剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
因为Lauren Sandoval要对他下手了
Because Lauren Sandoval is gonna ask him.
Lauren绝不会这么对我的 她也是我的好朋友
Lauren would never do that to me. She's too good a friend.
你的好朋友现身啦
There's your good friend right now.
就在那儿呀 正走向Spencer
Here? Walking up to Spencer
什么 那个小巫婆
What? That little witch!
耶
Yeah!
噢 Lauren 小可怜
Oh, Lauren, you poor thing.
看看你这一团糟的恐怖丑陋的番茄酱吧
What a horrible, ugly tomatoey mess you are.
走吧 批萨脸 我们去洗洗干净
Come on, pizza face, let's get you cleaned up.
走吧
Come on.
哦哟 Spencer 嘿 没看见你在这儿啊
Oh, Spencer, hey. Didn't see you there.
嗨 Teddy
Hi, Teddy.
天呐 批萨还真会到处飞哈
Boy, that pizza really came out of nowhere, huh?
是啊 扔得挺准的
Yeah. Nice shot.
全靠手腕技巧啦
It's all in the wrist.
现在再跟我说一遍
Now tell me again
不要落下任何一个细节
And don't leave out a single detail--
当你邀请他的时候他说什么
What exactly did Spencer say when you asked him?
原话是
He said, and I quote,
好啊
"Okay."
要是我在一场慢舞中得到了初吻
Oh, wouldn't it be so romantic
这样会不会太浪漫了一点啊
If I got my first kiss during a slow dance?
你还是可以盘算的 只要别穿你那件红点点裙
That could happen if you don't wear that red polka dot thing
那衣服穿上去像个小丑
That makes you look like a clown.
对 对 你说的没错
No no, you're right.
我应该更加精心打扮一下 却又不能太夸张
I should dress more subtle and understated
就像你一样
Like you.
我就是这个意思
That's all I'm saying.
现在我在想
Now I just have to figure out
我和Spencer要怎么去舞会呢
How Spencer and I are gonna get to the dance.
你准备怎么去
How are you getting there?
我目前还没有邀请谁
I haven't asked anyone yet.
我还在五个男人之间徘徊
I'm still trying to decide between five guys.
他们有车吗
Well, do any of them drive?
让我想想
Let's see...
一个十一年级的 一个是十年级生 另一个也是十一年级
Sophomore, freshman, sophomore,
还有一个提都不想提的八年级生
Eighth-grader I don't really want to talk about,
再一个十一年级的
And sophomore.
没有 计划名单上没人有车
So no, no drivers on the list.
这真是太糟糕了 要是你能找到有人开车的话
That's too bad, because if you could find somebody who drives
我和Spencer就能和你们一起去了
Then Spencer and I could double with you.
是啊 考虑到这点 我应该去扩大我的名单了
Yeah, consider it done. I'll just expand my list
还有降低一点标准
And lower my standards a little bit.
比八年级生还要低吗
Lower than the eighth grade?
你到底想不想搭顺风车
You want a ride or not?
好吧 预报说今晚会有点儿冷
Okay, they say it's gonna be chilly tonight.
所以我要确保你温暖无恙
I want to make sure you're nice and toasty.
我给你换尿布了吗
Did I remember to change your diaper?
我就当换过了吧
I'm gonna go with yes.
你准备走了吗
Are you ready to go?
是的
Yeah
这真是太好了 去开家长会
It is gonna be so nice to go to an open house
又不会听到如此之类的话
And not to have to hear the words
噢 你就是Gabe的家长啊
"Oh, you're Gabe's parents."
妈妈 你是不是喷了香水啊
Mom, are you wearing perfume?
对啊
I am.
噢
Oh.
怎么了 你不喜欢吗
What? You don't like it?
噢 我喜欢 只是
Oh, I like it, but...
只是什么 有人不喜欢吗
But what? Does someone else not like it?
我不想给爸爸惹麻烦
I don't want to get dad in trouble.
等等 他说过他不喜欢我的香水吗
Wait, dad says he doesn't like my perfume?
