剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
小狗进屋 树枝砍掉
Dog goes in, branch comes off.
我们成交不
We got a deal?
成交
We have a deal.
老爸 那根树杈还架着我们的小树屋呢
Dad, that branch holds our treehouse.
那又怎样 你们这些孩子好多年都没爬上去了
Well, so what? You kids haven't been up there in years.
我正迷糊着呢 到底要不要送走Gabe这小子啊
I'm confused. Is Gabe going somewhere or not?
要知道 要是顺便把树屋一起推倒
You know, if that treehouse comes down,
那就最好不过了 因为它在我的菜地花♥园♥里挡去了很多阳光
That'll be even better... More sunlight for my vegetable garden.
尽量多吃素 也许能让我的寿命目标
Start eating healthier... Might even make my goal
达到一百岁
Of living to be 100.
Dabney太太 你不想留下来吃完你的派吗
Mrs. Dabney, don't you want to stay and finish your pie?
祝你们晚安了
You have a good night, now.
她走啦 都还没友好地拥抱我一下呢
She's gone? But I didn't get my hug.
好了 至少我们现在总算可以睡个好觉了
Well, at least we'll finally be able to get some sleep.
太可惜我们要失去自己的小树屋了
Too bad we have to lose our treehouse.
我们还有个树屋吗
We have a treehouse?
当然啊
Yeah.
Teddy和我小时候总是爬上去呆着呢
Teddy and I used to go up there all the time when we were little.
就是 我们那时候在上面觉得可快乐了
Yeah, we had so much fun up there.
你俩没说笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你们俩在上面干的事就是打架而已
All you two ever did up there was fight.
我记得的可不是这样 我们有过美好时光的
That's not how I remember it. We had great times.
是的 要我说 除了有几次
Yeah, I mean, except for, you know, all those times
你从窗子掉下去之外
That you fell out the window.
哦 我也很享受那样的时刻的
Oh, I enjoyed those too.
我怎么不知道我们家有个树屋呢
How did I not know we had a treehouse?
呃 因为里面都有点杂草丛生了
Well, 'cause it's kind of overgrown.
是我在我们去夏威夷的那个夏天修起来的
I built it that summer we went to Hawaii.
你们大家还去过夏威夷
You guys went to Hawaii?!
是啊 以前我们做过很多好玩的事的
Yeah. We used to do all kinds of fun stuff.
那从何时开始你们就不再寻欢作乐了
When did that stop?
那就看看你有多大了呗
Well, how old are you?
看看这个呀 小Charlie
Check it out, Charlie.
这就是我们的老树屋
Here's our old treehouse.
快看 这是那套旧的喝茶游戏道具
Oh, look. Here's your old tea party set
还有我们以前下的棋
And all our board games.
呀 等等 快瞧瞧这个
Oh! Wait... And look at this.
那些东西叫做中国指套
These are the Chinese handcuffs
PJ小时候经常把手指卡在里面
That pj always used to get stuck in.
喂 帮帮我好吗
Uh... A little help?
哦 波波宝宝
Oh! Baby booboo!
我的天哪 我还以为我把她弄丢了呢
Oh my goodness, I thought I lost her.
都过去好多年了
It's been so many years.
看来她经历了苦难的年月啊
And those years have not been kind.
对了 我想起来了 以前我总是在这儿玩过家家
Yeah, I remember. I used to come up here
假装波波是个真宝宝
And pretend booboo was a real baby.
我是个特别棒的小妈妈 不是吗
I was a very good mother, huh?
直到你把你的宝宝丢在树屋里 一丢就是十年
Until you left your baby in a treehouse for 10 years.
咦 看这儿
Oh, whoa, look!
你在这墙上刻了什么字
Here's something you carved into the wall.
PJ爱PB 谁是PB啊
"P.J. hearts P.B." Who's P.B.?
花生酱呀
Peanut butter.
那可是纯真年代啊
It was a simpler time.
你知道最糟是什么事嘛
You know what stinks?
嗯 当他们往里面加了果冻之后
When they premix it with the jelly.
不是啊 最糟就是小Charlie再也不能
No, it stinks that Charlie's never gonna
到这个树屋上来玩了
get to use this treehouse.
她很可能会爱上这里的呀
She'd probably love it up here.
喂 孩子们 快下来吧
Hey, kids! Come on down now!
PJ 我们要为Charlie挽救这个地方
P.J., we have to save this place for Charlie.
好吧 我也希望可以 但老爸做了个交易
Well, I wish we could, but Dad made a deal.
