剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我是艾米
I'm Amy.
这个宝宝好可爱呀
This baby is so cute.
她果然是吧
Isn't she?
她确实让我都想吃烤肋排了
She sure makes me want some baby back ribs.
你说啥
Beg pardon?
后院根本没臭鼬 哦你回来啦 甜心
No skunk back there. Oh, hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Hey.
哇 你对灭害员可真够友好的
Wow, you're very friendly with the exterminator.
我确实每晚都睡在他旁边
I do sleep next to him every night.
我都不知道你已经有男朋友了
I didn't realize you had a boyfriend.
他有啥
She's got a what?
灭害员是你的男朋友呀
The exterminator is your boyfriend.
这个灭害专家是我的老公
The exterminator is my husband.
那你是再婚啰
So you remarried?
我从来没离过婚啊
I was never divorced.
可是凯蒂告诉我你离婚了
Well, Kit told me you were.
因为那是盖比告诉我的
Because that's what gabe told me.
我也许是说了一个特别微不足道的谎话
I may have told a teeny little lie.
对不起 我只是希望你喜欢我
Sorry. I just wanted you to like me.
盖比 你应该对我说实话的
Gabe, you should have just told me the truth.
我知道 我现在保证
I know. And I promise,
从现在起 我将一直完全诚实地对待你
From now on I'll always be completely honest with you.
我回来啦
I'm back.
这人又是谁啊
Now who's this?
她要么是友善到处发糖的维吉妮亚
That's either virginia who's nice and gives out candy
要么就是她那邪恶的孪生姐姐 达布尼太太
Or Mrs. Dabney-- her evil twin.
我们离开这里吧
We're out of here.
好吧 查莉 好消息是卡不多没事了
Well, Charlie, the good news is Caboodle's fine.
总算知道了 他需要的只是去垃圾桶附近转转
Turns out all he needed was a trip to the litter box.
但坏消息是 盖比和凯蒂的罗曼史算是完了
But the bad news is Gabe's romance with Kit is over.
不过 我的好消息是
Well, the good news is
我再也不用洗澡了
I don't have to shower anymore.
这还真是好消息
That's really good news.
那么要是你遇到你的哥哥盖比
So if your brother gabe
想要过来抱抱你
goes to give you a hug,
可就祝你好运喽 查莉
Well, good luck, Charlie.
别担心 我才不会抱你呢
Don't worry. That won't happen.
老妈 查莉明天要和我一起去上班
Hey, mom, Charlie and I have to work a double tomorrow.
怎么搞的 你干嘛一直要带着查莉出去上班呢
What? Why do you keep taking Charlie to work?
因为我爱她啊
Because I love her.
没人去吗
Nobody?
有什么需要吗
May I help you?
我就是想拿这盘菜给你
I just wanted to drop off this casserole.
请问为啥
Excuse me?
那个 因为PJ的妈妈在住院
Well, with P.J.'s mom being in the hospital
他几乎要独自抚养着小查莉
And him practically having to raise Charlie on his own--
真是太感伤了
It's just so sad.
啊 你以为
You think--
天 闻起来真香啊
Gosh, that smells good.
确实很感伤啊
It is sad.
我觉得当人们在需要时 -多谢你了
I find when people are in need-- - Thank you.
孩子们 晚饭有了
Kids, dinner's ready.
门开着呢
It's open.
怎么还有一个
There's another one?
又来了一个啊
There's another one?
见鬼啊
What?
我可不知道
I don't know.
我们就是来自威斯康星州举世闻名的五胞胎姐妹
We're the world famous quintuplets, Wisconsin.
我们可是一九五八年最著名的传奇故事呢
We were the biggest news story of 1958.
这次本该是家庭团圆会的
This was supposed to be a family reunion.
怎么没聚成
What happened?
伊斯泰尔把我们赶出来了 那女人真是有病
Estelle kicked us out. That woman's not right.
深有同感啊
Tell me about it!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表