剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Do you know how long I was mr. Kwik?
三十七秒
37 seconds.
真是太短暂了
That's too quick.
那你希望我怎么做啊
What do you want me to do?
辞职 你反正已经有活干了
Quit. You already have a job.
遛狗吗 这活很恶心啊
Walking dogs? It's disgusting.
没有对你们不敬的意思 伙计们
No offense, guys.
PJ 我很遗憾你没得到那工作
P.J., I'm sorry you didn't get the job,
可我自己得到了就一点不遗憾
But I'm not sorry I did.
你当然没愧疚了 公主殿下
Of course you're not, princess.
别再那样叫我了
Stop calling me that!
那你就别再当公主了
Stop being that!
哎呀 布鲁特斯 怎么又来了 你不是吧
Oh, brutus, again? Really?
不过我还是会想你们大家的
I'm gonna miss you least of all.
夜视眼镜 装备完成
Night vision goggles... check.
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
我在逮耗子啊
I'm catching a mouse.
还戴上红外线夜视眼镜 用得着吗
With night vision goggles? Really?
随便怎么说
Whatever it takes.
没人可以耍我鲍伯·邓肯大爷
Nobody makes a fool of bob duncan.
是没人 你自己独孤求败呢
No, he does that all by himself.
你 上楼睡觉去 别妨碍大♥师♥作法
Go back upstairs to bed and let the expert do his job.
去叫你妈来
Go get mommy.
咿呀咿呀哟
Ee-I-ee-I-oh!
祝你好运 - 领情
Break a leg. - Uh-huh.
好了 宝宝 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go, baby.
一闪一闪小星星
Twinkle twinkle little star
满天都是小星星
How I wonder what you are
高高挂在天空中
Up above the world so high.
好象宝石放光明
Like a diamond in the sky.
别别别 查莉啊 拿好手电筒哦
No no no, charlie, grab the flashlight.
要对着妈妈照哦 照着妈妈
Put it back on mommy. Put it back on mommy.
小小蜘蛛爬出水管啰
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout
下雨啦
Down came the rain
冲掉了小蜘蛛
And washed the spider out.
查莉宝贝 专心看妈妈好吗
Charlie honey, I need you focus.
妈妈就快精彩谢幕了哟
Mommy's about to do her big finish.
滴答 滴答 滴
Hickory dickory rock
老鼠爬上钟表上
The mouse ran up the clock
时针走到了十二点
The clock struck 12:00
接着我有别的话要说
then something else I said
滴答 滴答 滴
hickory dickory rock!
谢谢你们 丹佛市
Thank u, denver!
我们的咕唧女郎驾到啦
There's our kwikki chick!
好了 你要做的就是坐在这里
All right, so all you have to do is sit here,
给顾客签名并享用炸鸡
Sign autogphs and eat chicken.
我会做好的
I can do that.
JP 你给我过来
J.P., get over here.
我叫PJ
P.J.
错 从现在你的名字就是助理
Wrong. From now on your name is assistant.
是咕唧女郎的私人助理
As in assistant to the kwikki chick.
她需要任何东西 我说的是任何需要哦
If she needs anything, ani mean anything,
你都必须办到
You get it forer.
不用啦 麦切老板 PJ不用特地在旁等我
Now, mitch, p.J. Doesn't have to wait on me.
他当然要 因为这儿就是你的小小王国
Oh, yes he does. Because in our little kingdom.
您就是公主殿下
You're the princess.
这里有点热啊 你觉得热吗
It's warm in here. Are you warm?
我可不想看到你出汗 给她扇扇子
I do not want you perspiring. Fan her.
呃 麦切啊 他做的不称职
Um, mitch, he's not doing it right.
我想要你来扇
I want you to fan me.
其实我还有事
Oh, actually...
我是公主 给我扇 里奇
I'm the princess. Fan me, rich.
我叫麦切啦
It's mitch.
错 现在给我扇
Wrong! Now fan me.
觉得如何啊
How's this?
不许看着我
Don't look at me.
泰迪 你在干什么啊
Teddy, what are you doing?
闭嘴
Silence.
呃 你现在可以开始吃炸鸡了吧
Um, can you just eat the chicken now?
可以
Fine!
哇塞 这太吓人了
Mmm! Oh, that's awful!
她的意思是好吃的吓人啊
She means awful good.
呼
Ugh!
你们怎么吃得下这种垃圾
How can you people eat this stuff?
我看这店该叫做垃圾鸡才对
They should call this place icky chikki.
滚出去 你被炒了
Get out! You're fired!
哦 对了对了 仅供参考哦
Oh oh oh oh! And f.Y.I.
三号♥餐其实是马肉 老兄你懂的
The number three is horse meat, okay buddy?
马肉也美味呀
And delicious.
半价优♥惠♥哦
And half off.
好啊 老爸
Hey, dad.
你还穿着浴袍呢
You're still in your bathrobe.
你怎么不♥穿♥好衣服呢
Why aren't you dressed?
那又怎么样
What's the point?
你应该去上班了吧
Shouldn't you be at work?
没班好上了 我辞职了
There is no work. I quit my job.
等等 啥
Wait, what?!
如果我连一只小耗子都逮不到
If I can't catch a little mouse,
那就根本配不上灭害专家的称号♥
I don't deserve to call myself an exterminator.
对不起了
I'm sorry.
我是个废柴
I'm a failure.
不是啊 爸爸 你才不废呢
No, dad. You're not a failure.
你第一晚就逮到那只老鼠啦
You caught the mouse the first night.
是我在跟你捣蛋呢 我才对不起
I was pranking you. I'm so sorry.
我并不想弄的你要辞职的呀
I didn't mean for you to quit your job.
被我骗到了吧
I got ya!
咋回事
What?!
我逗你玩呢
I've been pranking you.
没门儿
No way.
有门儿
Yeah way.
你是怎么发现到的啊
How'd you figure it out?
我告诉过你 我是动物行为的专家
I told you, I'm an expert at animal behavior.
好吧 其实我看到你放跑了老鼠
All right, I saw you let the mouse go.
那上次你弄的那一堆老鼠夹子
So that thing you did with the mouse traps,
难道都是故意的么
You did that on purpose?
对 都是故意的
Yes, I did that on purpose.
不该你来跟我捣蛋啊 应该我捣蛋才对
You can't prank me, I prank you.
一直都是这样的啊
That's how it works.
不对哦
Oh no.
那是老一套啦
That's how it used to work.
换到别人立场的滋味如何啊
How does it feel to be on the other side?
我已经不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
又要遛狗了啊
Walking dogs again?
嗯啊
Uh, yeah.
总要想办法挣那新手♥机♥呀
Gotta get that phone somehow.
再说在咕唧鸡的工作不太顺
And it beats working at kwikki chikki.
顺便说说 谢谢你啊
By the way, thanks.
谢啥呢
For what?
谢谢你故意演那么一出搞的被炒鱿鱼
For going all diva and getting fired on purpose.
对我意义很大
It meant a lot to me.
我不知道你在说啥呢
I don't know what you're talking about?
你难道不是故意发作起来为了帮我吗
Didn't you throw that tantrum just to help me?
那可不像我的作风啊
Doesn't sound like me.
好吧 随便你怎么演
Okay, well, however you want to play it,
我欠你个大人情
I owe you a solid.
拿着
Here.
这些基本都是大出来的
This is mostly solid.
哎呀 快瞧啊
Oh, look at that.
你的大哥大姐在叙兄妹情呢
Your brother and sister are sharing.
回来啦 你那"我和音乐"节目咋样
Hey, how was "Music and me"?
很好
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表