剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我这辈子都没上过楼 也不要从今天开始上
I've never been upstairs and I'm not gonna start now.
真有意思的新型恐惧症
Interesting new phobia.
好吧 过夜派对改到地下室进行吧
Okay, sleepover's in the basement.
你不会害怕下楼去吧 怕么
You're not afraid of downstairs, are you?
才不 我又没疯
No, I'm not crazy.
我说亲爱的 要是让他们去楼下
Hey, honey, if he goes downstairs,
那不就是说他最后就
Doesn't he eventually have to...
别别别
No no no no.
老公啊 一次解决一个好伐
One battle at a time, honey.
等等 要自信 要激♥情♥
Okay, wait. Confidence. Passion.
这次比刚才还要糟啊
That one stunk worse than the first.
睡袋大战啊
sleeping bag fight!
你们吵什么啊
What are you doing?
睡衣派对改到地下室来了
Sleepover's been moved to the basement!
不是吧 不要啊
No! No!
你们在这里这么吵 我在那边睡不着的啊
Well, I can't sleep in there if you're making noise out here.
哎呀 说得好
Oh. Good point.
抓住她
Get her!
这电影真好笑
This movie's hilarious.
这些小猴子真是疯颠颠的
These monkeys are going absolutely crazy.
果然是四岁以上啊
Yup, four and up.
他们还真没写错年龄层呢
They got that right.
喂 老爸 我怎么没觉得起效啊
Hey, dad, I don't see any difference yet.
你做了几次啦
Well, how long have you been doing it?
已经两次啦
Twice.
妈妈 你是不是叫那些小男生睡到楼下去的
Mom, did you tell the boys they could sleep downstairs?
哎呀宝贝 他们没别的地方可以睡嘛
Well, honey, they don't have anywhere else to go.
那好 我是不会去PJ的房♥里睡的
Okay, well, I'm not going into p.J.'s room.
你们又都在一楼这 那叫我去哪边睡觉啊
And you guys are down here, so where am I supposed to sleep?
我家的傻瓜父母
Stupid parents.
我听见了哦
Heard that.
晕 这傻瓜宝宝监控器
Oh. Stupid baby monitor.
别进去那里啊
Don't go in there.
别进去啊
Don't go in there!
别去
Don't go...
哎呀 老兄 他真的不该进去的
Oh, man, he shouldn't have gone in there.
记住 没人可以逃脱
Remember, no one is safe.
僵尸无处不在
The zombies are everywhere!
无处不在
Everywhere!
这电影不错吧
That was a good movie, huh?
我看我是再也睡不着了
I don't think I'm ever gonna sleep again.
你干嘛要借这么恐怖的电影来看啊
Why'd you have to get such a scary movie?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我也是
Me too.
得啦 哥几个 你们不会是害怕一堆僵尸吧
Come on, guys. You're not afraid of a bunch of zombies, are you?
好吧 我去楼上跟我爸妈说
Fine. I'll go upstairs and tell my parents.
楼上吗
Upstairs?
晕 我之前怎么就没想到这茬
Oh, man, I really didn't think this through.
嘿 小哥儿 情况如何啊
Hey, buddy. How's it going?
糟透了 大家都想回家去
Terrible. Everyone wants to go home.
为啥啊
Why?
都怪你借来的那个电影
Because that movie you rented us.
那部完全不适合我们看
Was completely inappropriate.
我的第一次睡衣派对完全是场悲剧
My first sleepovers a total disaster.
好啦宝贝 放松点好吗
Oh honey. Relax, okay?
我去跟你的小伙伴们聊聊
I'll go have a little talk with them.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be fine.
好了 小子们给我听着
Okay, everybody listen up!
僵尸不是真的 现在全部上♥床♥睡觉去
Zombies aren't real! Now go to bed!
大家晚安
Good night, everybody.
啊喔 这玩意儿果然有效果
Ah. Wow, this is really paying off.
看来真的是
It sure is.
儿子啊 帮我个忙
Hey, p.J., do me a favor...
搭把手拉我起来吧
Would you give me a hand up?
行啊
Yeah.
喂 那可是我最喜欢的胳膊呀
Hey, that's my favorite arm.
哟喂 我现在壮的过头了
Oh now. I'm too strong now.
儿子 儿子
P.J. P.J.
PJ啊
P.J. P.J.
哟 喔
Ow! Oh!
哎哟 我的脚啊
Oh, my foot!
对不起 爸爸 你没事吗
I... I'm sorry, dad. Are you okay?
哎哟
Ow!
啊 我跟你说吧
Ah. You know what?
我还是上♥床♥去睡吧
I should just go to bed.
在我睡觉前 我还得去看看楼下的男孩子们
Before I go to bed, I've got to go check on the boys.
哎哟我的腿哟
Oh, my thigh.
哎哟我的脚哟
Oh, my foot.
哎哟我的腿 哎哟我的脚
Oh, my thigh. Oh, my foot.
腿啊 脚啊
My thigh. My foot. Ah!
哥们 哥们 快醒醒
Guys. Guys, wake up.
怎么了
What is it?
你们听
Listen!
越来越近了
It's getting closer!
是僵尸啊
Zombie!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
攻击啊
Attack!
对准脑袋打 瞄准脑袋啊
Aim for the brain! Aim for the brain!
对 快打啊
Yeah! Get him!
哇哇哇 哎哟
Whoa whoa whoa! Oh!
喂
Hey!
等等 兄弟们 停手 停手
Wait, guys! Stop! Stop!
那是我爸啊
That's my dad!
你♥爸♥是僵尸吗
Your dad's a zombie?
我才不是僵尸
I'm not a zombie.
证据呢
Prove it.
哎哟
Ow!
他能感到疼痛 看来我们安全了
He feels pain. We're okay.
老爸 你来干什么啊
Dad, what are you doing?
我只不过来看看你们而已啊
I'm just checking on you guys.
像僵尸一样走过来吗
Like a zombie?
现在他们又要想回家去了 真是多谢你
Now they're gonna. Wanna go home again. Thanks a lot.
我可不想回家呀 这太有劲了
I don't wanna go home. That was awesome.
有劲吗
It was?
是呀
Yeah.
你都被吓坏了
You were so scared.
我可没被吓坏
I wasn't scared.
你才被吓坏了
You were scared.
我才是最被吓不轻的那个
Not as scared as me.
我们再玩一次吧 邓肯叔
Let's do it again, mr. Duncan.
别来了 我得睡觉了
No no no. I've got to go to bed.
老爸老爸 来玩嘛
Dad dad, come on.
请尽量满足孩子们吧
Give the kids what they want.
好吧
All right.
很好 开始吧
Yeah, let's go.
好吧
Okay.
这可真好玩
This is so cool.
你们死定了
Must kill.
老爸老爸 僵尸不会说话的
Dad dad dad, zombies don't speak.
对不起喔
Sorry. Uh...
早上好啊 查莉
Good morning, charlie.
看看你呀
Look at you.
你是不是个小画家呀
Are you an artist? Huh?
你是在哪儿画了画儿嘛
Did you paint a picture somewhere?
还行 墙壁看来是保住了
Oh. Well, the walls look okay.
哎呀我的天 我试演要迟到了
Oh my gosh! I'm late for my audition!
我糟
Uh-oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
爱丽丝 大家都唱完了吗
Alice, is that everyone?
哦还没有 泰迪·邓肯还没来呢
Oh no, teddy duncan isn't here yet.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表