剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
丁沃尔老师
Mr. Dingwall.
什么事
Yes?
我只想谢谢你给了我A
I just wanted to say thank you for my "A".
你应得的 因为你表现出了创造力
You earned it, for creativity,
想象力和独特风格 做的不错
imagination and style. Nicely done.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在你就当那铃♥声♥是火警
Now pretend that bell was a fire alarm
已经火烧眉毛了 你就赶紧冲出去吧
and the flames are upon us.
就一句话
Just one more thing.
你知道吗 我有个傻不拉叽的想法
You know, I had this crazy idea
你对我这么严格是不是
that the reason you were being so tough on me
因为你不喜欢我啊
was because you didn't like me.
我想的挺傻的 对吧
It's crazy, right?
因为你肯定喜欢我的 对吧
Because obviously you like me, right?
泰迪啊
Teddy,
你的人生中不可能遇见谁都一定会喜欢你
not everyone in your life is going to like you,
而原因也不一定和你自己有关
and the reason may have nothing to do with you.
这并不意味着你做人失败
Doesn't mean you've failed.
只是表明你是个人 懂吗
Just means you're human. Okay?
懂了
Okay.
可是你从来没真正说过喜欢我
But, you know, you never actually said if you like me--
我走就是
okay.
好啦 要是您喜欢我 就什么也别说就行了
Okay, if you like me, don't say a word.
再见
Goodbye.
天杀的
Ugh!
好啦 小查莉 再也不给你吃炸鱼条了
Well, Charlie, no more fish sticks for you.
不过还是要谢谢你帮我度过丁沃尔老师那关
But thanks for all your help with Mr. Dingwall.
我得了个A 都是你的功劳耶 唔啦啦
Because of you I got an "a". Whoo!
我也学到了不是每个人都一定会喜欢我
And I learned that not everyone is going to like me,
我会适应的
and I'm okay with that.
我是在努力学着适应吧
I'm working on being okay with that.
不过我还是没死心
But just in case...
查莉 祝我好运吧
Wish me good luck, Charlie.
走走走 快点 快点
Go go go. Come on, come on.
你看见我那篮球队了吗
Have you seen the team?
他们从那边走了
They went that away.
快 快
Come on, come on.
你有看见
Have you seen the--?
这些邓肯家的
Duncans.
还没找到他们啊
Still can't find them?
没
No.
我把全城都搜了一遍了
And I've searched the entire city.
盖比这孩子的叛逆期到底要到什么时候结束啊
How was the so insanage done with Gabe
你晓得吧 我做教练时可从来没这问题
You know, when I was coaching we didn't have this problem.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表