剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Charlie, hi.
你能不能给我开门呀
Can you open the door for me?
乖乖 到这边来 查莉 你要跑到哪里去呀
Charlie, come here. Charlie, where are you going?
查莉 查莉
Charlie, Charlie.
查莉 你倒是过来呀
Charlie, can you come here?
好姑娘 再靠过来一点 再近一点
Thattagirl. A little closer. A little closer.
查莉 天呐 别动那些食物啊
Charlie, no. No, not the food.
查莉求你了 到我这里来
Charlie, please. Please come here.
查莉 查莉 喂 喂
Charlie, Charlie, hi, hi.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
对 好姑娘 好姑娘
Yes, thattagirl. Thattagirl.
再过来点 再过来点
A little closer. A little closer.
晕
Ugh.
你本事那么大 怎么就不能开个门呢
You can do that, but you can't open the door?
亲爱的 你错过了整场电影啊
Hey, honey, you're missing the whole movie.
是啊 我根本就不想看
Yeah, that's kind of the idea.
那你们怎么也出来了
What are you doing out here?
那个长触角的男的尽放屁呢
The guy with the tentacles cut the cheese.
对 就是那个长触角的人放的
Yeah, it was the guy with the tentacles.
亲爱的 你怎么不高兴了
Honey, what's wrong?
我不晓得
I don't know.
我想如果我们能在结婚周年日这天更多地纪念一下会更好
I guess the truth is it would be nice to do more on our anniversary.
以前我们都会特意庆祝的
We used to do special things.
现在却在这儿吃我带在手袋里的洋葱圈
Now we're eating onion rings out of my purse.
你还带了洋葱圈哦
There were onion rings?
可是我以为我们以前说好了
But I thought we agreed
以后不用特地去庆祝什么
we weren't gonna do anything special.
是啊 我知道 我知道说好的
Yeah, I know. I know we did.
那你现在还是希望要有庆祝活动吗
So now you want to do special things?
呃 总比无所事事的好
Well, it's better than doing unspecial things,
像是坐在一群四十岁的宅男中间看电影这种事还是算了
Like sitting in a theater full of 40-year-old nerds.
喂 我才三十六呀
Hey, I'm only 36.
好了 不如这样
Okay, you know what?
你们回去继续看那电影吧
You guys go back and enjoy your movie.
我就去看《为明日哭泣的杨柳》好了
And I'm gonna go see "The Willow Weeps Tomorrow."
别 亲爱的 等一下 等一下
No, honey, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
你要吃那洋葱圈不吃
Are you gonna want the onion rings or...?
你拿去吃吧
Here you go.
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
我觉得这事儿没搞对啊
I don't think I handled that very well.
你觉得呢
Ya think?
哦天呀
Oh, man.
我真应该事先计划一下的
I should have planned something.
好吧 也许你有后续计划哦
Well, maybe you did.
你说的是什么意思
What do you mean?
其实哥哥姐姐和我给你们准备了惊喜
Well, Teddy, p. J. And I are surprising you guys.
是一个周年纪念晚宴呢
With an anniversary dinner.
都是我的主意哦 没泰迪什么事儿
It was all my idea, not Teddy's.
可是我可以把功劳让给你啦
But I can let you take the credit.
你说真的吗 你这孩子为了我做的
Are you serious? You'd do that for me?
当然可以了 只要把这人情记到盖比日的那天
Sure. Just remember me on Gabe's day.
盖比日是什么东西
What's Gabe's day?
我就等着你给我惊喜了
Surprise me.
哎呀我的吗 一只手臂
Agh! An arm!
我的老天呀 现在的人还真是什么都敢捐
My goodness, people will donate anything.
帮我一下吧
A little help here.
你在我的卡车厢里面干什么啊
What are you doing in the back of my truck?
在找我妹的小毯子啊 可是没找到
Looking for my sister's blankie. And it's not in here,
不过我找到一件很靓的背心 看哪
Although I did find this really cute top, see?
你知道怎么穿它最合适吗
You know what would look good with that?
滚出我的卡车去
Get out of my truck!
可我根本不知道身处何处啊
But I don't even know where I am.
