剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
仍然感觉这么好
It's still so good.
不如到我家继续写吧
You wanna do this at my house?
看看谁来了
Well well well,
Gabriel B. Duncan
Gabriel B. Duncan.
午安 Hugo
Afternoon, hugo.
经理认识你吗
The manager knows you?
我跟他有过节 我们认识
We have a history, yes.
Ducan 给你一点忠告
A word of advice, Duncan--
如果你再敢弄倒一辆手推车或坐在上面兜风
You knock over a display or joy-ride a shopping cart,
我就亲自用雷迪大卖♥♥场的独门招数对付你
And I will personally open a can of Reddi Mart's finest butt-kick.
喂 你减肥了吗
Hey, have you lost weight?
说笑而已
Just kidding.
小心点儿吧 小屁孩
I'm watching you, punk.
汽水和薄荷糖 买♥♥这些干嘛
Soda and mints? What are these for?
我准备做一个汽水喷泉
I'm gonna make a soda geyser.
当你把薄荷糖扔进汽水时
You drop a mint into the bottle
就会引发一个大爆♥炸♥
And it makes this huge explosion.
听起来很酷
Wow, that sounds so cool.
把它们放回原位
Put them back.
为什么你能买♥♥唇膏而我却不能买♥♥这些呢
How come you get to buy lip gloss and I can't buy this stuff?
这完全是两码事
It's completely different.
汽水和薄荷糖不会令你在派对上显得更可爱
Soda and mints won't make you look totally cute at a party.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
怎么了
What's going on?
看啊 果然是Gabe 我的超能力越来越强劲了
Why, it's gabe. I must be getting psychic.
我什么也没有做过
I didn't do anything.
过来吧
Mm-hmm, come on.
把收据给我
Receipt.
给你
There you go.
收据写着你们买♥♥了纸尿片
Huh, I'm seeing diapers,
但没有买♥♥太阳眼镜 请解释
But I'm not seeing sunglasses. Explain.
解释就是我们没有买♥♥太阳眼镜
Explanation-- we didn't get sunglasses.
事实上 有人买♥♥了
Well, someone did.
是Charlie
Charlie did it.
这次真的是她干的
This time she really did do it.
她一定是在我们没留意时拿的
She must have grabbed these when we weren't looking.
太有趣了
That's so funny.
你见我在笑吗
You see me laughing?
店铺盗窃可不是什么有趣的事
There's nothing funny about shoplifting.
不知你有没有留意到 Hugo 我们还在店里头
In case you didn't notice, hugo, we're still in the store.
若带着没有付款的货品离开就是盗窃
Unpaid items are considered stolen once they leave checkout.
不知你又有没有留意到
In case you didn't notice,
我们的停车场可没有收银台
we don't have cash registers in the parking lot.
叫Alice通知警♥察♥
Tell alice to call the police.
警♥察♥ 你想拘捕一个婴儿吗
The police? You're arresting a baby?
或者是一位还很小的顾客
Or a very small person.
我们还不清楚细节
We don't have all the facts yet.
Charlie Duncan
嫌疑犯
把她往左转
Turn her to the left.
难道你不觉得给一个婴儿拍疑犯照片很荒谬吗
Don't you think it's a little ridiculous to take mug shots of a baby?
这是店铺发生盗窃后的正常程序
That's procedure for shoplifters.
把她往右转
Turn her to the right.
好好 Charlie 跟肥Hugo笑一个
Okay, Charlie, smile for Huge-oh.
言语是伤不到我的
Sticks and stones may break my bones--
啊
Agh!
他们是实施盗窃的人吗
Are these the shoplifters?
没错 罪犯在婴儿车内
That's right. The perp is in the stroller.
她不是罪犯 她只是个婴儿
She's not a perp. She's a baby.
话可不能说得这么绝对
Still undetermined.
我已经通知了警♥察♥ 但他们说店铺盗窃案不会被优先考虑
I called the police, but they said this was low priority
所以他们要三四个小时之后才到
And they wouldn't be here for three or four hours.
三四个小时
Three or four hours?
Alice 你为什么老是不能把事情办好呢
Alice, why can't you do anything right?
