剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
还是老样子
The same,
但我们都在努力坚强
But we're trying to be brave.
可怜的小东西
You poor thing.
唉
Aww.
对我这小妹来说是最难受的
It's hardest on the little ones.
每次我们去医院看妈妈
Whenever we visit mom in the hospital,
查莉都会这样
Charlie does this.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mama mama mama.
沃伦 赶紧出来
Warren, get out here!
把你的钱包也拿来
And bring your wallet!
谢谢您这么临时赶过来 塔希医生(音屁♥股♥)
Thanks for coming on such short notice, Dr. Tushy.
那个词发音是 图希
It's pronounced "Tushy."
你不用谢我
you don't have to thank me.
卡不多·达布尼是我最喜爱的病人之一
Caboodle Dabney is one of my favorite patients.
我不知道兽医也可以上门看诊的呢
I didn't know veterinarians made house calls.
兽医是不会 我是精神治疗师
Oh, they don't. I'm a therapist.
给猫咪做精神治疗
A therapist for cats?
也接受禽类服务 不过决不能安排在同一时间
And birds. But never at the same time.
你就试试看犯那么一次错好了
You only make that mistake once.
唔 这样啊
Uh-huh. Huh.
原来如此
Oh.
那么卡不多到底怎么啦
So what's wrong with caboodle?
看来他的灵光不稳 他的元神也不协调了
Well, his aura is off. His chakras are out of line.
他大便怎么样
How's his poop?
很好啊 你的呢
Fine. How's yours?
哦 那可有点属于私隐范围了
Well, that's a little personal,
不过既然你问了 我就说吧 我的特棒而且越来越好了
But since you ask, super good and getting better.
也许我们应该还是说回到猫咪吧 特希医生
Maybe we should get back to the cat, Dr. Tushy.
是图希啦
It's "Tushy."
突希
Tushy.
不对 图希
Huh-uh, tushy.
土希吗
Tushy?
图希 图希 图希
Tushy Tushy Tushy.
我可以叫你的名而不是姓吗
Do you have a first name?
我名字是提希
Tish.
提希·图希
Tish Tushy?
要加医生的敬称哦
"Doctor."
随便吧 你能治好他吗
Anyway, can you fix him?
不行
No.
不过你可以 卡不多觉得是被遗弃了
But you can. Caboodle is feeling abandoned.
他需要安全感
He needs to know he's safe and secure.
现在你闭上双眼 把你的思想传递给他
Now close your eyes and send him a thought
让他知道你对他的爱和关心
To let him know you care.
你能不能就给他打一针什么的吗
Can't you give him a shot or--?
把你的思想传递给他吧
Send him a thought.
传递思想 传递思想
Send him a thought. Send him a thought.
你现在有什么想法
Do you have a thought?
喔 我可是有好些想法呢
Oh, I'm having a few of them.
凯蒂
Kit.
你好啊 盖比
Hi, Gabe.
你怎么来啦
What are you doing here?
我跟妈妈讲了你的事
I told my mom all about you
我们就是想过来问候一下
And we just wanted to say hi.
是啊 凯蒂真幸运能遇上
Yeah, it is so wonderful that Kit met someone
和我们相同境遇的家庭 是多么好的事啊
With a family just like ours.
好啊
Okay.
我们可以进去吗
Do you mind if we come in?
当然可以 我猜没问题
Yeah, sure, I guess.
好的
Okay.
不好意思 我去去就回
You know, I'll actually be right back.
随意哈
Okay.
我遇到大♥麻♥烦了 你在干嘛呀
I have a big problem. What are you doing?
我在重建卡不多的灵光呢 呸
I'm readjusting caboodle's aura. Duh.
我遇到大♥麻♥烦了
I'm in big trouble.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我喜欢的那个女孩子带着她妈妈来我们家了
The girl I like is here with her mom.
那有什么问题啊
What's wrong with that?
我告诉她说爸妈离婚了
I told her mom and dad are divorced
还有我是独生子 现在我该怎么办
And I'm an only child. What am I gonna do?