你在我家的车道前
You're in the driveway of my house.
我妈最喜欢在这些旧衣服里淘第一手金
Mama always likes first dibs on my pile.
等等 那她还让你睡沙发哦
Wait, and you still have to sleep on the futon?
那样可不太公平吧
That just doesn't seem right.
你能不能帮我去跟我妈讲
Would you mind telling that to my mama?
查莉 开下门好吗
Charlie, please open the door.
啊 窗户开着呢
Open window.
哈哈 我来喽 查莉
Ha ha! Coming, Charlie.
真是伤感啊
This is so sad.
我知道
I know.
她先是失去了男人
First she loses her man,
现在又失去了嗅觉
And now her sense of smell.
她的问题就是她付出了太多的爱
Her problem is she loves too much.
我觉得这片能得奥斯卡
I smell Oscar.
可是她自己没有奖拿呀
But she won't.
你们来干啥
What are you doing here?
我当然是担心你咯
I was worried about you.
再说我们那部电影放完了
And our movie ended.
哎哟
Ow!
听着 亲爱的 我本来不想告诉你的
Look, honey, I wasn't gonna tell you this,
不过我其实在家安排了一个惊喜纪念等着你呢
But I've got an anniversary surprise waiting for you at home.
真的吗 你准备了啥
Really? What is it?
如果我告诉你了 就一点不惊喜了 对吧
If I told you, it wouldn't be much of a surprise now, would it?
哦
Oh.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢你能留下来陪我看完这场电影
Thanks for staying and watching the rest of the movie with me.
呃
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
我♥干♥嘛也要留下来啊
Why do I have to stay?
要是你不留下来呢 盖比日就要取消了
Because if you don't, Gabe's day is canceled.
你跑到这个厅来看什么啊
What are you doing here?
我是智慧与心灵并重的
I have a heart as well as a brain.
我可不是没有情感的机器人呀
I'm not a robot.
其实我希望自己是
I wish I was.
老爸啊 你想不想换个座儿
Hey, dad, do you want to switch seats?
我离开了百老汇舞台
So then I left Broadway.
挥一挥衣袖 不带走半片云彩
I've never looked back.
我真不敢相信自己仍然没找到查莉的小毯子
I can't believe I didn't find Charlie's blankie.
我敢发誓
I could have sworn
我已经把那卡车厢翻了个底朝天了
I looked at every single thing in that truck.
你到底有没有听我述说我的人生故事啊
Were you even listening to my life's story?
你连皮特·鲁鲍的事都没兴趣吗
Does the name Patti lupone mean nothing to you?
(注:美国著名百老汇歌♥手)
对不起啦 我只是
I'm sorry, I just...
你坐在屁♥股♥下的那个是什么啊
What are you sitting on?
只是一块小毯子呀
Just a little blanket.
不是吧 那个就是查莉的宝宝毯啊 快给我
No, that's Charlie's blankie. Give me that!
拿去吧
Oh, there.
你干嘛垫着它坐呀
Why were you sitting on it?
怎么说呢
How shall I put this?
我有一种病状叫做后位汗腺疏松症
I have a medical condition known as posterial hydrosis.
那是啥意思
What's that?
就是屁♥股♥老出汗
Butt sweats.
恶
Eww.
好吧 不过还好我找回它了
Well, at least I got it back.
天呐 快停车 倒回去
Stop the truck. Back it up.
哔哔哔
Boop boop boop!
好了 在我们进家门前我想先跟你说
Okay, look, before we go in I just want to say something.
我知道自己不是那种很罗曼蒂克的男人
Now I know I'm not always the most romantic guy,
但我总该做一次 因为这是你应得的
But I should be, because you deserve it.
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary!
惊喜哦
Surprise!
哎呀 小查莉
Oh, Charlie.
出什么事啦
What happened?
问老爸吧 这些全是他一手包办的
Ask dad. He planned the whole thing.
为了你们的纪念日 我们愿意为您们献上
For your anniversary we'd like to serve you
一场传统摩洛哥盛宴
a traditional moroccan feast.
不过因为酒宴都被打翻了
But since that ended up on the floor,
所以我们带来了
we bring you...
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表