剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah.
好 我会想办法弄清楚的
All right, you know, I mean, I'll figure something out.
-好的 -先生 早餐准备好了
- Okay. - Senior, breakfast ready.
我得挂了 多谢你的帮助
Hey, I got to go, okay? Good looking out.
好 拜
All right, bye.
是你告诉我的
你说"卡里托 球掉进井里了"
然后我就下到井里去了
你是个把弟弟骗到井里面的坏姐姐
我还受到过比这更严重的指控呢
早上好
Buenos Dias.
早上好
Buenos Dias.
强尼 这是我爸爸
Hey, Johnny, my father,
他会说英语 你没必要卖♥♥弄
he speaks english. You don't need to show off.
我没卖♥♥弄 我西班牙语挺流利的 所以...
No, I wasn't. I just... I'm fluent, so...
他们当时哭了吗
Did they cry?
不好意思 你说谁
I'm sorry. Who?
那些绑♥架♥我女儿的萨尔瓦多混♥蛋♥
The Salvadoran dogs that held my daughter.
你宰了他们的时候 他们哭了吗
When you killed them, did they cry?
老实说 基本都是西蒙解决的 先生
Honestly, Simon did most of the work, Sir.
明白了
Ay, si.
可怜的家伙 这么好的一个人
Pobrecito, he was such a good man
一直悉心照顾我的孩子们
and took very good care of my children.
现在你把这当成你的工作了吗
Do you believe that to be your job now?
没有 我只是想帮忙而已
No, no, no. I just, uh, I wanted to help.
不 爸爸 你真该认识认识他
Oh, no, papa, you should have seen him.
我跟你说过 我给了埃斯特班一枪 对吧
I told you that I shot Esteban, yeah?
当时强尼在场 他冲了过来
Yeah, so Johnny here, he runs in, right?
一下控制了局势 他抓着埃斯特班
And he takes control, and he grabs a hold of Esteban,
突然 埃斯特班就没事了
and then suddenly, Esteban's fine,
像什么事都没发生一样 除了
you know, like nothing, but
他当时目光里还有一丝颤抖
I mean, he's got that little twitch in his eyes.
不是每个人都觉得那很好玩 卡洛斯
That wasn't a pleasant experience for everyone, Carlos.
走吧 我带你去看看马厩
Come on, I'll show you the stables.
先别走 先别走
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
坐下 你们俩都坐下
Sit. Both of you, sit.
索拉诺先生 能到您府上...
Sir you Solano, this place, your property, it's, uh...
我真是荣幸之至
it's an honor to be here.
你打算待多久
How long do you intend to stay?
他想待多久就待多久
He can stay as long as he wants.
我们得保护他
We need to protect him.
美国那边警♥察♥都在找他
The police are looking for him back at home.
爸爸 她说的没错
Si, papa. She's right.
在家里窝藏一名逃犯是明智之举吗
And you think hiding a fugitive here is wise,
尤其是这个时候
now of all times?
你总是说没有什么比忠诚更重要
You've always said that nothing is more important than loyalty.
强尼一直都很忠诚
Johnny's been loyal.
当然 你愿意待多久就待多久
Of course you can stay as long as you like.
事实上 先生 我原本打算开车往西走
Actually, Sir, I was thinking about driving west.
去提华纳吗
A Tijuana?
不 去南下加利福尼亚州[墨西哥]
No, no, Baja Sur.
南部半岛可美了
Oh, the southern Peninsula's beautiful.
-我知道 -我也很久没去了
- I know. - It's been a while too.
不过我很喜欢那儿
I remember loving it, though.
我们全家
My family,
我们曾经乘船沿海岸线游览过
we used to take these cruises down the coast,
洛杉矶 卡波圣卢卡斯 巴亚尔塔港
I mean, L.A., Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta.
很有意思
It was fun.
你说乘船游览吗
Cruises, you say?
是啊 就像嘉年华游轮那样
Yeah, like carnival.
强尼 你到底在说什么啊
Johnny, what the hell are you talking about?
你又在说什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
他什么都没说
He didn't say anything.
你经常坐游轮吗
You take these cruises often?
大概坐过十次吧
Maybe, like, ten times maybe?
我表姐当时在旅行社工作
My cousin, she worked for a travel agency.
不好意思 我说错什么话了吗
I'm sorry. Did I say something wrong?
海关人员查得不严吗
Is it true that they deal very little with Customs agents,
这些船都能随意往来吗
that these ships, they come and go unmolested?
据我所知吗
In my experience?
并非如此
No.
我的意思是 海关查得很严
I mean, customs, they take it very seriously.
他们检查整艘船的时候
I mean, they make everybody stay in the cabin
会让所有人都待在船舱里
while they inspect the entire ship,
搜查犬 X射线 会有一整套检查
I mean, dogs, X-rays, the whole deal.
怎么了
Why?
听见了吗
爸爸 怎么了
生意上的事 别担心
谢谢 请你回避下
Thank you. Leave us now.
他只是个游客 他什么都不懂
显然他懂得比你多
你在哪儿 妹子
Where are you, girl?
需要搭把手吗
You need a hand?
不用 我就快搞定了
No, I'm almost finished.
已经有点眉目了嘛
Looks like it's coming along.
搞定框架算是简单的
The skeleton's the easy part.
其间的具体细节才是难点
Hard part's the flesh and blood, you know--
保险箱...
bond boxes...
金属护面板...
Armored faceplates...
门锁还有插销
Locks and latches.
-真有趣 -是啊
- Fun stuff. - Yeah.
你从哪儿学会这些的
How'd you learn all this?
我老爸
Old man.
家族产业是吧
Family business, huh?
没错
Yeah.
那你呢
What about you?
和你差不多 我老爹...
Same sort of thing. My dad was, uh,
是外♥围♥成员
connected.
黑♥手♥党♥吗
Mobbed up?
拜托 你知道
Come on, now, you know that
他们不喜欢这种称呼的
they don't like when you say stuff like that.
他现在在坐牢还是怎样
Is he doing time or what?
我老爸也是
Mine too.
也许他们还是朋友呢
Maybe they're friends.
或许吧
Maybe.
听着 我得问问你
Listen, I got to ask.
什么事
What's up?
直的还是弯的
Men or women?
什么直的弯的
Men or women what?
比利告诉我 你和一个男的同居
Billy told me you're shacking up with a guy,
但我能感觉到你注视我的目光
but I can feel your eyes on me.
所以得问问你...
Which is it...
你是直的还是弯的
men or women?
你问这个是为了你的个人兴趣吗
You asking for your own personal interest?
我这么问是因为格雷格是那种
I'm asking 'cause Greg's the kind of guy
能够迷倒万千少女的家伙
a lot of girls get stupid for.
格雷格是谁
Who's Greg?
我们的驾驶员 格雷格·戴森
Our wheelman--Greg Dyson.
一个小时后你就能见到他
You'll meet him in an hour.
那个问题你不用担心
No, that shouldn't be a problem.
很好
Good.
打扰一下 警官
Excuse me, officer?
我叫艾德·萨拉查
My name is Ed Salazar.
我是警探
Detective.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我女儿发现了这卷磁带 或许没什么
My daughter found this tape, and it's probably nothing,
但听上去好像有人遭到了谋杀
but it sounds like someone getting murdered.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
好吧 我会听听看的
All right, I'll give it a listen.
-不好意思 -没关系
- Pardon me. - My bad.
喂 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我遇到大♥麻♥烦了
I got a major problem right now.
你还记得格雷格·戴森吗
You remember Greg Dyson?
戴森
Dyson...
记得 就是之前你在圣地亚哥
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表