剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
是不是很棒啊
Isn't this nice?
全家在一起享受共度天伦之乐
We're all here together sharing family time.
(注:恶搞真人秀名人城♥堡♥)
妈妈别啰嗦了 "名宠城♥堡♥"已经开始了
Mom, please. "Celebrity pet castle" Is on.
没想到这节目可以召集那些名人家的宠物们
Who would have thought a show about celebrity pets.
让它们一起住在城♥堡♥里生活真是很妙的主意
Living together in a castle would be so great?
(注:美国名嘴和达人评委)
上星期啊 霍伊·曼德尔家的猫
Last week, howie mandel's cat.
吃掉了一条杰克·布莱克的孔雀鱼
Ate one of jack black's guppies.
真有意思
oh,cool
我本想我们可以关了电视
I was thinking we could turn the tv off.
等等 现在别关
Wait! Not now.
它们进入淘汰制了
They're starting with an elimination!
我去拿爆米花
I'll get the popcorn.
我现在可不想去当碧昂斯的仓鼠啊
I would not want to be beyonce's hamster right now.
咋啦
What?
老鼠啊 我看见一只老鼠
Mouse! I saw a mouse!
(注:北美的老鼠个头很小)
有这么大啊
It was like this big.
一定是你那花腔女高音尖叫把它吓跑了
And your high-pitched girl scream scared it away.
哈哈哈 快看看这个
Hey hey hey, look at this.
老鼠便便啊
Mouse droppings.
得奖了
Oh, bill.
这是一只落基山灰色属
That's a rocky mountain grey...
雌性
Female...
大概有孕在身
About to be a mother.
真恶心
That is just gross.
我可不要我家里有什么老鼠和老鼠崽
I do not want a mouse or mouse babies in this house.
哎呀 老鼠宝宝啊
Aw, mouse babies.
恶
Ew!
放心 没啥大不了的
Don't worry about it. It's not a problem.
你们不如都坐好了
You know what? Have a seat.
观摩一下灭害大♥师♥的专业表演吧
Watch a master exterminator in action.
要不我们还是回去看节目好了
Or we could get back to the show.
西蒙·考威尔的乌龟从壳里面探出头来了
Simon cowell's turtle is coming out of his shell.
真的哦
Oh!
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late,and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby,
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好未来
But I know your future is bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
不要怀疑
There is no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Eveything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back all around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, Baby
查莉成长日记 第一季第十七集
Good Luck Charlie S01E17 Kwikki Chick
真讨厌 这东西烦死个人
Ah, this thing is so frustrating.
老爸 可以给我买♥♥支新手♥机♥吗
Dad, can I get a new phone?
不行
Nope
爹地呀
Daddy.
能不能给人家买♥♥个新手♥机♥嘛 好不好嘛
Can I please get a new phone, please?
好啦 既然你都这么撒娇了
Well, since you put it like that...
还是不行
No.
可这旧电♥话♥根本不能用了
But this old phone is useless.
我又不能下载新程序 又不能更新状态
I can't download apps, I can't post status updates.
唯一的功能就是谈话
The only thing I can do on it is talk.
可现在根本没人继续用那种功能了
Nobody does that anymore.
好了 你想要个新手♥机♥是吧
Okay, you want a new phone?
给你吧 新手♥机♥哦
There you go. New phone.
无限通话时间 而且还会叽叽叫
Unlimited minutes. And it squeaks.
做的好 老爸
Good for you, dad.
对那公主说一次不吧
Tell the princess no for once.
说什么哪 我这个公主
Excuse me, but this princess.
比你梳头毛的时间都要少的多呢
Spends a lot less time on her hair than you do.
再说有你啥事儿啊
What's your problem, anyway?
要我说就是你一向是要风得风要雨得雨的
My problem is everything gets handed to you.
这大概是史上第一次没有照你的意愿得逞吧
This is like the first time in history something didn't go your way.
宝贝听好 要是你想要新手♥机♥ 就去找个工作
Look, honey, if you want a phone, get a job.
我才15岁 能找到什么工作啊
I'm only 15. What kind of job could I get?
好吧 你知道不
All right, you know what?
这小区里有各种各样的狗
There's all sorts of dogs in the neighborhood.
你可以去帮别人遛狗
You could walk dogs.
不然...
Or…
不然就没有新手♥机♥
Or not get a new phone.
泰迪 工作不只是为了赚钱
Teddy, a job isn't just about money.
也是为了体现自我价值和尊严
It's also about self-worth and dignity.
哇哦
Wow.
好了 伙计们 我们俩要去上音乐课了
Okay, everybody, we are off to our music class.
你看上去真漂亮
You look so cute.
哎呀 查莉 有没听见你家姐夸你美啊
Aww, charlie, did you hear what your big sister said about you?
我是说你呢 妈妈
I was talking to you, mom.
你嘴真甜呢
Oh, you're so sweet.
不过我也不会给你新手♥机♥
And you're not getting a phone.
大家听着 炸鸡行业面临危机
Okay, people, the fried chicken business has taken a hit.
显然目前油炸食物有害于健康
Apparently fried is now bad for your health.
所以我们要设法增加营业额
So we need to think of ways of increasing our sales.
说说看吧 你说
Dazzle me! You.
不如我们在菜单上加上墨西哥卷吧
How about we introduce tacos to our menu?
太简单了 太没创意了 大家再多加油啊
Too easy, too expected. Push it, people.
给力啊 你说
Punch it! Yeah?
要不我们炸些别的便宜的肉食
How about we fry up other, cheaper kinds of meat.
跟顾客说是炸鸡 但其实不是鸡肉
And tell people it's chicken, only it's not chicken?
我们已经是那么做了 你刚才就吃了三个
We're already doing that. You had number three lately?
使劲想啊 你们这些拿最低工资的家伙
Work with me, minimum wagers.
必须给我想点招出来
Give me something!
你有啥主意 JP
What you got? J.P
我叫PJ
It's p.J.
随便吧 快说
Whatever. Go.
我们给这生意造一个脸面形象吧
Well, what if we give the business a face?
找一个咕唧鸡形象代言人
Someone who is kwikki chikki.
把她头像印在海报和纸袋还有全家桶上
Someone to put on posters and bags and buckets.
就像汉堡王鲍比一样
Like bobby burger.
我可喜欢汉堡王鲍比了
I like bobby burger.
他吃汉堡吃不停
He always eats the burgers.
对吧 我们就是少了这种人
See? That is what we're missing.
咱没有咕唧先生啊
We don't have a mr. Kwik!
咕唧先生 唔 说下去
Mr. Kwik? Mr. Kwik. Tell me more.
好哒 他应该是公♥司♥的员工
Well, he should be an employee.
要年轻帅气
Probably young, good looking,
健康活力
Healthy.
你是在说我吧
You're thinking me, right?
或是哪位年轻些
Or someone young,
帅气活力的
Good looking, healthy.
咕唧先生
Mr. Kwik.
这事明天再说
I'm going to sleep on it.
好了 干活吧 十点开门 表现积极点
All right, people, doors open in 10, so look lively.
哦 那是啥味儿啊
Oh, and what is that smell?
店里炸鸡的味道啊
That's our chicken.
是么
Ah
我♥干♥这行二十年了 一直都没习惯过
20 years in the business. You never get used to it.
你在干啥呢 老爸
What are you doing, dad?
我在用超猛的好料做这个捕鼠器
I am loading the mouse trap with a tasty little snack.
满载着花生酱和恐怖滋味啊
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表