剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
再靠靠
More.
Emmett 如果他再往边上靠就要掉下车了
Emmett, if he leans any more, he'll fall out of the car.
再靠靠
More.
这是我的教室
Well, this is my classroom.
Mellish老师看起来挺忙的
Mrs. Mellish looks busy.
或许我们该回去了等明年再来
Maybe we should come back next year.
哦 好难闻
Whoa, p-u alert.
我知道了 行了吧
I get it, okay?
我在说Charlie的尿布 她怎么了
I'm talking about Charlie's diaper. What's her problem?
如果我知道就好了
Heck if I know.
再告诉你一点
And for your information,
有些人就觉得这个味道很好闻
Some people find that scent very pleasant.
一个满是屎尿的尿布
A full diaper?
我很快就回来
I'm gonna be back in a minute.
我去给Charlie换尿布 好吧
I'm gonna go change Charlie, okay?
好的
Okay
嗨 Gabe
Hi, Gabe.
嗨 Mellish老师
Hi, Mrs. Mellish.
过得怎样啊 我勇敢的小战士
How is my brave little soldier?
不好 爸爸和妈妈又吵架了
Not good. mom and dad are fighting again.
哦 你这小可怜
Oh, you poor thing.
他们吵了整整一星期了
They've been fighting all week.
我想我没法准时交星期二的读书报告了
I don't think I can get that book report into time you on Tuesday.
没关系 亲爱的
That's okay, dear.
你需要多少时间都可以
You take all the time you need.
我不需要时间
I don't need time.
我只想要幸福快乐
I need happiness.
哦
Oh.
哎 这首歌♥是由弗雷迪立体音响屋送给大家的
All right. That song was brought to you by Freddy's stereo hut.
当你喜欢上摇滚乐时 就去弗雷迪看看吧
When you're ready to rock steady, go see Freddy.
P.J. 你怎么做起广♥告♥了
P.J., what's with all the commercials?
我就是这样支付设备费用的
That's how I'm paying for all the equipment.
我拉了一些广♥告♥赞助商
I got some sponsors to buy advertising.
谁会跟你买♥♥广♥告♥啊
Who would buy advertising from you?
让你惊喜一下
You'd be surprised.
下一首是我妈妈点送给大家的
This next one is brought to you by mom
她给了我二十块
Who gave me 20 bucks.
妈妈 当你绝对 完全不可能
Mom-- when you absolutely, positively
从爸爸那里拿到钱时的求助人选
Can't get any more money out of dad.
Bob 来这里 亲爱的 快看
Bob, come here, honey, look.
看看Gabe画的画
Look at this picture Gabe drew.
不是很甜蜜吗
Isn't that sweet?
是的 的确是啊 你知道吗 亲爱的
Yeah, it sure is. You know what, honey?
我觉得我们做得对
I guess we're doing something right.
你看到那里了吗
Would you look at that?
Gabe 看起来你父母相处得很好啊
Gabe, it seems like your parents are getting along.
我要过去认识认识
I'm gonna go introduce myself.
快点想法子 想想法子
Gotta think. gotta think.
该你发挥作用了 Ricky
It's go time, Ricky.
打扰一下 女士 你的肩膀上有一只老鼠
Excuse me, lady. You've got a rat on your shoulder.
老鼠跑出来了
Rat on the loose!
保持镇定 镇定
Remain calm. Remain calm.
保持镇定 镇定
Remain calm. Remain calm.
Spencer 能请你去帮我拿些饮料吗
Spencer, could you get me some punch, please?
好的 我马上回来
Sure. I'll be right back.
Emmett 你也去帮我拿些饮料吧
Emmett, why don't you go get me some punch too?
什么 你的脚不能走吗
What, your feet don't work?
加不加冰
Ice or no ice?
你自己猜
Surprise me.
我觉得是时候开始我的行动了
I think it's time for me to make my move.
去接吻吧 姑娘
Go get that kiss, girl.
嘿 P.J. 放一首慢歌♥ 好吗
Hey, P.J., put on a slow song, okay?
没问题 妹妹
You got it, sis.
好 现在我们要慢下来了
Okay, we're gonna bring it down now,
就像你们应该漫步去Wally的华夫饼店一样
Just like you should bring yourselves down to Wally's Waffles.
