剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Better. Now give me an arpeggio.
你让我就在这走廊上唱啊
Right here in the hallway?
快唱
Arpeggio.
还不错 那你舞跳的怎么样
Fair. How's your dancing?
您想不想再听我唱点啥呢
Would you like to hear me sing again?
泰迪 你要是多多努力的话
Teddy, with a lot of hard work,
还是有可能成为我的女主角的
You might have a shot at being my beauty...
真的吗
Really?
如果啦 我是说如果
...If... and I mean if...
你得表现出极大的激♥情♥给我看 让我哇塞叫出来
You can show me some passion. You've got to wow me.
目前我可是没有哇塞叫的打算哦
And so far I'm not being wowed.
那个 真是好抱歉
Well, I'm... I'm really sorry.
不行不行不行 给我重来
No no no no no. Give it back to me.
对着我的脸说
Get in my face.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry!
明天的试演会 你就得带着这腔调过来
Tomorrow at the audition, you've got to really bring it.
就当我帮也要帮过来
Consider it brung!
你是说绑过来吧
You mean "Brought."
别来纠我错儿
Don't correct me!
我就爱你这调调
I love it!
果汁真好喝
This juice is great.
太好喝了
Really really great.
我在家里时 他们不让我吃甜的
I'm not allowed to have sugar at home.
我倒是想问问原因了
I... huh... wonder why.
说得对 看来我们该让你换喝水吧
Yeah. Maybe we should switch you to water.
别啊
No!
多赞的过夜派对啊
What an awesome sleepover.
史上最强的
The best one ever.
赞德仔啊 你刚来了十分钟 安分点先
Xander honey, you've been here 10 minutes. Pace yourself.
这匹萨上面放了芝士乳酪的吗
Does this pizza have cheese on it?
因为我不能吃芝士乳酪的
'cause I can't eat cheese.
那给我吃吧
I'll eat it.
利安姆啊 你想不想吃花生酱三明治呢
Liam, would you like a peanut butter sandwich?
不用了 谢谢 我也对花生过敏
No thanks. I'm allergic.
那也给我吃吧
I'll eat it.
我们等下要看什么电影啊
What movie are we gonna watch later?
嗯 我想是这个
Well, I was thinking
"小猴摘香蕉"
"Monkeys go bananas."
这是一部欢乐有趣的卡♥通♥剧
It's a delightful and funny cartoon.
讲的就是猴子们去摘香蕉的故事
About monkeys who just go bananas.
那是给六岁小孩看的呀
That's for six-year-olds.
才不是呢 上面写的是适合四岁以上
No, it says "Four and up."
失陪
excuse me.
妈妈 我们稍许谈一下好吗
Mom, can I talk to you for a second?
当然可以
Sure, yeah.
来 到这边来
Come on. Okay. Let's go.
你还不如直接杀了我算了
You're killing me here!
我要你去借的那个电影"僵尸戮血大会"呢
Where's the movie I asked you to get, "Zombie blood party"?
我是借到了啦 不过我不确定可以给你们看
Well, I got it, but I'm just not sure.
盖比 那部看来太血腥暴♥力♥了
Gabe, it looks very violent.
就是要这个主题啊
That's kind of the point.
现在赶紧去宣传宣传吧
Now get over there and sell it!
快去快去
Come on. Let's go.
我们还有另一个选择就是
Our other choice is
"僵尸戮血大会"
"Zombie blood party"...
太棒了
Awesome!
这部是讲僵尸的
...Which is about zombies.
开一个血腥大会
Who just have a blood party.
好极了
Yeah!
牛逼
All right!
好了 孩子们 后院已经架好帐篷了
Okay, guys. We've got the tent set up in the backyard.
只要等你们吃完饭
So once we're done eating...
我看他们算是吃完了
I guess they're done eating.
那孩子可能还想看看点心单呢
He might want a dessert menu.
你在干什么
What you doing?
做锻炼
Working out.
以防日后我得坐直升机去上学
So I don't have to go to school in a helicopter.
一如既往的 我只能听懂一半你的话
As usual, I only understood half.
喂喂 儿子 等下等下
Hey, p.J. , wait wait wait.
