剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
No, I do, I do,
我可不准别人欺负我的小孩
Because nobody attack my babies.
现在老公 我要你去那个阿乔的家
Now bob, I want you to go over to jo's house.
把她老爸揍一顿
And punch her dad in the face.
要是他和那个阿乔是一个模子出来的 那我可不去
If he's anything like jo...no, thanks.
得 这回又是要靠老娘出马去踢馆了
Once again I am the one who has to do the butt-kicking around here.
亲爱的 你冷静点 没人需要去踢馆
Honey, would you relax? Nobody needs to kick anything.
说得对 我有个计划需要你们帮忙
That's right. I've got a plan and I need your help.
看见没 咱儿子自己有计划了
There, you see? He's got a plan.
对呀
Yes.
你就别在那压腿了 我们走吧
Would you stop stretching? Let's go.
我不是在压腿
I'm not stretching.
我是卡住不能动了
I'm stuck.
我看我们真的能胜哎
Hey, I think we can really take this thing.
看看这些对手都是啥垃圾啊 魔术师 滚轮溜冰的
Look who we're up against... the magician, the roller skaters,
踩高跷的 还有个吹大号♥的
The stilt walker, the kid with the tuba.
那个叫低音号♥ 要不然就是像他戴着牙套发出的音节
It's a sousaphone or as he pronounces through his braces,
嘘嘘号♥
Shooshaphone.
刚才就是欧文带来的低音号♥
That was erwin and his sousaphone,
他的表演曲目是 随便你们信不信吧
Playing, believe it or not,
歌♥曲 美国派对
"party in the u.S.A."
(注:Miley Cyrus歌♥曲)
现在让我们欢迎舞蹈双人团体
And now please welcome the dance stylings of...
“移♥动♥力”组合
Locomotion!
埃米特
Emmett!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你离我远点
Get away from me.
谢谢 “移♥动♥力”组合
Thank you, locomotion...
和他们的朋友们
And friends.
现在是我们下一个节目
And now for our next act.
刚才还有人幸存吗
Did anyone survive that?
我还在呢
I'm still here.
请为腹语表演大♥师♥来些掌声吧
Please give it up for master ventriloquist.
P J 邓肯
P.J. Duncan!
大家好 我是PJ
Hi, everybody.I'm p.J.
她是查莉
This is Charlie.
问候大家吧 查莉
Say hello, Charlie.
我期待加可爱分的
I was hoping to get by on cuteness.
我们做的怎么样啊
How are we doing so far?
作为班长 我承诺代♥办♥你们的心声
And as your president I promise to represent you.
以我最大的能力为大家服务 我也承诺为你们战斗到底
I also promise to fight.
为了更多的假日和更少的功课的将来
For more recess and less homework.
最后一点 我当然不讨厌女孩子
And of course, I don't hate girls.
不像某些其他候选人
Like some candidates.
比如那个盖比 邓肯
Named Gabe Duncan.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
在我开始演说前 我想先谈谈这次竞选黑幕
Before I begin, I would like to say something about this campaign.
外界对我有很多流言
Now a lot of things have been said about me.
就算他们都是在中伤我 我也并不在乎
And even though they aren't true, I'm okay with that.
但是有人开始恶意攻击我的家人
But when somebody starts attacking my family...
这就触到我的底线
That's where I draw the line.
现在我要堂堂正正站在这里
Now I could stand here.
告诉你们一个真实的自己
And tell you who I really am,
不过我更愿意让你们亲眼看看
But I'd rather show you.
我爱我的每个子女
I love all my kids equally,
但如果非要选一个最得心的
But if I had to pick a favorite,
那就是盖比
It would be Gabe.
爸爸 我帮你的卡车换了机油
I changed the oil in your truck, dad.
不用多说甚么了 这就是好儿子盖比
Without being asked...classic Gabe.
他就是这么充满爱心喜欢照顾别人
He's just so loving and so caring,
特别是对他的小妹妹查莉
Especially with his baby sister Charlie.
事实上 盖比是对查莉的出生最热情的一个
In fact, Gabe was the most excited about Charlie's arrival.
他设置自己动手做了这个
And he made it himself.
盖比是那种你想跟他喝一杯的兄弟
Gabe's the kind of guy you want to have a root beer with.
