剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
那我建议你别再这么做了
I suggest you not do that again.
哦 抱歉 对不起
Oh, sorry, sorry.
在我想象中应该是更平稳流畅的
In my head that went a lot smoother.
嗨
Hello there.
嗨
Hi.
我很抱歉在舞会上我过分沉迷于和Emmett的斗舞了
Look, I'm sorry I got so caught up with Emmett and the dancing.
我还是比较喜欢我们之前跳的舞的
I kind of like the way things were going before then.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我十分高兴我们两个一起去了这个舞会
I'm glad we got to go to the dance together.
我之前真是有点担心
I was a little nervous because
因为Ivy说我的机会快没了
Ivy said my window closing.
而且差一点Lauren Sandoval先邀请你了
And then Lauren Sandoval almost asked you.
然后Ivy又带着Emmett出现在我家
and then Ivy and Emmett showed up at my house
我当时就在想 哦不 这是要怎么办啊
And I was like, "oh, no. how is it gonna working."
我只是
And I just--
这真是个让我闭嘴的好方式啊
That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up.
Charlie 告诉你啊 今晚我终于献出了我的初吻
Well, Charlie, I finally got my first kiss tonight
现在我止不住地笑
And now I can't stop smiling.
我是说谁会想到Emmett爷爷的车
I mean who knew that Emmett's grandpa's car
会变成世界上最浪漫的地方呢
Would turn out to be the most romantic place in the world?
好吧 我要努力不笑了
Okay, I'm gonna try and stop smiling.
不 我做不到啊
No, I can't do it.
伙计 看那个跳舞的小女孩
Man, look at that girl working.
喔 我原以为我们已经跳得很好了呢
Wow. I thought we were good.
不如她跳得好啊
Not as good as that.
她让我又想跳了呵
She's got it going on.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表