咋啦
What?
你在举哑铃前得先做做伸展运动
You've got to stretch out before you pump the iron.
不然你想伤到自己吗
You want to hurt yourself?
不想啊
No.
那你过来这边
Hey, come here. Come here.
让我给你稍微示范一下
Let me show you a little something.
先来摸脚趾运动 好吧 跟着我做就行了
Do some toe-touches, all right? Just do what I do.
行啊
You do, okay.
我们开始吧
Here we go. Ready?
一 二
One and...
哎哟
Ow!
哎哟 哎哟 哎哟
Ow! Ow! Ow!
不是 不是 不是 不是
No! No! No! No!
不是不是 我觉得我扭到脚筋了
No no, I think I pulled a hamstring.
你们在干什么啊
What are you guys do...
哎呀喂 老爹的屁♥股♥ 雷晕了我
Oh! Dad butt! Ow!
这也太酷了吧
Isn't this cool?
就是
Yeah.
咱们好好闹腾整晚吧
Let's stay up all night.
至少我肯定睡不着
I know I am.
真的呀
Yeah.
这地面好硬啊
This ground seems kind of hard.
利安姆 因为那是地
Liam, it's the ground.
大地本来就是硬的
That's how the ground always feels.
喂 把门拉起来 让谁也进不来
Hey, zip up the door so no one else can get in.
等下 我们还是能再要些吃的吧 对不
Wait. We're still gonna be able to get more food, right?
好了 现在确定了 查莉真的是不爱她那新床
Well, it's official. Charlie hates her new bed.
这孩子又犯啥幺蛾子了
Now what's going on with her?
在墙上乱画呢 根本不肯上♥床♥睡觉
Writing on walls. Won't sleep in her bed.
哎哟 老公 可不能小看这个娃
Well, bob, she's an overachiever.
她提早在1岁半就开始尝试2岁小恶魔行当了
She started her terrible twos at one and a half.
让我来哄她吧
Bring her over here.
哟 阿爸要来亲子乐哦
Aw, daddy wants quality time.
是呀 哎呀呀 另一边 另一边啦
Yeah. Oh! Oh! Other side. Other side.
好啦 来抱抱
There we go. There we go.
真是对不起
Really sorry.
没事 这样就好多了 没事啦
It's okay. It's better. It's all better now.
你还真的是把老骨头给伤到啦
You really hurt yourself, huh?
是哦
Yeah, well,
所以我才需要去锻炼嘛
That's what I get for trying to exercise.
天哟 还好我总算是过了那周期了
Boy, I'm glad that chapter's closed.
哇 那是咋回事
Whoa, what's that?
呀 你有没有关了自动洒水器
Oh, did you turn off the automatic sprinklers?
咱家还有装自动洒水器的么
We have automatic sprinklers?
简直就像掉进了洗衣机里出不来
It was like being trapped in a washing machine.
我还以为要给淹死了
I thought I was gonna drown.
这整晚都被毁啦
The whole night is ruined.
放松点 我们还能补救的啦
Relax. We can fix this.
怎么补救啊 我们是要睡在帐篷里
How? We were gonna sleep in the tent,
还要在帐篷里看电影
Watch a movie in the tent,
还要在帐篷里做些我不能告诉你的事
Do stuff I couldn't tell you about in the tent.
得了 盖比 你们不如就上楼去
Hey, gabe, look. Why don't you just go upstairs,
在自己房♥间玩过夜派对 至于PJ么
Have a sleepover in your room and then p. J....
PJ他反正可以在地下室的沙发上睡觉
P.J. Can sleep on the couch in the basement.
对呀对呀 我还可以再给你们订个匹萨来
Yeah yeah, and I'll order another pizza.
这次记得告诉他们多放些腊肠
Tell them to put more pepperoni on this time.
之前我都看见上面的乳酪了
I could still see cheese.
注:腊肠匹萨上肉片应该覆盖满整个表面
呃 小利安姆啊 你有什么事吗
Uh, liam honey, is there a problem?
人家害怕上楼
I'm afraid of upstairs.
啥意思
Excuse me?
我家是住平房♥的
We live in a one-story house.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表