(注:root beer是根汁汽水而不是酒)
必要的话我们可以再这儿熬一晚上
We'll stay up all night if we have to,
不过我还是要确保你能通过明天的考试
But I'm gonna make sure you pass that test.
你难道不需要去拯救那些流浪动物吗、
Don't you have to rescue stray animals.
为他们找到新家
And find them good homes?
在上学前已经做好了
Did that before school.
好兄弟盖比
Classic Gabe.
盖比不仅是又贴心又善良
Gabe's not only sweet and kind,
他还有特别棒的时尚触觉
He also has an amazing fashion sense.
这一件 有趣能逗乐
This one...fun and playful.
这一件嘛 潮爆了
This one is off the hook!
最后他们永远幸福的生活在一起
And they all lived happily ever after.
亲一个
Mwah.
盖比 邓肯
Gabe Duncan...
家庭永远第一位
Family first.
盖比 盖比 盖比 盖比
Gabe, Gabe, Gabe, Gabe!
嘿-嘿
Hey.- Hey.
我只是想跟你说
I just wanted to say...
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你看了才艺表演现在想说“我早告诉过你”是吧
You saw the talent show and now you want to say "I told you so,"
因为你说的对 我确实不会跳舞
Because you were right.I can't dance.
其实我是想来道歉
Actually I was going to apologize.
因为我骗你说扭伤了脚
For lying about my ankle.
这样啊 那你继续
Oh, okay.Go ahead then.
很抱歉骗你说扭伤脚
I'm sorry for lying about my ankle.
我也很抱歉骗你说织了袜子
I'm sorry I lied about those socks.
什么
What?
其实不是我自己织的
I didn't actually knit them myself.
我根本不会织毛线 也不会跳舞
I can't knit.Or dance.
听着 要是我想找个会织毛线的舞蹈家
Hey, if I wanted a dancing knitter,
不然去跟贝蒂阿姨约会
I'd date my aunt betty.
那我们和好啦
So we're good?
特别好呢
We're great.
埃米特
Emmett...
离我远点
Get away from me!
嘿嘿 小查莉 昨天试学校的才艺表演日
Hey, Charlie. So yesterday was the school talent show.
我现在手里拿的是赢来的奖金25块钱的支票
And I hold in my hand the winning check for $25.
是PJ 邓肯赢来的
Which is made out to PJ Duncan.
对 因为用你的可爱分赢来的哟 小查莉
Yeah, the one that's based on your cuteness, Charlie.
还有我自己的可爱分
And mine.
不管怎么说吧 我自己却在学校欠了一大笔钱
Anyway, I on the other hand owe the school.
损坏公物的债务
Some money for damages.
还有欧文说他要“嘘”我上法庭
And erwin said he'll "shee" me in court.
所以我建议你
So my advice is,
以后要是有人跟你说你并不擅长某件你自己喜欢的事
If someone ever tells you you're bad at something you love,
千万不要放弃 但要再三保证
Don't give up.Just make sure.
绝对不要在全校面前去表演
You don't do it in front of the whole school.
还有要是我们什么时候打算教你跳舞的话
And if I ever offer to teach you how to dance,
那就祝你好运了 查莉
Well, good luck, Charlie.
盖比 吃中饭
Gabe, lunch.
场地安全
All clear.
盖比 你搞笑吧 这有没有必要啊
Gabe, really, is all this necessary?
绝对有必要 我现在是主席了
Yes, it is. I'm the president.
你只是十二班的主席啊
Of room 12.
今天是十二班
Today room 12,
明天就是十四班
Tomorrow room 14.
十二班粉刷教室 所以我们搬堂到十四班去了
They're painting room 12, so we're moving to room 14.
就吃你的三明治吧
Just eat your sandwich.
盖比 你这沾了点东西
Gabe, you got a little something on your...
哎呀 喂
Oh, whoa
盖比 能不能让你的特勤人员放开你的哥哥呢
Gabe, would you tell the secret service man to get off your brother?
妈妈 我说过不要再对我颐指气使
Mom, what did I say about bossing me around?
哦 你不会吧
Oh, you wouldn't.
给我拿下她
Take her down!
你有何要说的 爸爸
How are you doing, dad?
陛下圣明
I'm fine.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表