告诉他们是P.J.叫你们去的 你就能免费获得一块黄油
Tell them P.J. sent you. You can get a free pat of butter.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
嗨 快点儿 来点嘻哈歌♥曲
Yo, quick, throw on some hip-hop.
但是我才刚刚开始放这首歌♥啊
But I just started this song.
现在就放
Now.
好吧 下一首是由Emmett点的歌♥
Okay, this next one is brought to you by Emmett.
Emmett 他嘛
Emmett-- he's...
就站在这里
Standing right there.
怎么回事
What just happened?
Emmett偷走了我的约会对象
Emmett stole my date.
回来喽 小家伙
Back we go, little guy,
平安无事
Safe and sound.
天呐 累死了 我们该回去了吧
Boy, really tired. We should go.
谢谢你 Duncan先生 你真了不起
Thank you, Mr. Duncan. That was very impressive.
当你有害虫防治方面的问题
Well, when you've been in the pest control biz
只要我有时间 你看
As long as I have, you--
你知道 我真不该过多谈论我的工作
You know, I really shouldn't talk about my work.
这会使我妻子心烦
It bugs my wife.
不 不会的 你为什么这么认为
No, it doesn't. Why would you think that?
Gabe告诉我的
Because Gabe told me it did.
Charlie看起来比我还累 所以
Charlie looks more tired than me, so...
Gabe跟我说 你讨厌我的香水味
Gabe told me you hated my perfume.
我从来没这么说过 你在说些什么呢
I never said that. What are you talking about?
哦 在这里请别这样
Oh, please don't do this here.
难道可怜的Gabe在家里经常看
Isn't it bad enough that poor Gabe has to listen
你们俩吵架还不够糟糕吗
To you two constantly fighting at home?
我们没有吵架 我们很幸福
We don't fight at home. We're very happy.
看看Gabe画的我们的全家福
Look at this picture Gabe drew of our family.
那张不是他的
That's not his.
那是Gabe M的
That's Gabe M's.
这才是Gabe D的
This is Gabe D's.
果然让人不安
That's disturbing.
Mellish老师 我向你保证我们是幸福快乐的一家
Mrs. mellish, I assure you we're a very loving family.
Gabe 给我滚过来
Gabe, get your butt over here.
你为什么跟老师说我和你♥爸♥爸在家吵架
Now why would you tell your teacher that we're fighting at home.
这样我就不用做作业了
So I could get out of doing my work.
我这下麻烦大了 是吧
I'm in big trouble, right?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
周一上午把你所有延期没交的作业交到我办公室
Have all your overdue assignments on my desk Monday morning.
但这要占用我整个周末才能做完啊
But that'll take me the whole weekend.
你个小可怜
You poor thing.
去拿你的外套 我们要走了
Get your coat. We're leaving.
我简直不敢相信他会这样玩弄我们
I can't believe we let him play us like that.
是啊 我怎么会相信你不喜欢我的香水味呢
I know. How could I ever think you didn't like my perfume?
呃 也不能说是我最喜欢的
Well, it's not my favorite.
这可是一个夹克上别着卡♥通♥蟑螂的家伙说的
Said the guy with the cartoon cockroach on his blazer.
这是蚂蚁啊
It's an ant.
伙计 你的抽风步真霸气
Man, your jerking is dope.
伙计 你的机械舞才绝呢
Man, your popping-- sick.
我想抽这俩混♥蛋♥
I'd like to pop both of these jerks.
真遗憾你没有接到吻
Sorry you didn't get that kiss.
是啊 但是今晚还没结束呢
Yeah, well, the night's not over yet.
附和我一下
Follow my lead.
嘿 那是什么声响啊
Hey, what's that noise?
什么声响
What noise?
Teddy说的那种声响
The noise teddy is talking about.
听起来像是车子后面发出的
Sounds like it's coming from the back of the car.
是的 我也听到了 听起来情况不太好
Yeah, I hear it too. It sounds bad.
或许你该停下来去检查检查
You should probably pull over and check it out.
我说了 -停车
I'm telling you-- - Stop the car!
快点儿 我带你去看是哪儿发出的声音
Just come on, I'll show you where the noise is coming from.
我知道这声响是哪儿来的
I know where the noise is coming from.
你还想留着自己脑袋吗
You want to keep that head?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表