剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
等等...两只左脚
Wait... two left feet.
哼 真是怪异 -哪怪异了
Huh, that's weird. -What's weird?
是这样的 今天我在大厅里遇见了个巫师
Well, I met this psychic in the lobby.
然后她说了一些疯狂的预言
And she made some crazy predictions.
而且好像其中一个真的发生了
But one of them just kind of came true.
我也曾遇见过一个巫师 非要给我算命
I went to a psychic once. She was dead on about me,
说我将来会大红大紫
Said I was gonna be famous.
但是没实现
But that hasn't come true.
目前为止
Yet.
但我这个巫师更疯狂
But mine was crazy.
她说我将遇到人生中的真爱
She said I'd come face to face with the love of my life.
其实 很可能发生的 泰迪
Well, it could happen, Teddy.
幸福小山丘可是个魔幻圣地
Mount bliss is a magical place.
是吗 别高兴的太早
Well, don't get too excited.
她还说这间房♥里会有只熊
She also said there would be a bear in my room.
噢 快逃命吧
Oh! Run for your lives!
好吧 太诡异了
Okay, that's just weird.
是吗 我觉着挺可爱的
Really? I thought it was kinda cute.
好吧 我们去换回来
All right, we'll go take it back.
哇
Wow.
这风景真是永远也看不够
I could look at that view forever.
好了 看够了
Okay, that's enough.
嗯
Hmm.
从没看见过有这条小道
Never seen this trail before.
太好了
Cool.
好了 耶
All right, yeah!
此路不通
啊
Ahhh!
这是天堂吗
Am I in heaven?
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
拜
Bye!
嘿 亲爱的 你猜怎么着
Hey. Hey honey? Guess what?
我们其实没结婚 你想与我共进午餐吗
We're not actually married. Would you like to grab some lunch?
你说什么
What did you just say?
你想和我共进午餐吗
You want to grab some lunch?
不是这句 再往上一句
No, before that.
噢 事实上我们的婚礼是无效的
Oh, it turns out our wedding ceremony wasn't actually valid.
墨西哥菜喜欢吗
You feel like mexican?
什么叫我们并没有结婚
What do you mean we're not actually married?
小点声 我刚才在打听关于劳森牧师的事情
Whoa whoa, I was asking around about judge Lawson.
然后前台的人告诉我
And the guy at the front desk tells me
劳森是个骗子
he was like some kind of con man.
很显然 他所有主持的婚礼是假的
Apparently he did fake marriages all the time.
但他说咱俩是天生一对
But he said we were perfect for each other.
很显然 这也是谎话的一部分
Apparently it was just part of his scam.
知道吗 我打听到这有火锅店的
You know, there's this great fondue place I read about.
能别再说吃的了吗
Would you stop talking about food?
这很严肃 我是说 咱俩真的没有结婚
This is serious. I mean, we're not really married?
这个 根据宇宙之说
Well, according to the universe,
我们确实结婚了 亲爱的
of course we are, honey.
但根据科罗拉多州法律 就不好说了
According to the state of Colorado, not so much.
噢 嘿 巫师女士 -噢 嗨
Oh hey, psychic lady! -Oh hi.
我找了一整天的真爱
So I've been looking around all day for the love of my life.
但我还没找到他 我想问问什么时候能找到
And I haven't found him yet. So when's that gonna happen?
哦天啊 我也不知道
Oh gosh, I don't know.
预言并不是什么精密科学
Psychic prediction is not an exact science.
哈 根本就不能算做科学
Ha! It's not a science at all.
好吧 那能稍微给我点信息吗
Right. Can I at least have a little more info?
比如他性不性感
Like is he hot or not?
也不是很重要了 但最好说“性感”
Not that it matters, but please say "hot."
我只能告诉你的就是 睁大你的双眼
All I can tell you is keep your eyes open.
好的 睁着呢
Okay. Well, they're open.
他们开始去看那一群
And they're starting to see that this is a bunch of...
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我叫泰迪
I'm Teddy.
我叫布兰登
I'm Brandon.
哇 我猜这真的成真了
Wow. So I guess it's true.
什么成真了
What's true?
那个 你 我是说 我们
Well, you... I mean, us.
我以为都是瞎说的
I mean, I didn't believe it,
然后我带来了两只左脚的靴子
but then I had two left boots,
其实也不能说是脚
Which aren't actually feet,
但当你需要什么东西去散步时
but they're where feet go in.
你的确可以把脚伸进去
When you need something to walk in.
所以从某种程度上来说 他们是脚
So in a sense, they're feet.
说啥呢 -好了 好了
What? -Okay okay,
我现在看起来可能有点疯狂
I probably sound a little bit crazy right now.
但当一个巫师告诉你
But you would too if a psychic told you
你的房♥间里有只熊
there was a bear in your room,
而且真的有 某种程度上 你也会发疯的
Which there was... sort of.
噢 记住是在我的房♥间里 不是你的
Oh, and in my room, not in your room.
我不知道你房♥间里有什么
I don't know anything about your room.
我要先走了
I'm gonna go now.
我不是疯子
I'm not crazy.
真的 我不是疯子
Seriously, I'm not crazy!
晚饭我想要龙虾温度计
For dinner I would like the lobster thermometer.
那叫热月龙虾
It's lobster thermidor.
关于纠正我这件事 我怎么跟你说的
What did I say about correcting me?
如果我再纠正你 你就...
That if I did it again, you were going to...
好了 别说我没警告过你
Well, I can't say I didn't warn you.
那就别傻站着了 赶紧给我弄龙虾去
Now chop chop and get me my lobster.
我知道这不关我事
I know this is none of my business,
但是你欠下了一大笔账单
But you're running up quite a bill here.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
别告诉我你不知道什么叫客房♥服务
You don't know what room service is, do you?
知道啊 我要什么 你就送来什么
Yeah. I want things and you bring them to me.
大哥 这是要收费的
For an additional charge.
什么 还要花钱
Wait, it costs money?
还不便宜呢
A lot of money.
想看看有多不便宜吗
Shall we see how much money?
来看看我最喜爱的频道
Let's go to my favorite channel,
账单频道
The bill channel.
我滴妈呀
Oh mama!
三百刀
$300?!
我哪有那么多钱啊
I don't have that kind of money.
看来你还点了泡菜
Looks like you're in quite a pickle...
提前通知你下 价值八元
which, by the way, are $8.
看来爸妈要关我一辈子的禁闭
Mom and dad are gonna ground me forever.
也许我们可以化险为夷
Perhaps we can make some kind of arrangement.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当个行李员
I have to be a bellman?
行李童
Bellboy.
可可还很不错吧
How's the cocoa?
暖和了吗
Are you warming up?
这是天堂吗
Am I in heaven?
他怎么老说这句话
Why does he keep saying that?
我也不知道 不过挺可爱的
I don't know. But it's so cute.
这就是你们的小屋 是吧
So this is your cabin, huh?
是的
Yep.
我们这里不经常来访客的
We don't get a lot of visitors.
特别是有着一双闪闪发光的蓝眼睛
Especially ones with sparkling blue eyes.
还有漂亮的金发
And beautiful blonde hair.
看来今天大家的运气都不错
This is a lucky day for everyone.
你需要往家里打个电♥话♥
Do you need to call your family
告诉他们你没事吗
and let them know you're okay?
不用 现在挺好的
Nah, I'm good.
这么说来 只有你俩住在这里
So you girls live here alone?
不是的 我们的爸爸和我们住在一起 -噢
No, our pa lives with us. -Oh.
但是他现在出差了 -噢
But he's away on business. -Oh.
说说你为什么“误入歧途”了
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表