剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
医生偏说是 “没事啊 大牙刷肯定很给力”
He said, "no, the big toothbrush will be fun."
查莉 睡觉吧 求你别哭啦
Charlie, go to sleep, please. Just stop.
盖比 除非那娃子能涂色 不然快把她弄走
Gabe, unless that kid can paint, get her out of here.
泰迪 你到底啥时能回来啊
Teddy, when are you getting home?
我才不管你那蠢牙
I don't care about your stupid tooth.
你不能把查莉扔给我一人啊
You can't leave me alone with charlie.
别挂 泰迪 晕
Wait, teddy! Oh.
你不是一个人哦 盖比
You're not alone, Gabe.
我是不会帮你的啦 不过你不是一个人
I'm not gonna help you, but you're not alone.
这是啥味道
What's that smell?
肯定是那娃子拉屎拉尿了
It's coming from the business end of that kid.
你得赶紧帮她换
You gotta change it.
我不懂怎么换尿布啊
I don't know how to change a diaper.
不就跟分解一个墨西哥鸡肉卷 差不多么
It's just like taking apart a burrito.
拆完再塞回去
And then putting it back together.
我看我这辈子也甭想吃墨西哥卷了
I think I've eaten my last burrito.
你看起来真可爱呀
You look adorable.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好了 亲爱的 负鼠困在夹子上了
Okay, honey, look, the possum's in the trap.
你要做的只不过是进去给它绑上绳子
All you gotta do... you just gotta tie the rope to it.
然后我把它拉出来就行了
And I'll pull it right out.
造孽哟
OH
我爱你哦
I love you.
谁理你
Whatever.
菩萨喂
Oh my gosh.
亲爱的 你看到啥了
What do you see, honey?
尽是灰 蜘蛛网还有虫子
Dirt, cobwebs, bugs.
老公 真不晓得你怎么能整天都干这活
I don't know how you do this all day, Bob.
因为我知道家里有你在等我啊 老婆
That's 'cause I know I'm coming home to you, sweetie.
闭嘴吧你
Oh, shut up.
好了 我看到捕鼠夹了
Okay, I see the trap.
老公 我觉得这不像负鼠哎
Bob, I'm not so sure, this is a possum.
你是啥意思
What do you mean?
那个 负鼠是黑一道白一道的么
Well, are possums black with a white stripe?
啥 天 快出来 那不是负鼠 是
What? No, get out. That's not a possum. That's a...
是臭鼬啊
Skunk.
注:北美臭鼬 大小如猫 蓬松大尾 一日受喷 一月不退
啊呀呀 查莉 你别动好吗
Ah, charlie, stay still.
这该死的臭尿布
Stupid diapers.
你那边能消停点不
Can you please keep it down back there?
人家这儿正努力工作呢
I'm trying to work here.
好吧
Okay.
要知道 如果你能帮我 就会容易很多
You know, this would be a lot easier if you helped me.
是没错 可我们有协议的
Yes, it probably would, but we had an agreement.
我管这边的爆发 你管你那边的
I'll handle my thing that explodes and you'll handle yours.
那得了 我们有麻烦了
Well, we've got a problem.
我用光了所有的干净尿布
I'm all out of clean diapers.
现在该怎么办?
Now what am I gonna do?
好啦 小查莉 现在舒服了吧
Okay, Charlie, all better now.
那是件衬衫还有胶带纸吧
Is that a shirt... And duct tape?
系啲
Yes.
是么
Oh.
瞧 我管这叫 “新一代衬衫尿布”
See, I call it "the shirt diaper."
好就好在她的屁屁被完美呵护
The good thing is that she's protected.
而且那也不是我的衬衫
And it's not my shirt.
又咋啦
Oh, now what?
那小孩怎么就不能坐着不动呢
Why can't she just sit still?
我看除非是用更多胶布绑着她才动不了
I bet some more duct tape would make her sit still.
喂 我要练习之后的辩论赛
Hey, I'm gonna need to practice for my debate later.
你能帮我想个题目吗
Could you give me a topic?
行啊
Okay.
就这个好了 你为什么不能和我约会呢
How about, why won't you go out with me?
