剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Of peanut butter and horror.
你还没抓到那老鼠啊
You haven't caught that thing yet?
孩子们 听爸爸教诲吧
Kids, let me explain something to you.
我现在可不只是抓老鼠那么简单
Now I'm not just a guy who catches things.
不用说啊
Clearly.
我也是专业的动物行为专家
I am also an expert in animal behavior.
今晚这只落基山小灰能吃的肚儿圆
Now the rocky mountain grey feeds at night.
明早上呢 这笼子里就有个老鼠住客了
So by tomorrow morning this trap. Is going to have a mouse in it.
亲爱的顾客们 这可是本店信誉保证
And that, my friend, is a guarantee.
百分百担♥保♥的
100%.
得有人给他泼泼冷水
Somebody needs to take him down a peg.
你要去给老爸捣乱吗
Are you gonna mess with dad?
我可是捣蛋大♥师♥盖比啊
I'm gabe. It's what I do.
(注:出自《鹅妈妈童谣》)
铜板就这么花掉了
That's the way the money goes
伙计 我的裤子也当给你啦
Pop!goes the weasel.
唱的好
Good job.
大家都很棒唷
Great job, everybody.
好啦 现在我们先休息一下
Okay, we're gonna take a little juice break,
之后我们就开始一起跳熊熊舞哦
Then we will come back for dance-a-lance-a-ling-long!
歇会
Oh.
你好 我是伊莲
I'm elaine, by the way.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我是艾米 这是我女儿查莉
I'm amy, and this is my daughter charlie.
查理吗
Charlie?
(注:著名漫画人物)
查理·布朗的那个查理吗
Like, charlie brown?
不是啦 不是查理·布朗那个啦
No, not like charlie brown.
其实是查莉 是夏洛特的简称
Charlie, like, short for charlotte.
哦好吧 只要你们自己满意就好
Oh well, as long as it makes sense to you.
那这位是谁啊
And who is this?
她叫布兰妮哦
This is brittany.
对 就是你哦
Yes, you are.
哎呀 真是可爱呀
Oh, that's so adorable.
是吧
Yeah.
你给她取了个脑残明星的名字啊
You named her after a troubled pop star.
我注意到查莉拍手很来事的呀
I noticed charlie was very good at clapping.
当然啰 这只是她众多天赋之一啦
Oh yes, it's one of her many talents.
喔 我家布兰妮六个月就会拍手了 所以么
Aww, brittany was clapping at six months, so...
查莉会学动物叫
Charlie makes animal sounds.
查莉 母牛是怎么叫的啊
Charlie, what does a cow say?
汪
Woof.
真给力啊
Very impressive.
对了 正要告诉你
Oh, just so you know,
下堂课 我们会要每对母子一起唱首歌♥
Next class, we're asking every mom and child to perform a song together
哇 那应该很有意思啊
Oh, that sounds fun.
也想告诉你说 这个反正不是什么比赛
And just so you know, it's not a competition.
因为凭我音乐剧出身的背景
It wouldn't be fair
对其他人是很不公平的
with my musical theater background
我本来自百老汇
I was on broadway.
啊 那你现在沦落至此啊
Oh, and now you're here,
还真是昨日黄花咧
So we see how that turned out.
你咋啦
What happened to you?
我照你说的去当遛狗的
I took your suggestion and became a dog walker.
那条大麦町还有一条拉布拉多
A great dane and a larbadoodle.
发起疯来拖着我扑向一只小贵宾
Took turns dragging me through a puddle.
真是多谢你哦
So thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
袋子里是啥
What's in the bag?
基本上都是大麦町拉的
Mostly great dane.
我能把这丢哪里去
Where should I put it?
垃圾桶啊
Trash can.
丢到达布尼太太的垃圾桶去
Mrs. Dabney's trash can.
嘿老爸 猜猜我♥干♥了啥
Hey, dad, guess what.
你总算按我要求洗了车啦
You washed the car like I asked?
你还真不擅长猜谜呢
You are really bad at guessing.
不是啦 我提了个工作建议 老板很赏识
No, I had an idea at work and my boss loved it.
