剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
My name is bo. I go to north high.
如果有人问起的我的话 我的身体状况异于常人
And, if anybody asks, I have a bizarre medical condition.
让我看上去年龄偏大 - 什么病啊
That makes me look older. - Called?
老年综合征
Old-man-itus.
很好
We're good.
哦 老公
Oh, honey.
今晚想和一位青少年出去疯么
Want to go out with a teenager tonight?
有那个青春痘可不行
Not with that zit.
这就是我们的约会吗
This is our date?
竟然是你六岁堂妹的生日晚会
Your six-year-old cousin's birthday party?
我不能不带女伴出席啊
I couldn't show up without a date.
否则我就糗大了
That would be embarrassing.
我们不想这里还有别人出糗
We wouldn't want anyone here to be embarrassed.
不是那里 我特意准备了我们俩的专属座位
Oh, no, I've arranged a private table for us.
真浪漫啊
How romantic.
我给了小丑几美刀
I slipped the clown a few dollars.
他很快就会来
He'll be by shortly.
拜托 用心点摇好不好
Come on, swing like you mean it!
等到我们可以离开这里时 她都要七岁了
She's gonna be seven by the time we get out of here.
不会花那么长时间的
It won't take that long.
皮纳塔游戏后 我们享受一下生日蛋糕
After the pinata, we have cake.
然后亲个小嘴 一切结束 - 你在说啥
Then we kiss and it's over. - What did you say?
我们享受生日蛋糕
We have cake.
呃 到你了
Uh, it's your turn.
啊 我要上了
Ah. Let's do this.
女孩们 打开包吧 这道绚丽的彩虹马上就要成为历史了
Open your bags, girls. This pretty rainbow's going down.
没错 这才是我想要的效果 哇
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Whoo!
泰迪吗 - 哦 斯宾塞
Teddy? - Oh! Spencer.
还真是你啊 你画老虎的妆吗
That is you, uh, tiger.
兄台别来无恙 - 哦 天哪
How do you do? - Oh my gosh.
我身体又没事
How do I do what?
我叫奥斯丁 - 这位就是你所说的奥斯丁吗
I'm austin. - This is austin?
就是那位和你拍拖的
The guy you're in a relationship with?
这个吗 这只是我们第一次约会而已的
Well, it's just our first date.
我们要一步一步来
We're taking things slow.
呃 那么我先走了 妮可尔还在那里等我呢
Um, well, I should go. Nicole's waiting for me.
很高兴见到你 - 先生 我也很高兴见到你
It was nice to meet you. - And you, sir.
你好么
Are you okay?
不大好
Not really.
那位是我的前任男友
That was my ex-boyfriend.
哦 - 他现在在那里陪妮可尔
Oh. - He's here with nicole,
不仅漂亮而且算是货真价实的女友
Who is pretty and real.
而你却在和一位十一岁少年厮混
And you're here with an 11-year-old.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
这么说吧 泰迪
Well, you know, teddy,
也许我年龄仅仅只有十一
I may be only 11,
但我足以了解你需要某人的关爱
But I'm old enough to know you deserve someone.
需要某人欣赏你的美丽
Who will appreciate how wonderful you are.
而我觉得 斯宾塞鬼才配得上你
And for your information, spencer ain't it.
你刚才不会说“鬼”了吧 - 听听我啊
Did you just say "ain't"? - Listen to me.
我热情似火 已经把规范用语置之度外了
I'm so passionate, I'm throwing grammar to the wind.
谢了 奥斯丁
Yeah thanks, austin.
告诉你 作为第一次约会
And you know, as first dates go,
目前还不算很糟糕
This wasn't all that bad.
斯拉皮 现在不是时候
Not now, slappy.
不论怎么说 你真的
Anyway, you really...
你也应有别人的爱抚
You deserve somebody great too.
我的意思是 一位聪明的
I mean, somebody who's smart.
善解人意的 十一岁女生
Kind and, well, 11.
我们不如把糖果包带走 迅速亲一下
Shall we grab our goody bags, quick kiss.
然后离开这里 - 你说啥
And get out of here? - What did you say?
