剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
老爸 那魔法抽屉里有没有给我的好东西啊
Dad, was there anything for me in the magic drawer?
啊 有的
Uh, yes...
一张你四年级参加 "音乐之声"演出的传♥单♥
A flyer to your fourth-grade production of "the sound of music."
我很期待出席参观呢
I look forward to attending.
老公啊 这张礼券明天就过期了
Bob honey, this gift certificate expires tomorrow.
那我们就明天去呗
Well, let's go tomorrow.
不行啊
I can't.
我得带PJ去看牙医
I have to take p.J. To the dentist.
妈妈 你去桑拿 我可以让PJ去牙医那
Mom, go. I'll get p.J. To the dentist.
你要怎么让他去啊
How you gonna do that?
总有法子的
I'll figure something out.
不晓得你们发现没 我可是比他聪明多
I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm smarter than him.
那查莉和盖比呢
What about charlie and gabe?
喔 他们也比大哥聪明啦
Yeah, they're smarter than him too.
这火山看来真不错 爸爸
Volcano's looking great, dad.
你觉得做的够大了吗
Do you think it's big enough?
好主意 再做大点 老爸
Good point. Little bigger, dad.
现在只是个架子
This is just the frame.
外面糊好纸以后会变的大很多了
It's gonna be a whole lot bigger. After it's been papier-mached.
不用讲详情了 做好它就是
You don't have to tell us. Just do it.
盖比 这是我家
Gabe, this is my house.
我可不需要听你或其他人的命令
I don't take orders from you or anybody else.
老公 出发去泡温泉
Bob, time to go to the spa.
马上来 亲爱的
Coming, honey.
好了 孩子们听好了
Okay, kids, let's listen up.
你们只要一按这个按钮 火山就会爆发
Now the volcano is going to erupt when you press this button.
要是你们想让它再爆发的话
If you wanted it to erupt again,
就得全部拆了重做了
You'd have to take the whole thing apart.
所以说 我要特别再三强调
Therefore... and I cannot stress this strongly enough...
绝对不要去按那按钮
Do not press the button.
他刚刚说了什么
What'd he just say?
好像什么按钮之类的
Something about a button.
我是鲍伯
This is bob.
哦 我知道了
Yeah. No, I got it.
我明白 好的 我们20分钟内就到你那
I got it. Okay. Yeah, we'll see you there in about 20 minutes.
对不起 亲爱的 接到一个灭害呼叫
Sorry, honey, it's an extermination call.
我们要在去泡温泉前先到那稍微停一下
We gotta make one little stop before we get to the spa.
不会吧
Really?
老婆 这可是313呼叫哎 黄色级别的
Honey, it's a 313... code yellow.
到底是什么
What's that?
小负鼠(会装死的小型有袋类哺乳动物)
Possum.
你就不能直接说"负鼠"吗
Wouldn't it be faster to just say "possum"?
好啊 你非要剥夺这种魔法的乐趣吗
Well, sure, you want to take all the magic out of it.
这是什么东西来着
What's this stuff called again?
报纸呗
Newspaper.
就是古时候人们用来看新闻的工具
It's how people in the olden days got their news.
喂 盖比和阿乔啊 你们俩听着
Uh, gabe, jo, listen up.
PJ和我要离开一会 我要15分钟后回来
So p.J. And I have to leave, but I'll be back in like 15 minutes.
也就是说你们要独自照看查莉了
That means you're gonna be alone with charlie.
现在她正在楼上睡觉 应该不会吵到你们
Now she's taking a nap upstairs. She probably won't bother you.
可是万一查莉有什么状况
But if you have any problems with charlie,
你就赶紧拨我的手♥机♥知道吗
just give me a call on my cell.
她刚才又说了啥
What'd she say?
好像什么查莉之类的
Something about charlie.
哎哟 PJ啊
Ow, p.J.!
哦 哎哟哟 PJ
Oh! Ow, p.J.!
咋啦 出什么事了
What? What's wrong?
我想我弄破了牙
I think I broke my tooth.
让我瞧瞧 哎哟
Let me see. Ew!
