剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
没错
Yeah.
好吧泰迪姐鞋码多大
So what's Teddy's shoe size?
我怎么知道
I don't know.
你连她鞋码都不知道
You don't know her shoe size?
我甚至不知道她的中间名
I don't know her middle name.
噢 小子 那我们怎么给她买♥♥鞋
Well, dude, how are we supposed to buy her shoes?
等会儿
Wait a minute.
泰迪上周误穿了你的运动鞋 对不对
Teddy wore your sneakers by mistake last week, right?
没错 -这就是说你们穿一样大的鞋
Yes. - That means you're the same size.
来 试试看
Here, try these on.
噢 不
Oh no.
我才不♥穿♥女孩子的鞋呢
I am not putting on girl boots.
来啊 拜托了
Oh, come on.
它们和你穿的女式T恤真配
They'll look good with that girl shirt you're wearing.
这上面不是小马 这是公马
It's not a pony.It's a stallion.
好吧 我只试穿两秒
Fine, I'll put them on for two seconds.
在给我妹妹买♥♥鞋呢
Buying boots for my sister.
说来好笑 她和我弟弟鞋码一样
Funny story... she and my brother have the same size feet.
幸亏她没想买♥♥内衣 对不对
Good thing she didn't want underwear, right?
噢 再见了
Okay, see you.
唉 合适的
Okay, they fit.
噢 兄弟 等等 你得站起来看看
Whoa, hold on, dude.You've gotta stand up,
走一圈看看 合适吗
Walk around, make sure they're comfortable.
拜托
Come on.
哇 你的腿穿这鞋看上去真奇妙
Wow, those do wonders for your legs.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
这鞋脱不下来
They won't come off.
怎么会 让我试试
What?Let me try.
你的脚怎么会那么胖
Why are your feet so fat?
我的脚不胖 这叫健壮
They're not fat.They're husky.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
噢 只有一件事要做
Well, there's only one thing to do.
你在给谁打电♥话♥呢 -没谁
Who are you calling? - No one.
我在拍你穿女孩靴的照片
I'm taking a picture of you in girl boots.
这灯一点儿也没变绿
The light's not getting any greener.
我明白 是我前面那辆车一直挡着不动
I know, but the car in front of me hasn't moved yet.
这就是快速驾驶课
Here's a quick driving lesson.
快醒醒 老头子
Wake up, grandpa!
对不起 是她在乱叫 不是我
Sorry, that was her, not me.
噢看啊 老爷爷把第一名的位置让道给我们了
Oh look, grandpa's telling us we're number one.
不 他才不是呢 他
No, he's not.He's...
我知道他在干什么了
I know what he's doing.
看样子我们现在得掉头回去了 是不是
So we should probably head home now, right?
再多停一站 博尔德 我要见我的姐姐
Just one more stop... boulder.I want to see my sister.
博尔德 可那在山区啊
Boulder?That's in the mountains.
噢 你只拿平地驾驶证吗
Oh, you got one of those flat-land-only driving permits?
不是啦 只不过我得在7点之前回家
No, it's just I have to be home by 7:00.
噢 我们或许得停下来加油了
Oh, and we should probably stop for gas.
这车没油也能开100米
In this car you can drive 100 miles on empty.
需要油了我再告诉你
I'll tell you when we need gas.
现在我们得加油了
Now we need gas.
没错 可有个问题
Yeah, just one problem...
我们现在前不着村后不着店
We're in the middle of nowhere.
而且快要下雨的样子
And it looks like rain.
啊
Agh!
而且窗外还有个疯女人
And there's a crazy woman outside my window.
所以算起来我们有三个问题
So actually we got three problems.
你好啊
Hello.
隔着那么点窗缝说话有点困难
Kinda hard to talk with the window open just a crack.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们俩在这儿干什么
What are y'all doing over here?
我们没油了
We're out of gas.
噢 你们今天真幸运
Well, this is your lucky day.
