剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
想个办法
"figure something out."
想个办法
"figure something out."
妈妈
Mom!
你是医生吗
You're the doctor?
是的
Yes.
我是
I am.
我是医生
I am doctor...
是 Chandrasooleewan医生
Shh-- Chandrasooleewan.
你是印第安人吗 - 我们更愿意被称为美国原住民
Are you Indian? - We prefer to be called Native American.
你真的是个医生吗
Are you sure you're a real doctor?
你看起来太年轻了
You look kinda young.
你说话口气跟我老婆一样
You sound like my wife.
好了 嗯
Okay, uh--
你哪儿出问题了
What seems to be the problem?
有个鱼钩扎在我嘴唇上了
I have a fish hook in my lip!
怎么搞成这样的 - 我爸爸不是很擅长钓鱼
How'd this happen? - My dad is not a very good fisherman.
嘿 我爸爸不是很擅长上下楼梯
Hey, mine's not a very good walking-down-the-stairs man.
那么
So--
我猜你得有九十七磅吧
I'm guessing you're a 97-pounder.
嘘 乖宝宝
Hush, little baby
快睡觉
Go beddy-bye
Teddy想吻那个很帅的男孩
Teddy wants to kiss a really cute guy.
怎么样了
How's it going?
不错 孩子快睡着了
Well, we're getting there.
啧啧啧 看看这是谁啊
Well well well. What have we here?
Emmett 你怎么还在这儿
Emmett, why are you still here?
我在找厨房♥
Well, I was looking for the kitchen,
但是我好像不小心进了舞厅
But I seem to have stumbled upon the ballroom.
你好 - Teddy 我是你隔壁的Dabney夫人
hello? - Teddy, it's Mrs Dabney from next door.
没有 我没看见你的猫
No, I have not seen your cat.
我叫你是因为你弟弟
I'm calling about your brother;
他要把我家都吃空了
He's eating me out of house and home
Gabe 离我的馅饼远点
Gabe! Step away from the pie!
知道了 我马上来
Okay, I'll be right there.
等下 Spencer 我两分钟后回来
All right. spencer, I'll be back in like two minutes.
千万别走 Emmett 出去走走
Don't go anywhere. emmett, go somewhere.
你对我的女朋友有何居心
So what do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?
她才不是你女朋友
She's not your girlfriend
好吧 也许我们两个该到门外
Okay, maybe me and you need to step outside...
这样你就能送我上自行车了
So you can walk me to my bike.
你是来给我做海绵擦浴的吗
You here to give me my sponge bath?
PJ - 嗨 妈妈
PJ? - Hey, mom.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我告诉你我不会干什么吧
I'll tell you what I'm not doing here--
我不会给体毛发达的人做海绵擦浴的
Giving sponge baths to big hairy guys.
所以 妈妈 有什么事吗
So, mom, what's-- what's the happs?
有什么
What's--
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, honey!
Bob - 干的漂亮 儿子
Bob! - Nice work, son.
好了 到底出什么事了
Okay, what's going on here?
爸爸摔下楼梯了然后屁♥股♥开花了
Dad fell down the stairs and broke his butt.
你那时没抱着孩子吧 - 呃 我本来抱着呢
You weren't holding the baby, were you? - Um, yes--
然后脱手了 再然后又抱着了
Then no, then yes again.
Bob 你答应过我这个孩子不能再摔了
Bob, you promised me you weren't gonna drop this one!
亲爱的 听着 这只是个小小的意外而已
Honey, look, it was just a little accident.
顺便说句 我那一接太精彩了 足以载入史册了
Oh, and by the way, for the record-- an amazing catch!
我就知道我犯了个天大的错误
I knew this was a huge mistake.
我真不应该回来工作的
I never should've gone back to work.
宝贝 没事的
Sweetheart, this is all gonna be okay.
不 不 才不会没事
No. no, it's not.
这也太难了 我做不来
It's too hard. I can't do this.
我意思是说 我怎么会天真到以为我可以一边全职工作
I mean, what made me think I could go back to work full time
一边照顾好四个孩子
and take care of four kids?
我真是个糟糕的母亲
I'm a terrible mother.