里面流了好多血
It's a bloody mess in there.
怎么还有籽粒呢
And there's seeds.
是哦 你能不能带我去看牙医啊
Yeah, well, can you take me to the dentist?
哈哈 好极了
Ha, so awesome.
为啥 因为我牙齿破了吗
What? That I broke my tooth?
不是的 因为我逃脱"妈妈和PJ"日了
No, that I got out of mommy-and-p.J. Day.
真妙
This is so cool.
我以前还没看过你怎么做抓虫子工作的
I've never seen you in action doing your bug-catching "thang."
听着 现在要抓的这东西
Okay, look, the "thang" that we're catching.
不是虫子 是负鼠
Is not a bug, it's a possum.
随便
Mm-hmm.
倒是和"惊讶"押韵的啦 砰
Which rhymes with awesome. Bam!
哎哟
Ow!
别闹了啦
Will you cut that out?
人家在工作呢 配合一下啦
I'm on duty. Thank you.
那好 这就开始
Okay. All right, here we go.
我觉得咱碰到个麻烦
I think we've got a problem.
那好 看来我只好下次再观赏你的虫子了
Oh well, guess I'll have to see you do your "thang" some other time.
走吧 我们享受按♥摩♥去
Come on. Let's go get massages.
还是等等
Um, or...
铛铛 来来来来来
Pop! Nah nah nah nah nah!
你不是吧
Oh no.
求你了 要我也会为你做的
Please? I would do this for you.
这绝对是咱的雷人约会亚军得主
Well, this is officially our second-worst date ever.
那最雷人的冠军是哪次
What was the worst?
跟你的爷爷奶奶一起泡澡
Hot tubbing with your grandparents.
你说的对 那次确实够呛
No, you're right. That was a bad idea.
哎哟
Ow ow.
借过 借过
Oh, excuse me, excuse me.
我妹妹得马上见牙医 她嘴里血流不止
Uh, my sister needs to see the dentist. Her mouth is all bloody.
情况很糟 嘴里都是籽儿
It's really bad. There's seeds.
姓什么
Last name?
姓邓肯的
Duncan.
哦 好的 找到你名字了
Oh okay. Yeah, we have you right here.
PJ·邓肯 约的是三点钟
P.J. Duncan, 3:00.
啥 可这不太对吧
What? But that-that can't be right.
你错了 找的就是你小子
No, that is right.
你好 PJ
Hello, P.J.
埃米特
Emmett?
你来干啥
What are you doing here?
是我叫他来的
I asked him to come.
你怎么不捂着嘴了
Why aren't you holding your mouth anymore?
因为今天不是我要来看牙医
Because I'm not seeing the dentist today.
是你去看
You are.
PJ 到时间了
P.J., it's time.
不要啊
No!
哎哟哟
Ow!
这我可做不来的
I can't do this.
不行
No!
你可以的 你是有心结没错
Yes, you can. Okay? You have a problem,
不过我们会帮你克服的
But we're gonna help you through it.
我们都是为了你最好打算的 兄弟
We all want what's best for you, man.
听着 不如我保证今后开始用牙线还不成吗
Look, what if I promise to start flossing?
你都不知保证过多少次了
Okay, we've heard those promises before.
加油啊 兄弟 坚强些
Come on, man, be strong.
你说的对
You're right.
不就是看个小牙么
It's just a little tooth.
就一颗小牙牙
It's just a little tooth.
乖小孩
Thattaboy.
不行 不行 不行
No no no!
抓住他 抓住他
Get him, get him!
PJ 别挣了 别闹了
P.J., let go! Let go, let go.
我们的初拥抱哎
Our first hug.
求你现在别恶心我了
Oh, not now!
别逼我刷你哦
Don't make me brush you!
哎呀 跑哪里去了
Oh no. Where are my...
我的眼镜啊
...Glasses?
晕 我的牙这回真的破了
Oh! Now my tooth is really broken.
哎哟
Oh!
PJ 跟我走吧
P.J., let's go.
我就说 ”还不如买♥♥个鱼缸放着“
I said, "let's get a fish tank."
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表