干的不错啊
Hey, good for you.
对啊 少爷那时可牛了
Yeah, it was a great moment.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
也许咕唧先生就是伟大历程的起步啊
Mr. Kwik could be the start of something big.
太棒了
This is amazing.
自从你当了咕唧先生后 咱的生意一炮冲天
Ever since you became mr. Kwik business is booming.
我只想表达我的感谢 PJ
I just want to say, thank you, p.J.
我怎么可能带这么多钱回家啊
How am I gonna get all that money home?
你可以堆在后车厢里
You could put it in the trunk.
就是你那新车啊
Of your brand new car!
你能给我签名吗 咕唧先生
Can I have your autograph, mr. Kwik?
荣幸之至
Absolutely.
我这是签给哪位大驾啊
And who am I making this out to?
咕唧太太啰
Mrs. Kwik.
车不错
Nice car.
你倒是什么时候洗我那部先
When are you gonna wash mine?
老爸 别来搅和我的美梦
Dad, get out of my fantasy.
嘿嘿 小老鼠
Hello, little mouse.
咱们搭伙来给我爸捣蛋吧
Want to help me mess with dad?
爸
Dad!
抓到老鼠了吗
We have a mouse?
没 可饵食已经不见啦
No. But the bait is gone.
怎么会
What?
不会吧 这绝对不可能
Oh, come on. That's impossible.
一只小老鼠怎么可能做到的
How could a mouse do that?
我可不知道
I don't know.
不过看来它在逗你玩呢
It's almost like he's mocking you.
好啊 老鼠想要玩是吧
Okay, mouse wants to dance,
那咱就舍命陪君子
We're gonna dance.
真不晓得那些有聪明老爸的孩子平时有啥乐趣
I wonder what kids with smart dads do for fun.
小朋友们 我要进去一下下
Guys, I'm going inside for just a minute.
我离开的时候 可别乱吠
And while I'm gone no sniffing,
也不能乱咬乱拱哦
No biting and no scooching.
布鲁特斯 过来
And brutus, come here.
好兄弟记住 菲菲不是你的咬咬棒 好吗
Buddy, remember, fifi is not a chew toy, okay?
老板 你有没有考虑我那咕唧先生的主意
So, mitch, did you have a chance to think about my mr. Kwik idea?
我想过了 JP 不然我现在该叫你
Yes, I did, j.P. Or should I say...
咕唧先生
Mr. Kwik!
真的吗 让我做
Really? Me?
对 你就是咕唧炸鸡店的新形象了
Yup, you're the new face of kwikki chikki.
我看到你的锦绣将来了 前程一片美好啊
I see great things ahead for you. The future is bright.
这未来包括加薪吗
Does the future include a bump in pay?
那没门
No, it does not.
好吧 无所谓了
Well, doesn't matter.
作为咕唧先生已经是很高荣誉了
Being mr. Kwik is reward enough.
免费饮料有吗
Free soft drinks?
没门
No
不过你之前说的对 孩子
But you were right, kid.
咕唧炸鸡店的形象确实要年轻帅气
The face of kwikki chikki needs to be young,
健康活力
Healthy, good looking.
就像那位
Like that!
你是说我吧
You mean this?
不不不 你比不上她
Oh, no no no, this ain't that.
你还可以 可她是个尤物
This is good but that is great.
她不能是咕唧先生啊 她是个娘们
She can't be mr. Kwik. She's a girl.
那就不要咕唧先生了
Then forget about mr. Kwik.
她将成为我们的咕唧女郎
She'll be our kwikki chick.
你想当咕唧炸鸡的形象代言人吗
Are you ready to be the face of kwikki chikki?
我只是进来借厕所的
I just wanted to use the bathroom.
我真搞不懂你为啥生我的气啊
I just don't understand why you're mad at me.
我生气是因为你又来这套了
I'm mad at you because you did it again.
你就随便走进去 随心所欲就找到工作
You walked right in there and got the job handed to you.
而且是我的工作
My job.
我又不是故意的
I didn't do it on purpose.
你知道我当那咕唧先生当了多久吗
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表