好吧 首先你要先冷静下来
Okay, the first thing you're gonna do is calm down.
你的负面能量正使猫咪更消沉呢
Your negative energy is upsetting the cat.
你一定要帮帮我呀
You gotta help me.
好了 放松
Okay, relax,
不然之后你大便就也会有麻烦了
Or later you're gonna have trouble with your poop.
泰迪
Teddy.
好的 我出去打发他们
Fine, I'll go and get rid of them.
等等 不能让她们知道你是我姐姐呀
Wait, they can't know you're my sister.
对 那么我假装成别人
Right, so I will be somebody else.
嗨 我是泰迪 是钟点工 看到没
Hi, I'm Teddy, the housekeeper. See?
你好 我是黛娜 我女儿凯蒂
Hi, I'm Dana. This is Kit.
你为什么把猫咪戴在身上呀
Why are you wearing a cat?
因为在我的祖国有句谚语叫做
Because in my country we have a saying
猫咪在怀 房♥子不坏
"the house looks its best when a cat's on your chest."
那是什么国家呀
What country is that?
加拿大
Canada.
邓肯太太不在家 我还要打扫屋子
Mrs. Duncan isn't home and I have a house to clean,
所以在我家乡的俗话就是 “去吧”
So as we say in my country, "oot."
去吧 去吧
"oot oot."
好的 能请你转告他妈妈说我们来过吗
Okay, could you just tell her we stopped by?
没问题
You betcha.
嗨 大家好
Hey, everybody.
那是谁啊
Who's that?
那是送鸡块外卖♥♥的伙计
That's the chicken delivery guy.
姐们 你戴着个猫干啥啊
Dude, what's with the cat?
不管你的事
None of your business.
还有别叫我姐们 送鸡块外卖♥♥的小子
And don't call me "dude," chicken delivery guy.
现在跟我到玄关外去
Now come out to the porch
我来教你怎么用门铃
Where I will teach you how to use a doorbell.
你知道奇怪之处在哪里吗
You know what's weird?
他根本没带鸡块来啊
He didn't have any chicken.
他只是过来先给我们送点餐单
He's just here to take our order.
然后别的伙计再送餐过来
Then another guy comes and delivers it.
这是个很低效的运作系统
It's not a good system.
对 我就是送鸡肉外卖♥♥的伙计
I'm the chicken delivery guy.
看到没
See?
这真是个多么可爱的宝宝 她是不是
That is such an adorable baby. Is she--?
她是现在的促销活动宣传 对吧 PJ
Part of the promotion. Right, P.J.,
PJ是不是你的名字来着
Which may or may not be your name?
说的对 现在是我们的促销期
That's right. A promotion.
咕唧鸡店正在宣传
Kwikki chikki is introducing
烤嫩肉肋排呀
Baby back ribs.
他们居然真的让你带着一个宝宝到处跑
And they make you carry around a baby?
是公♥司♥上层决定的
That comes from corporate.
他们根本不知道基层员工的艰辛
They have no idea what it's like out in the field.
看谁来啦 他是谁呀
Look who's here. Who is here?
嗨 我是鲍伯
Hi, I'm Bob.
他是个除害专员
The exterminator.
是啊 但我比那更高阶一点
Yeah, I'm a little more than that.
你干嘛背着个猫在身上
Why are you wearing a cat?
哎呀 别管猫了 后院里有一只臭鼬
Oh, forget the cat. There is a skunk in the backyard
我要求你赶快去把那玩意给除了
And I demand you go exterminate it right now.
你在说什么胡话
What are you talking about?
臭鼬白天根本不出来的
Skunks don't come out during the day.
好吧 那你就出去告诉他们别出来
Well, then go out and tell him that.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
他很专业的 就是有些啰嗦
He does good work, but he's a little chatty.
老妈 不会吧
Mom? No!
好吧 你也好
Well, hello to you too.
你好啊
Hello.
你好我是黛娜 是凯蒂的妈妈
Hi, I'm Dana. I'm Kit's mom.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表