不行 我要的是正反方都能辩论的题目
No, I need a topic I can argue from both sides.
行啦 看好牙了
Okay, here we go.
我没做梦吗
Is this real life?
医生给他打了麻药
The doctor gave him some anesthesia.
泰迪 轮到你了
Teddy, come on back.
泰迪吗
Teddy?
我有个妹妹也叫泰迪
I have a sister named teddy.
好吧 你不喜欢胡萝卜是吧
Okay, so you didn't like carrots.
要不来点美味的蜜桃酱
How about some yummy peaches?
拿去吃吧
There you go.
哟
Oh!
够了 你是不知死活啊
That's it. You're in trouble now.
阿乔 过来
Jo, get in here!
你现在又想要干什么
What do you want now?
她不肯吃东西
She won't eat.
关我啥事
Not my problem.
喂
Hey!
我跟你说话时不许跑掉
Don't walk away when I'm talking to you.
我还有活要干
I have work to do.
我不管
I don't care.
我正经受非人折磨的一天
I'm having a really bad day.
我所要求的不过是一小点尊重
And all I'm asking for is a little respect.
那就是说我的工作就不重要吗
Oh, so what I do isn't important?
别歪曲我的话
Stop putting words into my mouth.
哼 我告诉你 姑娘受够了
You know what? That's it.
我要走了
I'm outta here.
你不能走
You can't leave.
你等着瞧啊
Oh yeah? Watch me.
阿乔 等等 别走
Jo, wait, don't go.
这是我第一次单独照看查莉
It's the first time I've been left alone with Charlie.
我搞的一团糟
I'm blowing it.
我自己一人实在是不来塞啊
I can't do this by myself.
好吧 我就帮你看看小孩
All right, I'll help you with the baby.
不过你先警告你
But just so you know,
我玩过的娃娃最后都以拧断脑袋告终的
every doll I've ever had ended up without its head.
瞧瞧你自己 你真的很会哄宝宝啊
Would you look at that? You're really good with babies.
没错 本姑娘超有才
Yeah, I guess I am.
但你要敢跟别人说 我就要你好看
If you ever tell anyone, I'll hurt you.
我们回来啦
We're back.
好了 来吧 小查莉 我们出去喽
Oh, here we go, charlie. Here you go.
我在夏威夷吗
Am I in hawaii...
跟奶奶一起来的吗
With grandma?
我告诉过你的 这是我奶奶的眼镜而已
I told you, these are my grandma's glasses.
总不能因为我戴着这眼镜就说我是老奶奶
Just because I'm wearing them doesn't make me grandma.
你脾气真不好 老奶奶
You're cranky, old lady.
埃米特喂 我姐呢
Hey, Emmett, where's teddy?
我们把她带到辩论赛现场就放下她了
Dropped her off at her debate.
好了 哥们 不如先坐下吧
Okay, buddy, how about we have a seat?
这玩意一路跟着我回家啊
This thing followed me all the way home.
好啊 孩子们
Hey kids.
嗨 老爸
Hey dad.
查莉怎么穿着衬衫当尿片呢
Why is charlie wearing a shirt diaper?
说来话长 老妈人呢
Uh, long story. Where's mom?
说来话更长
Longer story.
大家好啊
Hi, everybody.
妈妈我给熏到了
Mommy got stung.
都是你们老爸的错
It was all daddy's fault.
亲爱的 你能拿一下你身后的东西嘛
Uh, honey, can you get that thing behind you?
就在后面
Right back there.
爱你哦
Love you.
给我收声
Shut up.
老婆啊 你就仔仔细细
Honey, just scrub yourself real
用番茄汁给自己全身上下擦个2小时吧
good with that tomato juice for about two hours.
这样就可以消除那味道了 希望如此
It'll get the smell right out... I hope.
孩儿们 永远别跟着你老爸去泡桑拿
Kids, don't ever go to the spa with daddy.
呀呀呀
Hey hey hey.
我的小宝贝 爸爸跟你说呀
Hey, baby girl. I tell you what:
爸爸给你去换真的尿布 好不好
Let's get you a real diaper, okay?
载我的车子来了
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表