剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
没有Charlie快 她快得像只猫
Not as fast as Charlie. She's like a cat.
Mason晚上和一只兔子一起睡觉
Mason sleeps at night with a rabbit--
不是毛绒兔 而是只他抓到的真兔子
Not a stuffed one, one that he caught.
那么你认为Mason更快
So you think mason's faster.
我认为Charlie更快
I think charlie's faster.
只有一个办法来一判高下
There's only one way to settle this.
你敢不敢参加宝宝赛跑
We challenge you to a baby race.
噢 我接受你的挑战
Oh, it is on.
你会后悔的
And you're gonna be sorry
因为Mason和“比赛”这个词都能押上韵
Because mason rhymes with racin'.
我们愿意赌上一把
We'll take our chances.
与此同时 你也许想好好看看这个
In the meantime, you might want to take a good look at this,
因为这就是你和Mason将会看到的
Because that's all you and mason are gonna be seeing.
我不敢相信你会来参加威米羊的选拔
I can't believe you're trying out for wammy.
我们友谊的指导思想
The whole idea behind this friendship
就是你得让我变得更受欢迎
was for you to make me more popular,
而不是更不受欢迎
Not less popular.
拜托 别紧张 我说过我必须得参加选拔
Okay, relax. I said I had to try out.
我可没说我一定要好好表现啊
I didn't say I had to do well.
好了 各位 威米选拔赛开始了
All right, people. Time for wammy tryouts.
首先出场的是Teddy Duncan - 我就是Teddy
First up, Teddy Duncan. - I'm Teddy.
Amy Duncan的女儿
Daughter of Amy Duncan,
Amy可是这所学校史上第二出色的威米羊
The second finest wammy this school has ever seen.
谁是最出色的 - 近在眼前
Who was the first? - You're looking at her.
我们开始吧
Let's do this thing!
好了 Duncun 让我来帮你设定一下场景
All right, duncan, let me set the scene for you.
球队还落后八分
The team is down by eight.
你得让观众活跃起来
You need to get that crowd jazzed up.
现在让我看看你有什么能耐
Now give me what you got!
来吧 观众们 活跃起来
Come on, crowd, jazz up.
我一点活跃的感觉都没有
I am not feeling that.
下一项 你跳舞水平怎么样
Moving on. How's your dancing?
你自己看看吧
You tell me.
这是什么玩意儿
What was that?
这个叫做形意舞
That was interpretive dancing.
这一小节叫做“春日”
That piece was called "Spring Day."
我还能给你跳“全球变暖”
I can also show you "Global Warming"
还有“哇 狗”
Or "Dogs Wow!"
舞蹈水平 先打个问号♥
Dancing-- question mark.
打个问号♥
Question mark?
把问号♥拉直成感叹号♥吧
That stuck, exclamation point!
好了 Duncan 还有一项
All right, duncan, one more thing.
拿起那面旗子去煽动观众
Take that flag there and fire up that crowd.
那面旗有问题
There's something wrong with that flag.
Duncan 这也太可怕了 一塌糊涂
Duncan, that was absolutely terrible, all of it.
没关系 我知道你要说什么
It's okay. I know what you're gonna say.
恭喜你 威米
Congratulations, wammy.
但是我很逊啊
But I was awful.
是啊 但是你是唯一一个来参加选拔的
Yeah, but you're the only one who tried out.
比赛时见了
See you at the big game.
真是不敢相信
I can't believe this.
好了 放个马后炮
Well, in hindsight,
我想我们真该注意到
I guess we should have noticed
根本没有别人来这儿的
that nobody else was here.
嘿 Gabe 帮我个忙
Hey, Gabe, do me a favor.
帮我看一下我的后脑勺
Check the back of my head.
我看起来像快要秃头了吗
Does it look like I'm going bald?
呃 我真忍♥不住说是啊
Well, it's tempting to say yes,
所以是的
So yes.
你说真的
Seriously?
不是
No.
你的头发很浓密而且仍旧一副蠢样
Your hair is as full and stupid-looking as ever.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是一个好弟弟
You're a good brother.
这就是你叫我下楼的原因吗
Is this why you wanted me to come down here?
不是 到训练Charlie参加宝宝赛跑的时间了
No, it is time to train Charlie for the baby race.
