剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
可是我听到你冲她大喊大叫
But I heard you screaming at him.
你骂他是个坏丈夫 然后你又说
You called him a bad husband and then you said,
现在你终于死了
"and now you're dead!"
哦 你肯定是听到我和肥皂剧里的人自言自语了
Oh! you must have heard me talking back to someone on my soaps.
肥皂剧
Soaps?
肥皂剧 就是电视连续剧
Soap operas... on TV...
比如他们就该给你们拍部电视剧叫做
Like the one they should name after you two--
“年轻无知的人”
"the young and the clueless."
好吧 如果Dabney没死 那他在哪儿
Well, if Mr Dabney isn't dead, then where is he?
在他那个也许希望他死掉的妈妈那儿
At his mother's probably wishing he was dead.
那么 你怎么解释死尸的气味呢 你还专门去问过我爸呢
Well, then how do you explain the smell of death you asked my dad about?
有只死老鼠在我烘干机的管道里
Dead possum in my dryer vent.
那么 你怎么解释
Well, then how do you explain--
我觉得你已经解释得很明白了
That's pretty much it, I guess.
还有一个问题
Just one more question--
你有饼干吃吗
Do you have any cookies?
出去
Get out.
我的内♥裤♥在怎么会在壁炉里面
What are my underpants doing in the fireplace?
得走了
Gotta go!
哒哒哒 她来啦
Dat-da-da-da! Here she comes!
世上最酷的妈妈 耶
Coolest mom in the world! Yay.
好吧 这是干什么呢
Okay, what's all this?
哦 就是告诉Charlie我有多爱你
Oh, just showing Charlie how much I love you.
哦 我也爱你 宝贝
Oh, I love you too, sweetie.
我也爱你 Charlie
And I love you too, Charlie.
哦 妈妈 我一直在想
Oh, so mom, I've been thinking--
也许你我可以互相发短♥信♥
Maybe you and I should start texting.
我是说 你是个很酷的妈妈 对吧
I mean, you are a pretty cool mom, right?
哦 抱歉 宝贝 我已经不再发短♥信♥了
Oh, sorry, honey. Those days are over.
拇指发炎了
Text thumbs.
拇指发炎了 不愧是我们的妈妈
Text thumbs? That's our mom--
这么快就从酷妈妈变成丢人的妈妈了
From cool to embarrassing just like that.
好了 祝你好运 Charlie
All right. good luck, Charlie.
嘿 孩子们 最好去给你们的朋友做个三明治吃
Hey, guys. Better make your friend a sandwich.
他都瘦的皮包骨头了
He's looking a little thin.
你们从哪儿弄来的那玩意儿
Where'd you guys get that thing?
Dabney夫人准备扔掉来着
Mrs Dabney was throwing it out.
嗯 这是Dabney先生的东西 他以前是自然老师
Yeah, it belonged to Mr Dabney. He was a science teacher.
Dabney先生才不是自然老师 他是音乐老师
Mr dabney wasn't a science teacher. He was a music teacher.
什么
What?!
也就是说 - 这个是
That means-- - This is--
Dabney先生才不是音乐老师
Mr Dabney wasn't a music teacher.
你把他和街对面的Dixon先生搞混了
You're thinking of-- of Mr Dixon across the street.
哦 没错 Dabney先生是当过自然老师
Oh, that's right. Mr Dabney was a science teacher.
你觉得孩子们是不是有点神经兮兮的啊
The boys seem a little jumpy to you?
啊 我才刚看到他们
Ah, I just got here.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表