剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
别忘了还要吃点心
Don't forget dessert.
喂 等等啊
Hey, wait.
你怎么做的出
How could you?
对不起 我可以解释
I'm sorry. I can exp...
别说了
Just don't.
泰迪宝贝 你还好吗
Teddy honey, are you okay?
不好呀
No.
挪过去些
Scoot over.
你看 我知道这样说也许并不能让你好过
Look, I know this probably won't make you feel better,
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
But I know what you're going through.
那你也曾这样心碎过吗
So you had your heart broken too?
我有过呀 被兔草德狠狠伤过
I did. By Warren snodgrass.
养兔场的草 什么怪名字啊
Warren snodgrass?
哦 他本人比他名字听上去要可爱的多
Yeah, he was a lot cuter than he sounds.
话说回来 我那时真是疯狂爱着他
Anyway, I was madly in love with him.
接着有一天突然措手不及的
And then one day out of the blue.
他为了金·布鲁克斯而甩了我
He dumped me for Kim Brooks.
我真是太伤心了
I was devastated.
那你最后怎么挺住的
So how did you deal with it?
我没挺住呀
I didn't.
那时我也弄的一团糟 想着我的人生算是完了
I was a mess, thought my life was over.
可后来我还是又开始约会了
But then I started dating.
和那个高个儿的金发傻缺叫大包的好上了
This tall, blond goof ball named Bob.
老爸吗
Dad?
不是 是大包·波克酒
No, Bob diddlebock.
不过是他介绍我认识了你♥爸♥
But he introduced me to dad.
听着 宝贝 重点就是
Look, honey, the point is.
如果我没有那时的心碎
If I hadn't had my heart broken,
就不会遇见你们的父亲了
I never would have met your father.
那我也就不会出生了
Then I would have never been born.
现在也就不会这么伤心了
And I wouldn't be so sad right now.
哦 别别 宝贝
Oh, no no, honey.
啊 是很难受 我知道的
Oh, it's terrible, I know.
简直糟透了
It stinks.
可是你知道吗 宝贝
But you know what, babe?
我保证一切都会好的
It will get better. I promise.
小查莉啊 我在这陪着你的姐姐呢
Hi, Charlie. I'm here with your sister.
她第一次失恋啦
Who's having her first broken heart.
第一次而已
My first?
难道以后还会再有啊
There's gonna be more?
不不 宝贝 不会有了
No, honey, this is it.
不管如何 等到你看到这段的时候
Anyway, by the time you're watching this,
你也许也在经历自己的第一次心碎时刻
You might be experiencing your first heartbreak.
所以只要记住 未来终将美好
So just remember, it always gets better.
我只想告诉你
And I just wanted to say.
你对斯宾塞的感觉是正确的
You were right about Spencer.
真糟糕你没有这样一个小妹妹
It's too bad you won't have a little sister.
可以等你到了我这年纪时在旁照看你
Looking out for you when you're my age,
尽管我们还不晓得呢(妈妈也许会再生)
Although we never know.
绝对不会有了啦
Oh, we know.
祝你好运啰 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
什么啊
What the...?
对不起啊
I'm sorry.
放过我吧
Leave me alone.
不要啊
No.
不要啊
No-o-o!
你真是最棒的小妹妹
You such a good sister.
过来亲一个 mua
Come here. Come here
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表