剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
大姐 你还真把西部乡村风格发挥到极致了
Boy, you've really embraced the whole country Western thing.
我从未感觉如此生机勃勃 哟
I've never felt so alive, y'all.
我就像感恩节后的火鸡那么兴高采烈
I'm happy as a Turkey the day after Thanksgiving,
因为它们没被杀了吃掉啊
'cause it didn't get killed and eaten...
哟
Y'all.
其实吧 真正的村里人
Yeah, real country people.
他们是不会在每句话后面都加一个哟字的
Don't say "Y'all" After every sentence.
我看你最好是让他们说个痛快
I think you let them say what they want.
如果你还想要人家帮你照看妹妹的话
When they're babysitting your sister.
那好吧 查莉在楼上睡觉
Right. So Charlie's upstairs taking a nap.
等她醒后 她可能会有点饿
And when she wakes up, she might be a little hungry.
别担心 搭档 我会给她整点吃的
Don't worry, partner. I'll rustle her up some grub.
那就行
Okay, well,
我最好是套马配鞍 溜达到商场去
I'd better hop in the saddle and mosey on down to the mall.
在斯宾塞下班前哟
Before Spencer's shift ends.
我说 只有我自己用这腔调才有意思
Yeah, it's only cool when I do it.
你发啥疯呢
What's wrong with you?
你想要那车是吧 给你好了
You want the car? Here, take it.
我希望自己从没见过那车
I hope I never see it again.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
告诉你吧 她就在里面哪
Okay, she's in it.
谁在里面
Who is?
那老太太啊
The old lady.
她可没去天堂 那家伙只挪到后座上去了
She did not go to heaven. She just went to the back seat.
当真
Really?
你说那老太太在你车上闹鬼啊
You're saying the old lady's ghost is haunting your car?
不是 她是在你的车上闹鬼呢
No, she's haunting your car.
怎么回事
What happened?
我刚正开着车呢
I was just driving.
收音机自己就开了
And the radio goes on all by itself...
放着古典音乐 我平时根本不听的那种
Classical music. I don't listen to that.
然后我又闻到香水味
Then I smell perfume...
老太太用的那种香水 我也根本不可能用的
Old lady perfume. I don't wear that.
你疯了吧
You're crazy.
老爸 告诉他说这世上没鬼的
Dad, will you please tell him there's no such thing as ghosts?
我希望可以说啊 盖比
I wish I could, Gabe.
我倒真希望没有啊
I wish I could.
难不成你也相信有鬼的吗
You believe in ghosts too?
我以前也不相信的
Well, I didn't used to.
直到我去了冯塔纳那栋屋子
And then came the fontana house.
我告诉你啊
I'm telling you,
本来只是例行的检查
It seemed like a routine extermination...
阁楼上有一个黑寡妇蜘蛛的窝
A black widow nest up in the attic.
可最后那寡妇
But the widow.
变成了冯塔纳太太
Turned out to be Mrs. Fontana...
是最后的冯塔纳太太本人
The late Mrs. Fontana.
最后就是说已经死了
"Late" Means "Dead."
你们只是想吓唬我罢了
You guys are just trying to scare me.
我倒希望只是吓人 盖比 我希望只是吓人啊
I wish we were, Gabe. I wish we were.
你为什么每句话都要说2遍呢
Why are you saying everything twice?
我不知道 盖比
I don't know, Gabe.
不知道啊
I don't know.
好啦 够啦 我才不相信鬼呢
All right, enough. I don't believe in ghosts.
那车根本没闹鬼 谢谢你的钥匙
That car is not haunted. And thank you.
可别说我没警告你哦
Don't say you weren't warned.
记住 上了那车后
And remember, if you go in that car,
要小心古典音乐 难闻的香水味
Beware of classical music, smelly perfume...
还有谋杀
And murder.
老爸 又没人在车上被谋杀
Dad, nobody was murdered in that car.
现在还没有
Not yet.
别动 我遭遇感情危机了
Don't move. I'm in a relationship crisis.
今天你够走运的 我根本动不起来
This is your lucky day. I rarely move.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
泰迪
Teddy.
怎么搞的 你是不是在一脚踏两船
What's going on? Are you cheating on me?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我看见你搂着一姑娘
I saw you with your arm around that girl.
你在给我搞外遇 是不是啊
You're cheating on me, aren't you?
大家注意了
Attention, everybody.
这个泡果汁的伙计是个花心骗子
Juice boy here is a cheater.
而且他给我的杯子从来倒不满
And he never gives me a full serving either.
泰迪 你完全误会了
Teddy, you've got it all wrong.
哦 是吗 那你是不是经常把胳膊搭在
Oh, okay, so you just put your arm around.
每个顾客的肩上啊 是不是
All your customers, is that it?
不是啊 我只是放在我表妹的肩上而已啦
No, I put my arm around my cousin.
你说什么
Your what?
我的表妹斯凯勒呀
My cousin Skyler.
这样啊
Oh.
原来是你的表妹
Your cousin Skyler.
她看上去人不错呀
She seems nice.
乡亲们 没事了
It's okay, everybody.
那只不过是她的表妹
She's just his cousin.
喝你们的果汁去吧
So return to your juices.
你看 我的休息时间过了 你还是走吧
Look, my break's over. Maybe you should go.
好的 我很抱歉
Yeah, sure. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
是另外一个小子没给我倒满
It's the other kid who never fills it up.
我自己的车啊
My own car.
广阔的大路啊
The open road,
自♥由♥啊 风吹着我的头发
Freedom, wind in my hair,
还有6年就到啦
And it's all just six years away.
香水 不是吧
Perfume? No way.
很不赖嘛 PJ
Very funny, P.J.
PJ PJ
P.J.? P.J.?
滚出我的车
Get out of my car.
滚出我的车
Get out of my car,
小男孩
Little boy.
是谁在说话呀
Who said that?
不然你就留下来陪我吧
Or you can stay with me
永远永远永远陪着我
Forever and ever and ever!
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
呼
Whew.
很顺利嘛
That went well.
拿去 拿走你这该死的车
Here, take your stupid car!
嗨 你是斯凯勒吧 我是泰迪
Hi. You're Skyler, right? I'm Teddy.
啊 对 我在斯宾塞的钱夹里看到你的照片
Oh, right. I saw your picture in Spencer's wallet.
斯宾塞把我的照片放在他的钱夹里哦
Spencer keeps my picture in his wallet?
真贴心
That's sweet.
当然了 其实是我自己放的
Of course I put it in there,
不过他没把那扔掉真是好贴心
But it's so sweet he didn't throw it out.
你拿了什么来啊
What have you got there?
棍子顶个派
Pie on a stick.
从哪里买♥♥的啊
Where did you get it?
那店名就叫"棍子顶个派"
Pie on a stick.
这是我来跟斯宾塞道歉的礼物
It's just my way to say "I'm sorry" To Spencer.
因为之前我有点小题大作
Because I kind of freaked out earlier.
我不知道你俩是表兄妹呢
I didn't know you two were cousins.
我以为你们俩才是表兄妹
I thought you two were cousins.
不是呀 斯宾塞是我的男朋友
No, Spencer's my boyfriend.
不对 斯宾塞是我的男友才是真
No, Spencer's my boyfriend.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
看来你们俩遇到啦
So you two have met, huh?
对呀 还发现大家是表亲呢
Yeah, turns out we're cousins.
你还有什么可说的 斯宾塞
Anything you want to say, Spencer?
要免费试吃不
A free sample?
当然好 给我来点儿
Sure, I'd love one.
嗯 很好喝
Mm, delicious.
你自己也该尝尝这滋味
You should try some.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表