我是说我们把糖果包带走吧
I said let's grab our goody bags.
所以说猴子不应该飞翔
that's why monkeys shouldn't fly
灰机
planes!
太糟了 我们完全失败了
This is awful. We're totally bombing.
他们根本不往我们这里瞟两眼
They're not even paying attention to us.
听着 伙计们 冷静
All right, guys. Calm down.
如果说我从鲍勃·邓肯体验乐队里学到了什么的话
If there's anything I learned from the bob duncan experience,
那就是如果你想吸引别人的注意的话
It's that if you want to get people to notice you,
你必须制♥造♥噱头让别人注意 - 这该怎么做
You give them something to notice. - How do you do that?
乐队会议 听着 伙计 下面按我说得来
Band meeting. Okay, guys, follow my lead.
观众们一定会为此疯狂的
This crowd's about to get fired up.
我的嘴巴熊熊热火燃烧
my mouth is on fire!
我的嘴巴熊熊热火燃烧
my mouth isn fire!
我的嘴巴熊熊热火燃烧
my mouth is on fire!
燃烧吧 青春
fire!
那个 查莉
Well, charlie,
多亏了那位行为怪异的正太奥斯丁
Thanks to a strange little dude named austin,
我想我终于可以忘记斯宾塞了
I think I'm finally over spencer.
事实上 我马上就要把他从好友列表中删除了
In fact, I'm about to defriend him right now.
喔 结束了
Whoo! Moving on.
感觉真棒
Feel good.
哦 看起来我收到了来自...
Ooh, looks like I have an email from...
奥斯丁的邮件
Austin.
哦 他竟然把我画老虎妆的照片
Oh, he posted the teddy the tiger pictures.
发的全因特网都是
All over the internet.
祝我好运 查莉
Wish me good luck, charlie.
喔 这是怎么了
Whoa! What happened?
老爸表演喷火了 真的太壮观了
Dad breathed fire. It was so awesome...
仅第一次而言
The first time.
第二次喷火的时候出了点故障
The second time there were some problems.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
明天早上我就去乐器行
Tomorrow morning I'll go down to the music store.
给吉米买♥♥个新贝斯
And get jimmy a new bass,
然后去木材房♥
Then go over to the lumber yard.
给吉米的父母买♥♥个演出平台
And get jimmy's parents a new deck.
打住 老爸 你不会在PJ的乐队里演出了吧
Wait. Dad, you played in p.J.'s band?
我还不懂你对音乐有兴趣啊 - 我当然有了
I didn't know you were into music.- Of course I am.
当我还在高中的时候 我也有自己的乐队
When I was in high school, I had my own band.
我很抱歉 你说啥
I'm sorry, what?
我真的要找地方自己住了
I really got to get my own place.
嘿
Hey!
看好啦 这乐器不劲爆吗
Look at that. Ain't she a beauty?
你不是已经给吉米赔了一架贝斯了吗
I thought you already bought jimmy a bass.
这可是我买♥♥给自己的 - 老爸 呃
This is for me. - Dad, um,
我想之前我们已经说好了
I thought we made it pretty clear.
你加入乐队仅此一次而已
You being in the band was just a one-time thing.
对此我很抱歉 - 没事
I'm sorry. - I'm not.
我现在也有自己的乐队了
I've got my own band now.
这样不行
All right. Okay whoa.
打住 停一下 停停停
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Stop stop stop.
我们再来一遍 好吧
Let's try it again, all right?
这次风琴的音调低一点
Let's bring the accordion down a little bit.
你弹奏的部分多一点 你就省省吧
A little more from you. A little less from you.
至于艾米特的奶奶吗
And as for emmett's grandma...
你演奏的很好
You sound great.
好的 听好了 从头再来一遍 好吗 倒数三
Alright, listen. One more time from the top. Ok? On 3...
嘿 鼓手 专心点 我说过了“倒数三”
Hey, drummer, come on. I said "On three".
哦 好吧 你现在...还数不到三
Oh that's right, you... You can't count to three yet.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby,
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好未来
But I know your future is bright
宝贝 不要放弃
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表