剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Why did you go down the wrong side of the mountain?
因为...
Because...
你们这里有电视吗 -没有
Do you girls get T.V. Here? -No.
因为我要卫冕奥♥运♥会金牌 所以在这里训练
I'm training to defend my olympic gold medal.
哇
Wow.
太了不起了
That's amazing.
小可怜 你都冻坏了
You poor baby, you're freezing.
我去给你烧热洗澡水
I want to run him a hot bath.
我去 -不 我去
I will. -No, I will.
噢 美女们 一次可不够我洗的
Oh girls, girls. I'm gonna need more than one bath.
嘿 老妈 能借下你的粉围巾吗
Hey, mom, can I borrow your pink scarf?
可以 宝贝 你怎么弄得花枝招展的
Sure, honey. Why are you all dolled up?
因为我想我很可能遇见我的真爱了
Because I think I may have met the love of my life.
除了我在那疯颠颠的 然后把他吓跑
Except I acted crazy and scared him away,
所以现在我要变成万人迷 然后在大厅里转悠
So now I have to get super cute and hang out in the lobby.
最后让他投入我的怀抱
So he can fall in love with me.
妈 告诉你吧 他真是太完美了
Mom, I've got to tell you, he is the perfect guy.
是吗 好吧 和我多聊聊他
Well, okay, tell me all about him.
好的 首先他可爱之极
Okay. Well, he's really cute.
其次他叫布兰登
His name is Brandon.
再次 我就知道这么多了
And that's all I know.
他听起来是挺完美的
He does sound perfect.
嘿 亲爱的 嘿
Hey, honey. Hey.
你怎么还没准备好 我们不是要去滑雪吗
Why aren't you dressed? I thought we were going skiing.
不去了 情况有变
No, change of plans.
前台找到了一位治安法官
The front desk found a justice of the peace.
今天下午他要为我们主持婚礼
Who's going to marry us this afternoon.
你们说什么呢
What are you talking about?
呃 宝贝 你一定要淡定
Um, honey. I want you to brace yourself.
好吗 你♥爸♥和我其实没结婚
Okay? Your father and I aren't actually married.
天啊
Oh my gosh.
我居然忘了用牙线了
I forgot to floss.
那我们去结婚吧 -好的
So should we go get married? -Yeah.
但能先到家再结吗
But can't it wait till we get home?
那个 我本以为婚礼应该是浪漫且特殊的
Well, I just thought it would be really romantic and special.
而且在这里
If we did it here...
知道吗 十九年前我们曾假结婚的地方
You know, where we thought we did it 19 years ago.
但我都买♥♥好缆车票了
But I already bought the lift tickets.
噢 别这样啊 亲爱的 我们在度假
Oh, come on, honey! We're on vacation.
走吧 我想好好开心下
Come on, I want to enjoy myself.
哦好吧 那么和我结婚
Oh okay. So being married to me.
就不开心吗
Isn't something you'd enjoy?
此时此刻的确不怎么开心
I'm not enjoying it right now.
好吧 这婚不结了
Fine, don't marry me then.
什么 好吧 不结就不结
Well, all right, fine. I won't.
没有我你活不过五分钟
You won't last five minutes without me.
哦是吗 等着瞧好吧
Oh yeah? You just watch me.
你看见我的那个... -脖子上围着呢
Have you seen that... -It's around your neck.
谢了
Thank you.
从现在开始计时 宝贝
Starting right now, baby!
多和我们讲讲你金牌的事情
Tell us more about your gold medal.
好的 首先它是金色的
Well, it's gold.
其次它由金属制成
And it's made out of metal.
我们还能为你做些什么呢
Can we get you anything else?
好的 那就弄点棉花糖来
Yeah. Why don't you get some marshmallows,
还有巧克力和全麦饼干
Some chocolate and some Graham crackers?
做什么 -这样我们就可以做烧烤棉花糖了
What for? -So we can make s'mores.
什么东西
What are those?
美女们啊
Girls, girls, girls,
你们要学的东西还真不少
There's so much I have to teach you.
