剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
难道她高中四年都戴着那个巨大的威米头吗
Did she spend all four years of high school wearing that giant head?
威米是她毕业年鉴上的形象
It was her yearbook picture.
听着 Teddy 如果你不去参加那个比赛
Look, Teddy, if you don't go to that big game
威米羊就不会出现了
There's gonna be no Wammy,
而这会伤透你妈妈的心
And that is gonna break your mother's heart.
爸 我只是不想让人看起来笨头笨脑的
Dad, I just don't want to look stupid.
听着 仅仅因为你害怕自己看起来笨头笨脑
Look, you're gonna let your mom and everybody at school down
你就要让妈妈和学校的每个人失望吗
Because you're afraid of looking stupid?
是的 谢谢你的理解
Yes, thank you for understanding.
亲爱的 我不会告诉你应该怎么做
Honey, I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
但你要记住
But just remember,
有时候正确的决定
Sometimes the right decision
看起来会像错误的决定
Can feel like the wrong decision.
而艰难的决定可能是最佳抉择
And the hard decision can be the best decision.
但是好的决定
But the good decision...
噢 拜托 去扮威米吧
Oh, come on, please just be Wammy!
嗨 威米 这是去哪儿啊
Hey, Wammy. Going somewhere?
去过北城高中吗 因为我在想
Ever been to north high? 'cause I was thinking
我们可以带你到那里参观参观
We could all take a little trip.
它要发动攻击了 抓住它
It's about to charge. Get it!
噢 这真是有史以来最棒的恶作剧
Oh, this is the greatest prank ever!
好了 让我们看看今年哪个傻帽扮的威米
All right, let's see what nerd is wearing the costume this year.
老兄 这个威米还真老
Dude, Wammy's old.
威米一点都不老 威米都是四个孩子的妈了
Wammy is not old. Wammy had four kids.
我没有看见她 你妈不在里面
I didn't see her. Your mom's not in there.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
她是我做这种蠢事的唯一原因
She's the only reason I'm doing this stupid thing.
那好 让我们离开这里吧
Well, let's get out of here.
Duncan 体育馆在这边
Duncan, the gym's this way.
让我好好地看一看你
Let me look at you.
不是你 是威米 把头戴上
Not you... Wammy. Put on the head.
噢 你看来来真像你妈妈
Oh, you look so much like your mother.
该你上了
Showtime!
我就在你后面 T 我会挺你的
I'm right behind you, t. Got your back.
先生们 让你们的宝宝预备好
Gentlemen, start your babies.
开始
Go!
他们这就起跑了
And they're off!
噢 看这里 Mason 多好吃啊
Oh, look, Mason. Yummy yummy.
快来拿蜜桃酱吧
Come to the peaches.
到妈妈这里来 到妈妈这里来
Come to mommy. Come to mommy.
Mason暂时领先 Charlie在后面奋起直追
Mason got the early lead. Charlie's bringing up the rear.
看看我的宝宝 他爬得毫不费力
Look at my boy go. He's barely breaking a sweat.
先到中点线的是Mason Charlie紧随其后
At the halfway mark it's Mason, followed by Charlie.
快点 Charlie 你能做到的
Come on, Charlie. You can do it.
临近终点 仍旧是Mason领先
Coming down the home stretch. It's still Mason in the lead.
快点 Charlie 现在是最后的机会了
Come on, Charlie. It's now or never.
冠军是
And the winner is...
我家的Charlie
Charlie!
我的天 Charlie 你刚刚走出了你的第一步路
Oh my gosh! Charlie, you just took your first steps.
今儿个不是你的幸运日 Mason
Not your best day, Mason.
刚刚出了什么问题
What went wrong out there?
当我们学会走路后 我们会回来的
We'll be back when we learn how to walk.
你能载我回体育馆去吗
Can you please take me back to the gym?
不行 在比赛结束前都不行
No way. Not till the game's over.
好吧 那你能载我回家吗
Okay, can you take me home then?
我根本不在乎比赛 小子
I don't even care about the game, guys.
北城高中 南城高中 有什么区别
North High, South High... what's the difference?
只有一个区别
Only one thing...
北城高中万岁 - 对
North High rules! - Yeah!
对 伙计
Yeah, baby!
好了 无所谓了
Okay, whatever.
听着 如果我们要一直这么兜几小时的圈子
Look, if we're gonna drive around in circles for hours,
我能至少上个厕所吗 - 你不能憋一憋吗
Can I at least use the bathroom? - Can't you hold it?
我生过四个小孩 我打喷嚏的时候就会小便
I've had four kids. I pee when I sneeze.
恶心
Gross.
靠边停车
Pull over.
谢谢 你真是个绅士
Thank you. You're such a gentleman.
南城高中万岁
South High rules!
安全第一
Safety first.
大公羊要冲了
Ram on the lam!
你盯着我的秃头看
Staring at my baldness
也不会防止你自己以后变秃
Ain't gonna stop your baldness.
我只是不敢相信那种事会发生在我的身上
I just can't believe that's gonna happen to me.
你能别光关注于它的缺点吗
Would you stop focusing on the negatives?
想想它的好处 - 什么好处
Think about the positives. - Like what?
你会有很多棒球帽收藏品
You're gonna have a large baseball cap collection.
你会省掉很多洗发水的钱
You're gonna save on shampoo.
而且你可以用洗发水省来的钱
And with the money you save on shampoo
买♥♥更多的棒球帽
You can buy more baseball caps.
Teddy出场了
Here comes Teddy.
那是我的死党
That's my best friend.
威米是我的死党
Wammy's my best friend.
威米 威米 威米
Wammy! Wammy! Wammy!
嗯 Charlie 看起来我们俩今天都尝试了新的东西
Well, Charlie, looks like we both took baby steps today.
你第一次走路
You walked for the first time
而我做了一件开始时不想做 但最后喜欢做的事
And I did something I didn't want to do and wound up liking it.
而我希望你也会喜欢 因为
And I hope you like it too, because...
你也要开始你的征途啰
You are aready on your way.
威米 好彩哟
Wammy jammy!
好运 Charlie
Good luck, Charlie.
快点 PJ 我们上学要迟到了
Come on, P.J. We're gonna be late for school.
快下楼
Get down here.
好的 我来了 淡定
Alright, coming. Chillax.
噢 噢 不
Oh, oh, no.
噢 不 这真的发生了
Oh, no. It's happening.
不 我还没准备好
No,I am not ready.
不
No.
做恶梦啦 - 是啊
Bad Dream? - Yeah.
哦 嘿 这是我爸给我的第一个棒球帽
Oh, hey. Here's the first one my dad gave me.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表