不 不 你不是的
No no, you're not.
听着 如果真要追究责任那也只能怪我是个糟糕的父亲
Look, if anything, I'm a horrible father.
我知道
I know!
你们两个冷静点好吗
Would you guys chill?
你们是很棒的父母
You're great parents.
我 Teddy Gabe现在都很不错啊
Teddy, gabe and me turned out pretty good.
是的 别难过了
Yeah, come on.
我们还是做对了不少事情
We've got to be doing something right.
我是说 嘿 快看 我们的儿子当医生了
I mean, hey, look at this-- our son's a doctor.
我是认真的 我们两个都得忙工作
I'm serious. With both of us working,
可怜的小Charlie就又没人照顾了
Poor little Charlie doesn't stand a chance.
放心吧 没人会让你一个人照顾的孩子的
Come on, no one's going solo on this.
我们几个小孩都会帮你的
All us kids are gonna help out.
不管Charlie成长过程中出了什么差错
And if charlie gets a little messed up along the way,
我们会一起承担责任的
We can all share the blame.
Chandrasooleewan医生 请到手术室
Dr Chandrasooleewan to the operating room.
真是忙个没完啊
It never ends!
Gabe
Gabe!
我很抱歉 Dabney夫人 但是你
Sorry about that, Mrs Dabney, but you
也许不该让他进门的
probably shouldn't let him in.
我没让他进啊 他自己从猫洞里爬进来的
I didn't let him in. He crawled through the cat door.
Gabe 你有什么要对Dabney夫人说的吗
Gabe, is there something you want to say to Mrs Dabney?
有啊
Yeah.
你明天晚上打算做什么饭
What are you fixing tomorrow night?
(注:fix同有做饭和修理的意思)
修理猫洞
The cat door.
我会保证锁好它的
Gonna make sure it's locked.
好了 我想我们要走了
Okay. I think we're done here.
晚安 - 现在确实安生了
Good night. - It is now.
好了 我们回家吧
All right, let's go.
你在干嘛 - 哦 现在你突然
What are you doing? - Oh, so now you're suddenly
对我感兴趣了 - Gabe 你是我弟弟
interested in me? - gabe, you're my little brother.
我从来都没对你感过兴趣
I've never been interested in you.
我开玩笑呢
I'm kidding.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
自从这个宝宝来到世上
Ever since the baby arrived,
每个人都总是忽略我
Everyone's been ignoring me.
我觉得我成了隐形人
I feel like I'm invisible.
我就是个窝囊的排行中间的孩子
I'm just the loser middle kid...
就像你一样
Like you.
当个排行中间的孩子并没有让我变得窝囊啊
Just because I'm a middle kid doesn't make me a loser.
那是什么让你变得窝囊了
Then what does make you a loser?
我不窝囊 拜托
I am not a loser. Okay?
我本来也是最小的
And I was a baby once.
然后你来到了这世上
And then you came along.
开始我也不开心
And I was not happy about it.
但是后来我看到你在PJ身上撒尿 我就想
But then you peed on PJ and I thought,
嘿 给这个孩子一个机会吧
"Hey, give the kid a shot."
听着 总有一天你会像我看待你那样
Look, someday you're gonna feel the same way
看待Charlie的
a bout Charlie that I feel about you.
那么 你怎么看待我的
Well, how do you feel about me?
我这么说吧
Let's put it this way--
全校最帅的男生现在就在我们家里
The hottest guy in school is at our house right now,
而我现在却和你在一起
And I'm here with you.
看她多可爱啊
Look how cute she is.
我已经开始对她有好感了
I am warming up to her already!
好了 Charlie已经睡着了 Gabe在玩电子游戏
Okay, Charlie's asleep, Gabe's playing a video game
我们终于可以独处了
And we are finally alone.
嗨 大家好
Hey, everybody!
我尾骨撞伤了
I have a bruised coccyx.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
这个词太好玩了
That's a funny word.
尾骨
Coccyx!
医生给他开了止痛药
The doctor gave him pain medication.
是我放屁了吗 不好意思
Was that me? Sorry.
我那个地方还有点麻木
I'm a little numb down there.
其实 是接我的人来了
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表