这不是我的错 不要向我大喊大叫
It's not my fault. Please don't yell at me.
我都不知道说过多少次了
How many times have we been over this?
当你叫我不要对你大喊大叫的时候
Whenever you tell me not to yell at you,
我只会更想对你大喊大叫
It makes me want to yell at you!
你好 虽然这一切都很有意思很疯狂
Hi, as entertaining and twisted as this all is,
我们能不能抓紧时间 我待会儿还要出席一个派对
Can we please move it along? I have a party to go to.
你要出席一个派对 -嗯
You're going to a party? - Yes.
那一定很不错
That must be nice.
傻子 不要跟嫌犯交朋友
Nitwit, do not fraternize with the suspects.
把这里当作自己家里好了
Might as well make yourselves comfortable,
因为看来你们得在这儿逗留好一会儿了
Looks like you're gonna be here a while.
你想让我在这儿待多久也没问题
I'll stay here as long as you want.
这里有电视 - 那是用于监控的显示器
There's T.V. Here. - that's a security monitor.
起码是一个屏幕啊 而且它能带给我欢乐
It's a screen and it's giving me pleasure.
Alice 二号♥收银台需要五美分硬币
Alice, register 2 needs nickels.
Hugo 我要带一些五美分硬币去二号♥收银台
Hugo, I'm gonna bring nickels to register 2.
我听见了
I heard.
Gabe 我们得离开这儿
Gabe, we gotta get out of here.
你这是在允许我做坏事吗
Are you giving me permission to be bad?
是的 - 有多坏
Yes. - How bad?
该做什么 就做什么
Do whatever it takes.
我这辈子就等着听这几个字了
I've been waiting to hear those words my whole life.
不许说悄悄话
No whispering.
Hugo 我要去方便一下
Hugo, I have to go to the bathroom.
好吧
Yeah.
这是什么诡计
Is this some kind of trick?
这是个魔术
It is-- a magic trick.
我在上面喝 然后它从下面出来
I drink stuff up here and it comes out down here.
好吧 咱们走
All right, let's go.
还有你 别做蠢事
And you, don't do anything stupid.
像你那样吗
Like that?
像我那样吗
"Like that?"
来吧 让我听听你们都写了什么
All right, let's hear what you got.
第一首歌♥是我个人最喜欢的一首
This first song is one of my personal favorites.
叫做“第一首广♥告♥歌♥”
It's called "Jingle number one."
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
Bob的虫子消失了 虫子消失了
Bob's bugs be gone, bugs be gone
他把它们杀死了 死了 死了 死了
He kills them dead dead dead dead dead dead!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得我的一颗补牙松了
I think you just loosened one of my fillings.
Hugo去哪儿了
Where's Hugo?
卫生间
Bathroom.
哦 不好
Oh, no.
也就是说 我要在这儿看管三十分钟
That means I'm in charge for 30 minutes.
我在哪里听过
Where have I heard that before?
听过什么
Heard what?
这个
The...
在法语课堂上
In French class?
哦 对 对 对
Oh, yeah yeah yeah.
你是Alice Wheezheimer吧
You're Alice wheezheimer.
(注:wheeze意为气喘)
我姓Wartheimer
It's Wartheimer.
是吗
It is?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是不是大家都在我背后这么叫我
Is that what people call me behind my back--
叫我Wheezheimer
Wheezheimer?
没有 没人这么叫你
No, not at all.
没有人叫你Wheezheimer
Nobody calls you Wheezheimer
或者小喘
Or Wheezy.
Hugo叫我爱丽丝气喘游仙境
Hugo calls me Alice in Wheezerland.
你为什么能容忍♥他这样对待你呢
Why do you let him treat you so badly?
他是老板 我不得不忍♥啊
He's my boss. I have to.
不 Alice 你不该容忍♥
No, Alice, you don't.
你要昂首挺胸地做你自己
You have to stand up for yourself.
他要是对你吼 你也要对他吼
If he yells at you, you yell back.
哦 我不知道行不行
Oh, I don't know.
不管你信不信 我不太会吼
Believe it or not, I'm not much of a yeller.
他对你就像对待出气筒一样
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表