我来拿 -不 我来拿
I'll get them. -No, I'll get them.
我来拿 -啊
I'll get them! -Ah!
哇 你哪位
Whoa! Who are you?
你哪位
Who are you?
我先问的
I asked you first.
我可不喜欢我的闺女们成天被男孩围着
I don't like boys sniffing around my girls.
你一定就是爸爸了
You must be pa.
哇
Wow.
您还真是硕大无比
You're bigger than everything.
滚出去
Get out.
我正有此意
My thoughts exactly.
那是我的长袍吗
Is that my robe?
好像是吧
Oh whoopsie.
给您
Here you go.
见到您很高兴 先生
Nice to meet you, sir.
我为您准备了烧烤棉花糖
Enjoy your s'mores.
拜
Bye.
好了 如果你娘我成单身了
Yeah, if mommy's gonna be single,
你也别想成双成对
You're gonna be single too.
嘿 宝贝 还在寻找你的真爱吗
Hey, honey, still looking for the love of your life?
是啊 就是找不到他啊
Yeah, and I can't find him anywhere.
妈 如果我只有那一次机会
Mom, what if I only had one chance
而且我还搞砸了呢
and I blew it?
我也有这种担心
I've been feeling exactly the same way.
什么
What?
因为你♥爸♥和我并没有结婚
Because dad and I aren't actually married.
现在他又不想娶我了
And he didn't want to marry me again.
我装出了一副满不在乎的样子
I know I'm putting up a brave front,
但其实我是真的受伤了
But I'm really hurting.
噢 没准就是他
Oh, maybe that's him!
嘿 老兄 还好吧
Hey, what's up? How's it going?
听着 如果有一个看起来很吓人
Listen, if a big scary guy
而且还有络腮胡子的人来找我
with a beard shows up,
就说我不在
I'm not here.
客房♥服务 -好的 请进
Room service. -Yeah, come on in.
亲爱的 点的餐来了
Honey, food's here.
哇 -怎么了
Wow. -What?
这么小就来工作了
Aren't you a little young to be working?
我遇到经济危机了
I got myself into some trouble.
你知不知道客房♥服务是收费的
Did you know that room service is extra?
地球人都知道 -不一定啊 老兄
Everyone knows that. -Not everyone, my friend.
很好很好 你能把它放在那里吗
Great great. Do you mind setting it up over there?
如果你能把沙拉拌好了 那就更好了
And if you could toss the salad, that would be great.
我老婆一会就出来了 好吗
My wife will be right out, okay?
好吧
Uh, sure.
呃
Ech!
你在干什么 -拌沙拉啊
What did you do? -I tossed the salad.
不 你在搞破坏 快出去
No, you've made a mess. Get out of here.
我还要打开苹果酒
I have to open the cider.
哎呦 我的眼睛
Ow! My eye!
我去给你拿毛巾 别动
I'm gonna go get you a washcloth, okay?
如果还需要什么 记着叫我 我叫马文
If you need anything else, my name is Marvin.
我向您保证 先生
I assure you, sir,
等我们查出此人 必将严肃处理
when we find this person, they'll be dealt with severely.
冒出行李员是不可饶恕的
Impersonating a bellman is a serious offense.
好了 该去滑雪了
Well, time to go skiing.
哇 -嗨
Whoa. -Hi.
我...能撞上你还真是巧合哈
I... it's so weird running into you.
我可没一直找你
I haven't been looking for you.
好了 我能看见你眼神里的恐惧感
Okay, I see you have that scared look in your eye.
而且你很可能随时跑掉
And you're probably gonna bolt any second,
但在那之前
So before you do that,
我们能重新来过吗
Can we just start over?
好啊
Sure.
嘿 不如我去帮咱俩拿点热可可
Hey, why don't I grab us some hot cocoa.
你去帮忙找俩个位子
And you find us somewhere to sit?
透露下...壁炉旁边的就不错
P.S.... I look really great next to fires.
那我们就在这里 -好的 我马上回来
Then I'll be right here. -Well, I'll be right back.
哇 -嗨
Whoa. -Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我叫贾斯汀
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表