剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Adios.
Bob 你能过去看看那个宝宝吗
Bob, will you go over and look at that baby?
我想那是Charlie - 什么
I think it's Charlie. - What?!
你听到我说的话了 那个宝宝是Charlie
You heard me, that is Charlie!
亲爱的 拜托你能不能坐下来
Sweetheart, would you sit down, please?
我才不坐下呢
I will not sit down.
母亲总是能认出她自己的宝宝的 而那就是我的宝宝
A mother knows her own baby and that is my baby.
亲爱的 说真的 你觉得能出什么事
Honey, seriously, what do you think happened here?
总不可能是刚才有人闯进我们的房♥子
In the last hour somebody went over to our house,
劫走我们的宝宝然后再带她过来吃薯条和鳄梨色拉吧
Borrowed our baby then brought her out for chips and guac?
我可不确定 他们可是一大家子
I don't know, it's a big family.
也许他们就是这样搞到那么多孩子的 - 亲爱的
Maybe that's how they get their babies. - Sweetheart,
我觉得是因为你太想Charlie了
I think you're just missing Charlie
因而有一点点分离焦虑症了
And you're having a little separation anxiety.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
你说的对
You're right.
发疯疯了
Crazy wazy.
我是说 那绝对不可能 是吧 - 没错
I mean, that isn't possible, right? - Exactly.
我得再去趟洗手间
I'm just going to go to the ladies' room one more time.
坐下
Sit down.
现在让我们在这家漂亮的餐馆
Now let's enjoy the rest of our night out
尽情享受我们剩下的晚宴时光
At this very lovely restaurant.
好吗 - 好吧
Okay? - Okay.
厨房♥里有情况需要我去处理
I'm needed in the kitchen.
Charlie - Emma
Charlie! - Emma!
Charlie - Emma
Charlie! - Emma!
Marco - Polo
Marco! - Polo.
(注:一种抓人游戏,抓人者闭眼喊Marco,被抓一方喊Polo回应)
Gabe 别闹了
Gabe, not helping.
弹力王 这地方你看着眼熟吗
Stretchy, is any of this looking familiar?
也许有些熟 也许不熟
Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't.
我不会再给你钱了
You are not getting any more money.
不是 我有夜盲症
No, I have night blindness.
晚上我只能依稀看出轮廓来
All I'm seeing is shapes.
你为什么不早说
Why didn't you mention that earlier?
我得搭个顺风车回家
I needed a ride home.
在这儿停车
Stop here.
噢 这下好了 妈妈起床了
Oh, great. Mom's up.
也许我该跟你们几个小孩待在一起
Maybe I'll just hang with you kids.
弹力王船长 下车
Captain Stretchy, away.
晚安 弹力王 - 晚安 弹力王
Good night, Stretchy. - Good night, Stretchy.
晚安
Good night.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们还没去公园北边那边的路上找过呢
We didn't hit the streets on the north end of the park.
PJ 我们不能漫无目标地开上一整夜吧
PJ, we can't keep driving around all night.
不能再这样了 我们必须告诉爸爸妈妈了
It's over. We have to tell mom and dad.
可是 - 不 没关系的
But-- - No, it'll be okay.
他们知道该怎么办 他们从来都知道
They know what to do. They always do.
我该怎么告诉他们我把自己的小妹妹弄丢了
How am I gonna tell them I lost our baby sister?
我是最大的孩子 他们会觉得我该负最大责任的
I'm the oldest. They're gonna think I'm the most responsible.
PJ 不知道我这么说会不会让你好受点
PJ, if it makes you feel any better,
没人会那么觉得
Nobody thinks that.
我为什么总是把事情搞砸
Why do I always mess everything up?
知道吗 我们谁都可能闯下这种祸
You know what? This could have happened to any of us.
好吧 也许最可能的是你 但是
All right, probably most likely you, but--
这一次 我们会共同承担责任的
This one, we're all in it together.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 快看
Hey, look,
弹力王船长把他的驾照落下了
Captain Stretchy dropped his driver's license.
