剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
This guy is treating you like a doormat.
那样不好吗 - 当然不好了
And that's bad? - Yes.
你要站直了 对他说
You have to stand up and say,
你可别惹我 我是Alice Wheezheimer
"You can't mess with me. I'm Alice Wheezheimer!"
是Wartheimer
Wartheimer!
这正是我想要的怒火 小喘
That's the fire I'm looking for, Wheezy--
我的意思是 大疣子
I mean Warty.
Hugo 给我滚过来
Hugo, get your butt in here,
请您过来
Please.
有虫子吗
Da bug, mon
有虫子吗
Yeah, da bug, mon
不要耽误时间 今天就找Bob
Don't delay, call Bob today
请拨三
Dial three
零
Zero
三
Three...
你们俩
Guys.
五
Fi-yi-yi-yive--
你们俩 你们俩 你们俩
Guys guys guys.
你还没听第二段呢 是你的传真号♥码
You haven't heard the second verse. That's your fax number.
这是个三十秒的广♥告♥
It's a 30-second commercial.
你不能用时间来限制我们的艺术
You can't place artificial limits on our art.
是的 这首歌♥唱的时候需要喘口气
Yah, mon, da song needs to breathe a little.
是这样 伙计们 我给你们机会了
Look, guys, I gave you a shot,
但是我不能用这些歌♥
But I can't use any of these songs.
为什么不用
Why not?
因为他们不够
Because they're not--
那个词叫什么来着 好
What's the word? --Good.
P.J. 振作点
P.J., come on.
这只是为了生意 不是针对你个人的
It's just business. It's not personal.
看来波尔卡小步舞节奏是不能用了哦
So I guess the polka number's out?
你刚才是不是说 叫我滚过来
Did you just tell me to get my butt in here?
呃 呃
Uh uh...
是的 她说了
Yes, she did.
她有一些话要对你说
She's got something to say to you...
就是
...which is
她不是你的出气筒 听见了吗
She's not your doormat, okay?
她理应得到尊重
She deserves to be treated with respect.
你怎么敢这么跟我说话
How dare you talk to me that way?
她就敢这样对你说
She's gonna talk to you
就像我和你说话一样 想怎么说 就怎么说
any way I want to talk to you for her about.
一号♥通道有人要查价码
Price check on aisle 1,
二号♥通道有个汽水喷发事故
Volcanic geyser on aisle 2.
现在就给我停下
This ends now.
Charlie 我们走 我们冲出去
Let's go, Charlie. We're busting out of here.
你这个小东西
You little--!
出来 出来 不管你在哪儿
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
墨西哥胡椒味的
Jalapeno-style.
Hugo 来抓我啊
Hugo, catch me if you can.
Gabriel
Gabriel!
清理通道 一个角落都不要落下
Clean up on aisle... everywhere.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
爸爸 我可以问你点事吗 - 当然啦
Dad, can I ask you something? - Sure.
你觉得我是不是应该放弃当音乐家的梦想
Do you think I should give up my dream of being a musician?
这个嘛 我觉得只有一个人
Well, I think the only person
可以回答这个问题 这个人就是你
That can answer that question is you.
那么我的回答是 不
Then the answer is no.
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
好 这很好
Good. That's good.
你不想留下遗憾吧
You don't want to have any regrets.
我应该知道这一点的 - 你什么意思
I should know. - What do you mean?
我也曾有个梦想
I had a dream too.
我曾经想当个职业摔角选手 伙计
I was gonna be a professional wrestler, man.
我曾经想叫我自己“波斯拉”
I was gonna call myself "Bobzilla."
波斯拉
Bobzilla?
你可能得再多花点时间想个好名字 老爸
Maybe five more minutes on the name, dad.
不过 一切都还好
Well, it all worked out fine.
我生活得不错 还有个美满的家庭
I've got a nice life and a wonderful family.
而且 你不想在电视上看到你老爸
Besides, you wouldn't want to see your dad on T.V.,
跟另一个家伙互殴吧 对不对
beating up other guys, would you?
真要那样就太好了
That would be awesome.
我也知道 特别棒 对吧
I know. So awesome, right?
好吧 我不放弃 事实上
Well, I'm not giving up. In fact,
我带着这份被拒绝的痛苦写了另一首歌♥
I used the pain of rejection to write another song.
很好 我能听听吗
Good for you. Can I hear it?
虫子先生毁了我的梦想
The bug man crushed my dreams
我想要的一切都没了
Everything I wanted to be
Bob让虫子走光光
Bob's bugs be gone
这就是我的死期
Was the death of me.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你要赶赶工了
I think you speed that up,
去找个会唱的虫子吧 我们找到新广♥告♥歌♥了
Have a bug sing it and we've got our new jingle.
你是认真的吗 - 我非常认真
Are you serious? - I'm dead serious.
太好了
Yes!
我做到了
I did it!
现在 我要做的就是找到一只会唱歌♥的虫子
Now all I have to do is find a singing bug.
Alice
Alice.
嗨 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
我想和你说点事
I wanted to tell you something.
什么事来着
What was it?
哦 我被炒了
Oh, I got fired.
那太糟了 我很替你伤心
That's terrible. I'm so sorry.
不 这太好了
No, it's wonderful.
那么祝贺你
Then congratulations.
就在我脱下我的工作服以后 你猜怎么着
After I turned in my smock, guess what?
我不气喘了
I stopped wheezing.
那太好了
That's great.
不过只持续了一个小时 而且是在花粉很少的情况下
Well, it's only been an hour and the pollen count is low.
那我们就一直交叉手指祈祷吧
Well, let's keep our fingers crossed.
不管怎么说 我只想谢谢你
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you
帮助我勇敢地面对Hugo
For helping me stand up to Hugo.
法语课上再见
See you in French class.
嘿 Alice
Hey, Alice,
你想去参加派对吗
Would you like to come to a party?
真的吗
Really?
我从来没有被人邀请过去参加派对
I've never been invited to a party.
从来没有 - 没有
Never? - Nope.
我举办过一个植树节的派对
I threw one once for arbor day.
没有一个人来参加
Nobody came.
只有我和树
Just me and a tree.
好吧 这个派对没有树 只有很多可爱的男生
Well, no trees at this party, just lots of cute boys.
哦 可爱的男生比树好多了
Oh, cute boys are better than trees.
但是 你知道
But you do realize
你要和他们说话的 对吧
You're going to have to talk to them, right?
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
或者 我替你和他们说话
Or I'll talk to them for you.
Charlie 好长的一天啊
Well, Charlie, what a day.
你差点让我们被拘留
You almost got us arrested.
我在Spencer的派对上过得好极了
I had an awesome time at Spencer's party.
而且我们彻底毁了一家商店啊
And we totally trashed a store.
但是 最棒的一点是 老爸老妈永远也不会知道
But amazingly, mom and dad never found out,
所以 我觉得我可以不用管它了
So I think we got away with it.
Teddy 亲爱的 我可以问你一个问题吗
Teddy, honey, can I ask you a question?
当然了 妈妈
Sure, mom.
为什么Charlie的嫌犯照片在雷迪卖♥♥场贴得到处都是
Why is charlie's mug shot all over the reddi mart?
如果我完了 我会拉上你垫背的
If I go down, I'm taking you with me.
祝你好运吧 Charlie
Good luck, Charlie.
马上要上演的是今晚的重头戏
And now for the main event.
在这边的挑战者 他下流 他肮脏
In this corner, he's nasty, he's dirty,
他生活在冰箱底下
He lives under the refrigerator,
女士们 先生们 他是蟑螂
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表