他不但这么说了 他还满脸厌恶
He doesn't just say it. He makes a face too.
有时候还作呕吐状
And sometimes there's gagging.
噢
Oh.
那还真有趣啊
Well, that's interesting.
你♥爸♥爸还跟你说了什么
Has your father shared anything else with you
关于我如何令他恶心的话吗
About how I disgust him?
我说的已经够多了
I've said too much already.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
好啊
Okay.
夹克不错 爸爸
Nice jacket, dad.
当然啦 上面有我公♥司♥的商标 在这儿呢
Isn't it? Got my company logo right there--
免费宣传 同时也是打开话匣子的好方法
Free advertising and a great conversation starter.
妈妈知道你穿成这样吗
Does mom know you're wearing it?
喔 我自己穿衣服已经有一段时间了
Oh, I've been dressing myself for some time now.
没有 我不会让她操心这个的
So no, I didn't run it by her.
噢 我想她必须要忍♥耐了
Oh, I guess she'll just have to live with it.
为什么 有问题吗
Why? Is there a problem?
我不想给妈妈惹麻烦
I don't want to get mom in trouble,
但是我只跟你说
But just between us,
她觉得你过多地谈论自己的工作了
She thinks you talk too much about your job.
我过多谈论我的工作
I talk too much about my job--
给你妈妈撑起一片天的工作
The same job that puts a roof over your mother's head?
嘿 我可是你这边的
Hey, I'm on your side.
那么你妈妈背地里还说我什么了
So what else does she say about me behind my back?
我说的已经够多了
I've said too much already.
你们快点儿 要出发了 快迟到了
Come on, guys. Gotta go. Gonna be late.
但是我们要开着辆杀虫车去
Well, we're taking the bug truck,
如果你没意见的话
If that's okay with you.
只要车窗能用就行
As long as the windows work.
我可不想给某些人催吐
I don't want to trigger anyone's gag reflex.
女人啊
Women.
嘿 祝你今晚家长会好运呵
Hey, good luck at your open house tonight.
不管你穿这么古怪是为了什么 也祝你好运气
Good luck at whatever you're dressed so weird for.
看你美的
Look at you.
哦 不 看你自己美的
Oh, no, look at you.
我希望我是其他人
Well, I wish I was someone else
那样我可以同时看看我们俩
So I could look at both of us.
那么你的同伴在哪儿
So where's your date?
他在停车
Parking the car.
哦 好极了 是谁啊
Oh, I like it. Who is he?
哦 关于这个 有些事你应该知道一下
Okay, about that-- there's something you should know--
你好啊
'sup?
Emmett 能让我们单独说句话吗 很快
Emmett, would you excuse us for a minute real quick?
行啊 只要
Okay, just--
竟然挑了Emmett
Emmett?
我们需要有人开车送
We needed transportation.
要么是Emmett 要么是跟一个八年级的
It was either emmett or an eighth-grader
滑着滑板去
With a skateboard.
让我们出发去好好玩吧 好吧
Let's just go have a good time, okay?
我们可以出发了吗
Shall we?
小泰迪熊
Teddy bear.
大灰熊
Grizzly bear.
你看起来真漂亮
You look really nice.
你真的很帅
You are really nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是谁的车啊
Whose car is this?
我爷爷的 他以为我去商店买♥♥面包去了
My grandpa's. He thinks I'm at the store getting bread.
但是现在
But instead
你要去的是舞会 啥也不会带回去
You'll be at the dance getting nothing.
喔 看起来我的安全带坏掉了
Wow, looks like my seat belt's broken.
或许我应该坐到中间来
Maybe I should sit in the middle.
可以吗
Is that okay?
当然
Yeah.
因为我一向讲求安全第一的
'cause I'm all about safety.
Teddy 你挡住我的后视镜了
Teddy, you're blocking my view.
你介意离Spencer远些吗
You mind moving away from Spencer?
大块头 靠向另一边
Big guy, lean the other way.
再靠一些
More.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表