175磅 我的老天
175 lbs, my butt!
他们在那边
There they are.
好了 我们过去坦白吧
All right, let's get this over with.
你觉得我们让这个墨西街头乐团帮忙
Do you think it would be better or worse
传个口信比较好呢还是会让情况变得更糟呢
if we had the mariachi deliver the news.
如果他们用西班牙语传达 也许会比较好
If it's in spanish, probably better.
等等 真是不敢相信
Wait, I don't believe it.
那是Emma - 那么那个就是Charlie了
That's Emma. - So that's Charlie.
真棒 哦 我们得救了
Yes! Oh, we're saved.
还不一定呢 - 嘿 孩子们
Not quite. - Hey, kids.
现在怎么办 - 等我想出办法来了再通知你
What now? - I'll let you know when I think of it.
妈妈 爸爸 嗨
Mom, dad, hi.
嗨 - 你们几个来这儿干嘛
Hi. - What are you doing here?
我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie的
We just realized you must be missing Charlie,
所以我们带她过来了
So we brought her.
噢 Teddy 你骗不了我的
Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.
我露馅了 - 没错
I'm not? - Nope.
你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了
You spent a little too much time with Charlie
然后想早点把她交给我吧
And you're ready to hand her over early.
这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧
Well, I wouldn't say too much time.
不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧
Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.
给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 - 妈 妈 妈
Gimme Gimme Gimme. - Mom, Mom, Mom.
你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧
You're on a date. Let me bring her to you.
这里吗 等等 现在吗
Here? Wait, now?
那 好吧
Well, all right.
嘿 妈妈 - 嘿 宝贝
Hey, mom. - Hi, baby.
嘿 - 嘿 爸爸
Hey. - Hey, dad.
我想给你们表演个节目 - 什么节目 亲爱的
Something I want to show you. - What is it, honey?
我的下一个魔术就是
And now for my next trick,
我会把一个男孩变不见的
I'm gonna make a boy disappear.
知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻
You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.
你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀
You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,
然而你却给了他一个假电♥话♥号♥码
And you give him a fake phone number.
你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的
You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two.
噢 我的错
Oh, my bad.
那么
So...
想一起吃个晚饭吗
You wanna get a table?
我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊
My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?
是的 她想了 是的 她想了
Yes, she did. yes, she did.
噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心
Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.
Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个
Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky. where did you get this?
噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历
Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.
听好了 其实就是
See, what happened was...
太吵了 以后再跟你说吧
Too loud. Tell you later.
好了 Charlie 现在你安然无恙地回家了
Well, Charlie, now you're home safe and sound
一切都没事了
And everything turned out okay.
对你来说是没事儿了
For you.
我们本来也可以没事的 但是等我们回家后
It would have been okay for us too, but when we got home,
妈妈问了我们一堆问题
Mom started asking all these questions
而我们没人能真正解释
And no one really had an answer to
客厅里的尿渍是怎么来的
the pee stains in the living room.
于是就真♥相♥大白了
And that's when the truth came out
然后三个孩子就全都有麻烦了
and all the kids got into trouble.
所以这次的教训就是如果你
So the lesson is if you ever try
做了坏事还想耍手段隐瞒妈妈的话
to pull anything over on Mom,
祝你好运 Charlie
Good luck, Charlie.
我不可能总结得比妈妈更精辟了
Couldn't have said it better myself.
我这只手里有个硬币
In this hand I have a quarter.
另一只手里 是个普通鸡蛋
And in the other hand, an ordinary egg.
现在我把它们放进这个帽子里
Now I put them in this hat,
转上几圈然后
Spin them around and...
转眼间 现在把你的手伸出来
Presto! Now hold out your hand.
哇 这个魔术真帅
Wow, that's a great trick.
你怎么变的
How'd you do that?
有意思
Interesting situation.
看起来你需要打探一些消息
It seems you need information,
而我则需要买♥♥个电子游戏
Meanwhile I need a new video game.
真是个呆子
What a chump.
你叫谁呆子呢 嘿 给我回来
Who you calling a chump? Hey, get back here.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表