那又怎样 交易就是用来打破的
Yeah well, deals are made to be broken.
说的对
Right!
黄金守则啊
The golden rule!
喂 孩子们 - 嗯 老爸
Hey, kids! - Hey, Dad!
我们改变主意了 我们一点也不想失去这个小树屋
We changed our minds. We don't want to lose the treehouse after all.
太迟了 我都已经和别人说定了
It's too late. I already shook hands on it.
难道我们就不能再商量一下么
Well, can we at least talk about this?
对啊 也许我们应该进行家庭投票表决
Yeah, maybe take a family vote?
家庭又不是民♥主♥政体啥的 伙计们
This isn't a democracy, guys.
而且就算是你想那样做
And by the way, even if it was,
手上持家伙的人
The guy with the chainsaw
一定总是能赢的
Always wins.
够了 快下来吧
Come on. Come on down.
不要
No!
竟敢不要
No?
就是不要 我们才不会离开呢
No, we're not leaving.
是的 我们要守在这里保卫它
Yeah! We're staying right here.
我们要向霸权开战
We're fighting the power!
马上给我下来 否则就关你们禁闭
Get down here now or you're grounded!
当人家根本没有呆在地面上的时候 你是不能关他禁闭的
You can't ground someone who's not actually on the ground.
对 PJ说的好 向霸权开战
Yeah! Right on, P.J. Fight the power!
告诉你们吧 小鬼
You know what?
试试看来向大锯子开战好了
Good luck fighting the power saw!
无论怎样 你们总之是要乖乖下来的
You're coming down one way or another!
不 我们不会下去 历史上有我们学习的榜样
No, we are not, okay? We have history on our side!
我们将要进行“非暴♥力♥不合作运动”
We are going to protest peacefully
就像甘地和马丁·路德·金一样
Like gandhi and martin luther king.
他有一个梦想
He had a dream.
是么 那我也有一个梦想 Teddy
Yeah well, I got a dream too, Teddy...
我想睡个好觉
To get some sleep!
你是不会吓住我们的
You're not scaring us.
对 我们会蔑笑你的
No! We laugh at you!
好吧 知道不 小鬼们
All right, you know what?
我受够这一团糟了 我要启用重型武器了
I'm done messing around. I'm bringing out the big guns.
对 就是请出你们的老妈
That's right... Mom!
尽管去叫呀
You go get Mom.
就是 她也吓不倒我们的
Yeah, she doesn't scare us!
不妙啊 他要去请出老妈了
This is bad, he's getting Mom.
快关上 别让她上来
Lock her up.
快出去把你的小孩从树上叫下来
Go out there and get your kids out of that tree.
行啊 为啥每次他们不听你的话时
Okay, why are they always my kids
就都变成“我的”小孩啦
when they won't do what you want?
他们正在搞什么静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
They're having some kind of sit-in
想要拯救那个树屋呢
to try and save the treehouse.
我是很欣赏他们立场明确的态度
Now, I appreciate that they're taking a stand.
但我不高兴的是他们是在抗♥议♥我
I just don't like that it's against me!
你能不能先冷静一下
Would you calm down?
可我是父亲大人
But I'm the father!
我本该掌控这一切的
I'm in charge around here!
是说当你不在家的时候
When you're not home.
亲爱的 你根本就是无中生有瞎操心
Honey, you are getting upset over nothing.
我们现在谈的是Teddy和PJ这两个孩子
This is Teddy and P.J. We're talking about.
他俩都不可能在同一个房♥间里呆满五分钟
They can't be in the same room for five minutes
和平相处不吵吵 那是不可能的
Without getting into a fight.
他们在上面坚持不到一个小时的啦
They won't last an hour up there.
那好吧
All right.
不过等他们下来后 一定要因为挑战我的权威而得到惩罚
But when they come down, they're getting punished for defying me!
如果您同意的话
If that's okay with you.
我累了
I'm tired.
我觉得冷啊
I'm cold.
我们还要在这里居“高”不下保持多久啊
How much longer can we keep this up?
我们在这上面刚呆了十二分钟而已
We've been up here for 12 minutes.
要是我早知道我们要进行抗♥议♥活动的话
If I had known we were gonna protest,
我会事先有所准备的
I would have prepared.
首先 我肯定就不会去喝那罐
For one thing, I wouldn't have had
特大号♥装的根汁汽水了
That extra-large root beer.
好了 试着专心想着我们为什么要这样做
All right, let's just stay focused on why we're here...
是为了Charlie啊
For Charlie.
那样想可没用
That doesn't help.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表