剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, there's an idea.
你觉得怎么样 亲爱的
So how are you, dear?
这个么 既然您问了
Well, now that you ask,
我有点嘴馋呢
I'm a little snacky.
真舒服
Ahh.
我就是视频导演PJ·邓肯 这位是我的助理盖比
P.J. Duncan, director; This is Gabe, entourage.
你好 我是瑞克·科尔曼 有线八台新闻频道的
Hi, I'm Rick Coleman, channel 8 news.
告诉你 我已经有很多超过瘾的大拍摄计划就要公布了
Listen, I've got a lot of exciting new projects coming up,
所以如果你等一会儿注意提起“猪”或“口红”的关键词
So if you could mention the words "Pig" Or "Lipstick,"
你应该能搞到些独家新闻
You might get yourself an exclusive.
你好 她就是查莉 我是鲍伯
Hi, this is Charlie. I'm Bob.
是“鲍伯灭害公♥司♥”的么
Of "Bob's bugs be gone."
对呀 难道你在城里见过我的灭害专车吗
Yeah. You've seen my trucks around town?
因为我看到你衣服上的一个大虫子
And the big bug on your shirt.
哎呀我都没注意到自己穿了这件呢
Oh, didn't even realize I was wearing this.
你女儿也穿了件一模一样的
Or that she's wearing the exact same shirt.
哟 你可啥也不知道
Hey, what do you know?
大家好
Hi, everybody.
我是艾米 查莉的妈妈
I'm Amy, Charlie's mom.
同时也是“早安校园”节目的前主播
And former anchor for "Good Morning Campus Today."
我跟你说啊 拍摄时你要是有问题
Listen, if you run into any problems.
在你那接不上的话 只要转给我就行
During your segment, just throw it to me.
我可以成为你的好搭档的
I'll be your go-to gal.
亲爱的 你有没有排练过介绍自己业务的台词呀
Honey, have you rehearsed what you're gonna say about your business?
还要排演啊 我可以张口即来的
Rehearsed? I'm just gonna wing it.
不行不行 老公 你临场发挥一向不太好
No no, Bob, you're not very good at winging it.
你还记得结婚时你怎么说誓言的么
Remember your wedding vows?
“我 喜 欢 欢 她”
"I like her."
亲爱的 那时我是有点紧张
Honey, I was a little nervous.
可这都是八百年前的事了 我现在肯定没问题
And that was a long time ago. I'm gonna be fine.
我说妈妈 你脸上好像有什么东西
Hey, mom, you have something on your face.
在哪里
Oh, where?
整张脸都是
Everywhere.
宝贝 上电视是要画浓妆的
Honey, you need to wear a lot of makeup on television.
这样你在灯光下才不会看上去太惨淡
So that you're not washed out under all the lights.
小孩们不懂这些 因为他们没从事媒体这行
The kids don't know this because they're not in the media arts.
我是不知道您是多久以前
I don't know how long it's been.
从事的媒体行业
Since you've been in the media arts,
不过现在高清台直播都不打强光的
But with hi-def you don't need a lot of light.
这样啊 那我的妆在高清下效果会怎么样
Oh, well, how will my makeup look in hi-def?
应该蛮有趣的
Should be interesting.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
瑞克·科尔曼为您报道
This is Rick Coleman,
我现在与邓肯家最潮流的网络红人在一起
And I'm here with Denver's newest celebrity.
有电脑的人们一定都很熟悉她的面孔了
Who's been seen by, well, pretty much everyone with a computer.
她可爱又有趣
She's cute. She's funny.
她就是臭屁查莉
She's farty Charlie!
话筒交还给你 瑞克
Back to you, Rick.
这张是去年夏天我们家族在亚斯本聚会时拍的
And here we are on our family reunion last summer in Aspen.
你们住在木屋里哦
You were staying in a lodge?
不是 那个是我们家的舱屋
No, that's our cabin.
我们家的木屋是在我家那座山的另外一边
Our lodge is on the other side of our mountain.
爸别说了 你说的好像我们家很有钱似的
Dad, stop. You're making us sound like we're rich.
其实我们并没有拥有自己的山啦
We don't have our own mountain.
是和另外一家人共同拥有的
We share it with another family.
既然说到家人了 泰迪 我们什么时候能见见你家人呢
Speaking of families, Teddy, when are we gonna get to meet yours?
哎呀 他们比较忙
Uh, they're kind of busy,
可能明年夏天才有空
So maybe next summer.
不然后年好了
Or the one after that.
大家听我说 我在厨房♥看到一个有趣的新闻
Okay, everyone, I have the news on in the kitchen.
