剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
No no no.
我们来做个交易吧 怎么样
How about we make a deal, okay?
若您能去医院照看我妈妈
If you go to the hospital and take care of my mom,
那我们就留下来娱乐这些孩子们
Then we'll stay here and entertain the kids.
我们怎么可能做得到
And how are we gonna do that?
给他们表演我的小话剧啊
We'll do my play for them.
这是一个有趣的寓言故事 说的是从不同世界来的人们
Oh, it's a delightful fable about people from different worlds
克服了彼此的差异 最终成为了朋友
Who overcome their differences and become friends.
给你两个拇指 祝你们好运
I give it two thumbs up. Good luck.
嘿 孩子们 有谁想看小话剧啊
Hey, kids, who wants to see a play, huh?
呃 看来Tyler投了赞成票
That is a yes from Tyler.
听着
Hey!
要是格雷塔被球打中了
If Gretel gets hit with a football,
这个派对上就要少一个Tyler了
There's gonna be one less Tyler at this party.
有好戏看了
This should be good.
我们刚才骑摩托跟着一辆大卡车上飞驰四十迈过来的
We just drove 40 miles behind a truck
那车上装满了活鸡
Loaded with live chickens on motorcycles.
鸡不是在摩托车上 摩托是我们骑的
The chickens weren't on motorcycles. We were.
你们一定是Duncan家的 - 你怎么会知道
You must be the Duncans. - How'd you know that?
瞎猜的 进去吧
Wild guess. In there.
哦 多谢载我们过来 我们自己进去就可以了
Oh, uh, thanks for dropping us off. We can handle it from here.
哦 我们还不能走 我俩对这事儿也投入了好多感情呢
Oh, we can't leave now. We're emotionally invested.
再说我还想快速地冲个澡
And I need to grab a quick shower.
她是说真的
She's not kidding.
我真不敢相信你竟然敢在我车上吐
I can't believe you threw up in my car.
那你还指望什么
What did you expect?
午饭我就吃了两大罐子糖霜
For lunch I ate two cans of frosting.
我们找Amy Duncan
We're looking for Amy Duncan.
我们认识Duncan家的人
We know the Duncans.
交给你们了
Good enough for me.
我喜欢你的发型 - 谢谢哈
I like your hair. - Thanks.
我喜欢你那伤疤
I like your scar.
您好 请问这个姜饼小屋里有人在吗
Hello, is anyone home in this gingerbread house?
科学怪人
Frankenstein?
你在德国和瑞士人的地方做什么啊
What are you doing in German Switzerland?
我想要朋友
Me want friend.
但是像你这样的大怪物
But how can a big monster like you
怎么可能和我这样甜美的小农家姑娘做朋友呢
Be friends with a sweet little peasant girl like me?
可以的哟 如果你们相信
It's possible. If you believe
我俩能成为朋友 就拍拍手吧
We can be friends, clap hands.
来拍拍手
Clap hands!
像这样
Like this!
T 放弃吧
T, give it up.
你在干什么 快照剧本念
What are you doing? Stick to the script.
看看他们吧 又蠢又无聊 我们还是别干了
Look at them. They're bored silly. Let's just stop.
不能停 科学怪还没得到爱的鼓励让他感动得哭呢
No, we can't. Frankenstein hasn't found the courage to cry yet.
不好意思 小弗弗 格雷塔现在要做主了
Sorry, Frankie, Gretel's taking over.
看哪 孩子们 谁想来玩往科学怪身上钉尾巴的游戏啊
Hey, kids, who wants to play pin the tail on the Frankenstein?
我要 我要 我要
Me me me!
这是我们儿子猪仔的照片
That's a picture of our son Hog.
他的名字叫猪仔
His name's Hog?
本来是的 但他现在改成叫凯文了
It was. He changed it to Kevin.
那小子真让人失望
The boy's been a real disappointment.
他是犯了罪还是怎么着 -比那更糟
Is he like a criminal or something? - Worse.
他成了营销副总裁
Vice president of marketing.
第一个孩子吗 - 很明显看的出来 是吧
First baby? - That obvious, huh?
嘿 我也经历过的
Hey, I've been there.
你吗 - 哦 对呀
You have? - Oh yeah.
这都是我第三次坐在这儿等啦 - 哇
This is my third time sitting in these chairs. - Wow.
要是不冒昧问句
If you don't mind my asking,
你第一次的时候几岁啊 - 两岁
How old were you the first time? - Two.
妈妈生了没 - 还没
Has mom given birth yet? - Nope.
喂 Teddy姐 - 你那头发是怎么回事
Hey, Teddy. - What happened to your hair?
我正在用柔顺调理啊
I'm conditioning.
你就是Teddy
You're Teddy?
和Gabe小弟形容的一模一样
You're exactly like Gabe described you.
嘿 孩子们 都过来 想让你们见个人
Hey, kids, come on. There's somebody I want you to meet.
嗨
Hi.
进来吧 都进来
Come in, come in.
大家都来跟你们新诞生的小妹妹问好吧
Say hello to your new baby sister, everybody.
她的名字是Charlotte 你想抱抱她吗 Teddy
Her name is Charlotte. Do you want to hold her, Teddy?
我可以吗 - 当然了
Can I? - Of course.
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
你好啊
Hi there.
很高兴认识你哦
Nice to meet you.
还有我平常不是这幅模样的
And I don't usually look like this.
真不敢相信我有了一个小妹妹
I can't believe I have a baby sister.
请您给我们照张全家福好吗
Would you mind taking a picture?
谢谢
Thank you.
宝宝名叫什么啊 - Charlotte
What's the baby's name? - Charlotte.
妈妈 我们可以叫她Charlie吗 - Charlie啊
Mama, can we call her Charlie? - Charlie!
我喜欢这名字
Oh, I love it.
瞧瞧你们这一家子哟
Quite a family you got there.
祝你好运吧 Charlie
Good luck, Charlie.
甜心 我很喜欢这个礼物
Sweetie, I just love this present.
谢谢你 妈妈
Oh, thanks, mom.
不过公平的说 是因为PJ和Gabe把标准大大降低了
But to be fair, P.J. And Gabe set the bar pretty low.
乱讲 - 行了
What?! - Hey.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
哦 疯狗 Francis
Oh, mad dog, Francis,
快请进
Come on in.
你们怎么会来啦
What are you guys doing here?
给我们的教女带礼物来啊
We have a birthday present for our goddaughter.
骑士婴儿装
A baby biker vest.
咱们给她穿上试试
Let's try it on.
真可爱 我好喜欢呀
That's so cute. I love it.
你让他们给宝宝做教父母了
Did you ask them to be the godparents?
当然没有了
Of course not.
那你得去跟他们说 他们不是教父教母
Then you have to tell them that they are not the godparents.
不用了 谢谢
No thank you.
好吧 那我去
Fine, I'll do it.
打扰下 我有事想跟你们说
Excuse me. There's something I have to tell you.
哎呀 欢迎加入我们一家
Oh, welcome to the family.
大家 快看哪
Guys, check it out.
噢哟 - 小可爱
Ohhh! - Cutie.
我觉得我一定听到了什么声音
I know I heard something.
我想是从厨房♥传来的
I think it's coming from the kitchen.
好吧 你等在这儿
Okay, you wait here.
或者躲回楼上去
Or I could hide upstairs.
你是来找鸡蛋沙拉的吧
You're here for the egg salad, aren't you?
好吧 坐下好了
Okay, sit down.
你把我的卡车开回来了吗
You bring back my truck?
是不是加满了油的
Full tank of gas?
这都不懂 你是山顶洞人吗
What, were you raised in a cave?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表