剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I don't want to talk to him either!
你可以告诉他 这是我说的
And you can tell him I said that.
去去就回
I'll be right back.
梅尔叔公说他爱您
Uncle Mel says he loves you.
真的吗
Really?
梅尔大叔能说这话
Uncle Mel said that?
对呀 他说的差不多就是这意思
Yeah, he said something like that.
离我到客厅去时都过去那么久了
It's so long since I've been in the living room.
好吧 他到底什么时候才能离开客厅
Well, when is he gonna leave the living room?
够了 梅尔叔公想彻底解决这件事
Okay, Uncle Mel wants to sort this thing out.
也许你应该先开口啊
Maybe you should start.
我觉得他才应该先让步
I think he should start.
那我去去就回
I'll be right back.
老爸说他爱您
Dad says he loves you.
废话
Hogwash!
而且他觉得也许应该
And he thinks it would help
由你来告诉我这场宿怨的由来
if you told me what this feud was about.
你♥爸♥十岁的时候 我是他的棒球教练
When your father was 10 years old, I was his baseball coach.
喔 现在我明白了
Oh. Now I get it.
你那恍然大悟是啥意思
What's that supposed to mean?
好吧 我觉得您对于棒球是有点太激动太执着了
Well, you get a little bit too excited about baseball.
我有话就直说
I share my opinions!
不管怎样 我给了他一些很有建设性的意见
Anyway, I gave him some constructive criticism...
你说我挥杆像个娘们儿
You said I swung like a girl!
我那已经是好话了 其实你挥杆就像个小宝宝
I was sugar-coating it! You swung like a baby girl!
嘿嘿 大家开始谈话啦 这是个好的开始
Hey, we're talking. This is a start.
你在全队面前羞辱我
You humiliated me in front sof the entire team.
我是想要帮你提升自己
I was trying to make you better.
那你怎么从来不对其他的孩子吼
Well, you didn't yell at any of the other kids.
因为我根本不关心其他的孩子啊 痴呆儿
Because I didn't care about any of the other kids, fathead!
哇 你听到没
Whoa. Did you hear that?
在他骂你痴呆之前
Before the fathead part.
他说他其实最在乎你了
He said he cared about you.
我想让你变得更坚强
I was trying to make you tough
我猜
And I guess
有时候我是太激动了
sometimes I got a little carried away.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我方得到一个道歉耶 嘿 老爸看你的
We have an apology. Hey, dad.
呃 也许我有时候也确实太敏感了
Well, maybe sometimes I was a little oversensitive...
我也抱歉了
And I'm sorry.
人家还你一个道歉啦
And a return apology.
现在你晓得我们家在吵架之后会做什么吗
Now you know what we do in this family after we fight?
我希望是大吃一顿
I'm hoping eat.
我们会拥抱彼此
We hug.
抱抱是娘们儿风气
Hugging's for girls.
小娘们儿
Baby girls.
那真是
That's...
我要去嘘嘘
I gotta tinkle.
大概二十分钟后回来
Be back in 20 minutes.
就在那边
Right over there.
过来
Come here.
你做得很好 孩子 谢谢你
You did good, kid. Thank you.
是吧 你们大家老是说什么
Yeah, well,you guys are always saying
家庭有多么的重要之类的
how important family is.
是啊 是啊 确实很重要
Yes. Yes, it is.
他是不是走到储物间里面去了
He just walked into the'?
我怕是的
I'm afraid so.
喂 梅尔 那边不是洗手间
Hey, Mel, That's not a bathroom.
现在是了
It is now!
好啦 小查莉 现在我在这儿等你和妈妈呢
Well, Charlie, here I am waiting for you and mom,
因为老妈说我一定要看看这个 不管是什么
'cause mom said I have to see this, whatever this is.
我们来啦
Here we come.
哎呀 看你们两个美的
Look at you two!
你们为什么穿成这样啊
Why are you dressed like that?
呃 因为我们有个角色通告
Well, we had a casting.
是专业模特事业
In the professional modeling business,
这个就叫做试镜了
That's what an audition is called...
一个通告
A casting.
那你俩现在算是专业模特了吗
So you're a professional model now?
哦 别表现的太惊奇 泰迪
Oh, don't act surprised, Teddy.
我想大家都知道这一天迟早会到来的
I think we all knew this day was coming.
她现在是模特了
She's a model now.
如果我早知道赡养父母会这么难的话
If I knew raising parents was gonna be this hard,
我一定会缩手不干的
Never would've done it.
不过很快就会轮到你的责任了
But soon enough it'll be your turn
祝你好运啰 查莉
So good luck, Charlie.
四十年后
我是PJ·邓肯 来探望我家老头老太太
P.J. Duncan, here to see my parents.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, mom!
我马上就好 PJ
I'll be right with you, P.J.
我正上课到一半呢 我们正要做推力运动
I'm in the middle of class. We're really gonna push it.
这次一定要碰到脚趾
We're gonna touch our toes.
好 现在来摸脚趾头
And touch your toes.
或是摸到膝盖也行
Or your knees.
知道吗 只要尽力而为就行了
You know what? Just do the best you can.
好的 现在我们来做下蹲
Okay, now we're gonna squat.
好 蹲下 感觉到燃烧了吗
Oh, take it down! Gotta feel the burn.
就像这样
Here we go.
哦 不
Oh, no!
鲍伯 我又僵住了
Bob, I'm locked again.
鲍伯
Bob!
唱《故乡亲人》
"Swanee River"!
来吧 妈妈 我来扶你
Here, mom. I gotcha.
哦 谢谢你 PJ
Oh, thank you, P.J.
哦 对不起我来迟了 家人们
Oh, sorry I'm late, guys.
从停车场走过来还真是好长的路啊
That was a long walk in from the parking lot.
这就是不常常做下蹲的后果
That's what happens when you don't do the squats.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表