about?
他们在总部发现了一个寄给我的包裹
They found a parcel at HQ addressed to me.
警犬检测疑似为爆♥炸♥物
Dogs think it might be explosive.
什么 听我说 我们现在不能撤走
What? Look, we can't pull out now.
布里格斯还在特卡特
Briggs is still in Tecate.
没事 他的卧底身份没问题 对吧
No, his cover's solid, right?
我们可以明天再逮捕锡德
We can arrest Sid tomorrow.
我们撤
Let's move it!
无线电 能录音的设备等等都不能带
No radios, no recording devices, etcetera.
这是别♥墅♥的规定
Those are the house rules.
所以停车以后把装备都收起来
So when we park, gear down.
你知道那让会让我们无以自卫吧 锡德
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表