沿着路往下开一会就有加油站
There's gas and such down the road a spell.
噢 一会儿是多远
Oh, how far is a spell?
50米
50 miles.
当然了 我这儿有一加仑的油
Of course, I got a gallon of gas right here.
太好了 多少钱
Great.How much is it?
50元
50 bucks.
山中疯女一定有诈
The mountain lady's got an angle.
我还有口香糖 薄荷糖 杂♥志♥
I also got gum, mints, magazines.
我还能让你们跟上贾斯汀比伯的资讯潮流
I could keep you up to date on all things Justin bieber.
噢
Oh.
小查莉
Charlie.
小查莉 把胶带给妈咪
Charlie, hand mommy the tape.
好吧
Fine.
成了6岁生日派对了
It'll just be a "sweet 6" party.
你在画什么呀
What are you drawing?
在画一幅美丽的图片吗
Are you making a pretty picture?
你想干吗 坏狗
What do you want, dog?
马马
Horsy.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
你到底在干吗 你不能呆在这儿
What are you doing?You cannot be here.
你还是有点可爱的嘛
You're kind of sweet.
好啦 只许呆一分钟
Okay, just for a minute.
你一点儿不坏 不是吗
You're not such a bad dog, are you?
完全不坏嘛 你是好狗狗
No, you're a good dog.
给你取个名儿叫小甜派吧
I'm gonna call you sweetie-pie
因为你长得真像个小甜派
'cause you're a sweetie-pie.
妈咪 -查莉 现在别给我
Mommy. - Charlie, not now.
好的
Yes.
妈妈 我们遇上大♥麻♥烦了
Mom, we have got a big problem.
噢 没错
Oh, you sure do.
靴子和短裤不配嘛
Those boots do not go with those shorts.
你在挑战我最后的耐心
You are working my last nerve.
她可真麻烦
She is a handful.
这儿看起来似曾相识不是吗
Does any of this look familiar?
看上去像我们10分钟之前开过的路
Looks like the same road we drove down 10 minutes ago.
这么做我刚才一直在绕圈子
So I'm just going in circles.
你居然也不说什么
And you didn't want to say anything?
我觉得这种令人不快的沉默胜过千言万语
I thought my annoyed silence was speaking volumes.
好吧
Okay.
唉 我们迷路了
Well, we're lost.
我们需要张地图 你有地图吗
And we need to look at a map.Do you have a map?
手♥机♥上有 但要关了猜字游戏才看得到
On my cell phone.But I'd have to turn off my word jumble.
好吧
Okay.
你刚刚在干什么
What did you do now?
我觉得我们好像陷入坑里了
I think we're in some kind of hole.
没错 我们中的一个得下去并推车
Well, then one of us is gonna have to get out and push...
16岁的那个请下车
The one of us who's 16.
我还没满16呢
I'm not 16 yet.
下车 -好吧
Get out. - Okay.
行了 到位了 试着往前开开啊
Okay, hit it, but try to go...
慢点行不
Slow.
唉 再试回 但这次
Okay, go again, but this time.
试着开得再慢一点啊
Try to go a little bit slower.
天呐
Oh.
噢 真是好极了
Well, this would be a great time.
山中疯女拿些裙子来也可以赚翻了
For the mountain lady to come by with some skirts.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
嗨 -嗨
Hi.- Hi.
我想我的狗应该在你们这儿
I think you found my dog.
呃 我们这儿没有狗
Um, we don't have a dog here.
你确定
Really?
我在这个传♥单♥上看到了你们家的地址啊
I found this flyer with your address on it.
那一定是印错了 这儿没狗 再见
Must be a misprint.No dog. Bye-bye.
妈妈 妈妈 我能和你说两句吗
Mom, mom, can I talk to you for a minute?
嘿 我们马上就来
Hi, we'll be right with you.
好的
Okay.
听着 妈妈 我们得诚实
Look, mom, we've got to do the right thing here.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表