剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
你不是说他俩这会儿该下来了吗
You said they'd be down by now.
这个嘛 我是那样想来着
Well, I thought they would be.
为啥我这块牛扒上有一个塑料钩子呢
Why is there a plastic hook in my steak?
别吃下去就行
Eat around it.
其实 仔细想想这事儿
You know, when you think about it,
这还挺不错的 我是说 Teddy和PJ这俩孩子
This is actually kind of nice. I mean, Teddy and P.J.
总算能同心合力一起做点事儿了 我很为他们自豪
Are finally working together on something. I'm proud of them.
你到底站在哪边啊
Whose side are you on,
我党还是叛乱分子
Ours or the rebels?
你管叫他们“叛乱分子”
The rebels?
得了 你应该晓得
Okay, you realize
这又不是真的战争 对吧
We're not actually at war, right?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
因为如果是那样的话 必须有人先发表一份
For that to happen, someone would have to issue
正式的宣战宣言
A formal declaration of war...
嗯 就是这会儿应该已经打印出来的那张
Which should almost be done printing out.
老公 他们正按着我们教育他们的精神去做事
Bob, they're doing exactly what we taught them to do.
他们为了自己的信念而坚持立场
They're standing up for what they believe in.
好了 你知道不 我们现在得教他们另一套了
Well, you know what? Now we're going to teach them
不要把老爹惹毛了
Don't mess with Daddy.
Gabe 去把你的充水气球弹弓拿来
Gabe, go get your water balloon launcher.
好啊
Okay.
Gabe 坐下
Gabe, sit.
老公 你这样就有点过头了
Bob, you're taking this too far.
我并没有 还有我已经给你下了命令了 先生
No I'm not. And I gave you an order, mister.
Gabe 不许走
Gabe, stand down.
不好意思 老爸 不过我更怕妈妈一些
Sorry, Dad, but I'm a little more afraid of Mom.
好吧 我就孤军作战好了
Fine. I'll fight this battle myself.
嘿 小甜心 你不是真的怕我吧
Hey, sweetheart, you're not really afraid of me, are you?
有点儿
A little.
那很好
Good.
我给你们最后一次机会让你们下来
I'm giving you one last chance to come down!
好的 我明白了
Okay! All right!
我也不想诉诸武力 不过这都是你们逼的
I don't like doing this, but you've forced my hand!
哦 怎么会这样 你们够走运的
Oh, come on! So lucky!
你们走狗屎运了 知道不 小鬼们
You got so lucky! You know what?
下一发炮弹可就要直直地穿进窗子啦
Next one's coming right through the window!
是吗 吃我一弹
Oh, yeah? Take that!
你怎么也上去了
What are you doing?
向强权开战
Fightin' the power!
可我们是掌权者啊
But we're the power.
孩子们是对的 小树屋应该被保留
The kids are right. This treehouse is worth saving.
这里乱糟糟的到底闹腾啥呢
What is going on over here?
这可真不是聊天的好时间 Dabney太太
You know, this really isn't a good time, Mrs. Dabney.
你最好去好好地驾驭自己的家人
You'd better get a handle on that family of yours
因为就目前而看 似乎他们不把你当回事
'Cause right now, it looks like they're kicking your butt.
劳您大驾 你能让我自己处理这事儿吗 行吗
Would you let me deal with this, please?
最好快点 因为大力神觉得有点寂寞
You'd better, 'cause hercules is getting kinda lonely.
我正考虑再多养一只狗呢
I'm thinking of getting another dog.
你现在是要威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
再弄一只母狗来
This one's gonna be female...
他们可能还能生一窝狗宝宝呢
Might even have some puppies.
这就对了
That's right.
你去把他们弄下来
You go get them down.
该是展现一家之主威力的时候啦
Time to put on the big pants!
他要上来啦
He's coming up.
我们必须拦截他
We have to stop him.
不要开火
Hold your fire!
小心
Careful,
这可能是个陷阱
This could be a trick.
我是求和来的 我要加入反抗组织
I come in peace. I've come to join the resistance.
太好了 好耶
All right! Yeah!
就是这样 Dabney太太
That's right, Mrs. Dabney!
我不在乎你的狗呢 爱咋咋地
I don't care about your dog!
我确实要释放威力了
Oh, the big pants are on
但这是为了捍卫我的家人们
And they're staying up here with my family.
胜利啦 解放啦
We did it! Yes!
你将拥有一个小树屋了 Charlie
You can have a treehouse, Charlie.
会度过好长好长的美好时光的
For a long long time.
那是什么声音
What was that?
等一下 我们是不是所有人都爬上去然后超载了
Wait, have we ever all been up here at the same time?
大家都没事吗
Is everyone okay?
还好 - 没问题
Yeah... - I think so.
哇 看啊
Whoa, look!
哦 小宝贝
Oh, hon!
非要搞得那么惊天动地吗
Was that so hard?
有成就感嘛
Yeah.
好了 树屋已经倒了
Well, the treehouse is down.
那么 你今晚就该把狗领进屋 对吧
So, you're gonna be bringing your dog in tonight, right?
哎呀 大力神其实不是我的狗
Oh, hercules doesn't belong to me.
我只是帮别人照看两天而已
I was just dogsitting for a couple of days.
其实人家是爱猫族
I'm a cat person...
同时是一个牛逼的谈判家
And an excellent negotiator.
不要扔那个水球
Do not throw that balloon.
我们用这个弹弓射过去 儿子
We're gonna launch that balloon, mister.
老爸
Dad!
看呀 Charlie 老爸和你的哥哥们
Well, Charlie, Dad and the boys
正在给你造一个新的树屋呢
Are building you a new treehouse.
这样以后你就能爬上去和自己的波波宝宝玩了
So someday you can go up there and play with baby booboo,
你知道吧 只要我们能找到她的头就行
You know, just as soon as we find her head.
现在嘛 她就是一个网球头娃娃 耶
Right now, she's baby tennis ball. Yeah!
哎呀 这可没啥乐的
No, not as much fun.
哦 还有我要建议你最好给小树屋立下规定
Oh, and I want to recommend that you make the treehouse
禁止男生进入
No boys allowed...
特别是如果那个男生的体重和老爸差不多
Especially if that boy weighs as much as Dad,
因为要是你让他上去了 那可就惨了
because if you do let him up there,
好了 祝你好运了 小Charlie
well, good luck, Charlie.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
Gabe说他怕妈妈比怕我更多一些
Gabe says he's more scared of Mom than he is of me.
所以我要来吓唬吓唬他
So I'm going to scare him.
嘿哟 老爸
Hey, Dad!
Gabe宝贝 你做完功课了吗
Gabe, honey, did you finish your homework?
哎呀呀 恐怖老妈驾到
Ah... Mummy mom.
你知道自己哪方面不行了吧
You'd got it all you don't.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表