Charlie
Charlie?
我以为参加宝宝赛跑的意思是
I thought the baby race was gonna be
你和Emmett穿着尿布去赛跑呢
You and Emmett in diapers.
现在我失去兴趣了
Now I've lost interest.
好了 螺旋宝宝
Okay, turbo baby,
让我们看看你有什么本领
Let's see what you've got.
看起来我还得再下点工夫啊
Looks like I've got a little work to do.
她回来了
There she is.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, mom.
嗨 威米
Hi, Wammy.
噢 Covington女士给你打过电♥话♥了
Oh, did Miss Covington call you?
没有 是学校网站上刊登的消息
No, it's on the school website.
已经登了 那里没放我的相片吧
Already? There's not a picture up of me, is there?
现在放上了
There is now.
我刚刚传了一张上去
I just sent one in.
而且我为你准备了一个大惊喜
And I've got a big surprise for you.
我在我退出前最后一个赛季就开始保存了
I kept it at the end of my last season.
它已经在后面的杂物棚里呆了二十年
It's been sitting in the back of the shed for the last 20 years.
我已经迫不及待地想把它戴到头上了
Then I can't wait to put it on my head.
来吧
Come on.
从这里戴上 女儿 我们有好些活儿要干了
Get it on there, girl. We've got some work to do.
Teddy 你看起来真美
Teddy, you look so beautiful.
这里面闻起来像腋窝的味道
Smells like armpit in here.
我知道 你会习惯的
I know. You'll get used to it.
好了 我要教你一些我扮威米的招牌动作
Okay, I'm gonna teach you some of my signature Wammy moves.
你要扭得很起劲 女儿
You gotta hit it hard, girl.
现在你要保持节奏一致
Now you gotta keep in rhythm.
最吸引人的就是威米羊强劲的扭动
And the best way to do that is with the Wammy wiggle.
五 六 七 八
A-five, six, seven, eight!
现在我们要在已有的舞步上增加一些动作 你准备好了吗
Now we're gonna build on that move. You ready?
我们要开始鼓动了 要像这样跳起来
We're gonna get our steam up. It goes like this.
呼 噢呼 噢呼
Whoo, ah-whoo, ah-whoo.
不 不 亲爱的 你忘了扭动身体
No no, sweetheart. You lost your wiggle.
如果你试着去鼓动但忘了扭动身体
If you try to get your steam up without the wiggle,
你看起来只会像一个笨蛋
You'll just look like a fool out there.
我当然不想让这种情况发生
Sure wouldn't want that to happen.
下一步我想让你在空中跳跃
Next I want you to jump up in the air
而且你降落时手臂必须摆成一个很大的W字
And you gotta land with your arms forming a big "W".
你看起来真可爱
That's really cute.
不 不 不 Teddy 诀窍是手肘
No no no, Teddy. It's all in the elbows.
你不是萎米 你不是虾米
You're not Vammy. You're not Hammy.
你是大威米
You're Wammy!
好了 姑娘 你试试
Okay, girl, you do it.
现在深掘内心 燃烧你的小宇宙吧
Now dig deep and let your fire fly!
我不能做这个
I can't do this.
你当然可以 你只是需要练习
Sure you can. You just gotta practice.
威米不是一天建成的
Wammy wasn't built in a day.
不是 我不想做这个
No, I don't want to do this.
什么
What?
我不想当虾米或者萎米或者威米
I don't want to be Hammy or Vammy or Wammy!
我不干了
I quit.
嘿 你对你妈妈做了什么
Hey, what did you do to your mother?
我告诉她我不想扮威米
I told her I didn' want to be a Wammy.
我只是对她坦诚而已
I was just being honest with her.
坦诚 你在想什么
Honest? What are you thinking?
她感觉怎么样
How's she taking it?
不好
Not well.
她戴着威米头躺在床上
She's lying in bed with her Wammy head on,
用纸巾堵她的鼻孔
Stuffing tissues up her snout.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许在你们上学时 当威米是件很酷的事
Maybe being Wammy was cool when you guys were in school...
你是在开玩笑吗 它从来都没酷过
Are you kidding me? It was never cool.
你妈妈只是不知道这一点
Your mom just didn't know that.
她怎么会不知道这个呢
How could she not know that?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表