你们一定要看看这些人
You have got to see these people.
当他们看到我在第一线的出色工作表现后
And when they saw what great work I was doing out in the field,
他们说"我们今日早安校园就一定需要这样的人才"
they said, "Hey, we need her on 'good morning campus today.'"
瑞克 你可以这样说
Rick, you might say.
这是我无法拒绝的工作邀请呀
It was an offer I couldn't refuse.
我们还是回到查莉的话题
If we could get back to Charlie...
不如来和这位骄傲的父亲聊一聊
Why don't we talk to the proud papa?
呼呼
Whew.
哇 老爸 你身上的汗都把衣服弄湿了
Whoa, look, dad, you're sweating right through your shirt.
呃
Uh...
瑞克 你知道
You know, Rick,
我发现了什么有意思的事吗
Something I find very interesting.
手♥机♥现在真是越来越小了
Is that cell phones have gotten so much smaller.
交回给你了 瑞克
Back to you, Rick.
好吧 PJ 你就是这个小短片的导演
So, PJ, you're the director of this little epic.
对 瑞克 我是导演 编剧 剪辑 配音全包
That's right, rick... director, writer, editor and voice.
我不知道制片是干啥的
I don't know what a producer does,
不过那肯定也是我♥干♥的活
But I probably did that too.
你要做什么啊
What are you doing?
好了 你只要把话筒给我 我会把话题抛给你的
Well, you just give it to me and I'll throw it back to you.
不用了
No, we're done.
至少我也可以交还给摄制棚里的尤兰达
At least let me throw it back to Yolanda in the studio.
行了 我自己会做 现在转回棚内的尤兰达
No, I do that. Back to Yolanda in the studio.
你们这些家伙脑子有病啊
What is wrong with you people?
我就知道你们肯定爱看
I thought you'd enjoy that.
你可绝对想不到
You have no idea.
这什么怪家庭啊 那个女人
What a family. The woman...
看上去像个马戏团的小丑
She looks like a circus clown.
小丑很有趣呀
Clowns are fun.
还有那个汗湿大块头原始族 他也算搞笑
What about the big sweaty oaf? He was a piece of work.
原始族也很好玩呀
Oafs are fun.
他们从哪里挖出这些怪胎的
Where did they find these people?
爸妈 别说了行吗 那是泰迪的家人
Mom, dad, stop, okay? That's Teddy's family.
这笑话不错 斯宾塞
That's a good one, Spence.
不 他不是开玩笑
No, he's not kidding.
可是泰迪 你跟他们一点都不一样
Oh, but Teddy, you're nothing like those people.
你这么稳重高雅
You're so poised and sophisticated and...
不好意思
Excuse me?
我说
I said...
我可以这样做因为我也是邓肯家的人
I can do that because I'm a Duncan.
我是那个汗湿原始人和疯颠颠小丑的生出的孩子
I'm the product of the sweaty oaf and the crazy clown.
哎呀 泰迪 对不起 我们不晓得
Oh Teddy, I'm sorry. We didn't know.
哦 不用道歉 没关系 昨天我也觉得他们很丢脸
Oh, no no, it's okay. Yesterday I was embarrassed by them too.
我甚至这样跟他们说了 然后我到你们家来
And I even told them that. And then I came over here.
可以假装自己是你们的一份子
So I could pretend that I was one of you.
可我并不是你们 我属于他们
But I'm not. I'm one of them.
我会出汗 放屁 打嗝
I sweat, I fart and I burp.
你不会又来一次吧
You're not gonna do that again, are you?
不会
No.
其实我觉得应该回到自己家人身边去了
In fact, I should probably get back to my family.
在这种对他们最艰难黑暗的时刻
In this, their darkest hour.
保罗
Paul.
对不起 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, dear.
我只想体会下这世上另外一半人是怎样生活的
I just wanted to see how the other half lives.
晕
Oh.
我晕
Oh, man.
查莉呀 这下除了我之外所有家人都上今晚的新闻节目了哟
Hey, Charlie, so everyone except for me was on the news tonight,
现在他们正在上网看呢
And now they're all watching it on the Internet.
没错的 邓肯一家现在已经被广泛传播成为当季最红人了
That's right... the Duncans have gone viral.
我的天哪 我看上去像个小丑
Oh my gosh I look like a clown.
算了 至少你还讲话了
Well, at least you talked.
对啊 讲个没完没了的
And talked and talked...
别打击我了
Hey.
我的上相很酷呀
I look cool.
看吧 这就是我们家最和谐的一件事
See, that's the great thing about this family...
我们可以毫不在乎地取笑自己
We can laugh at ourselves.
希望你以后也会如此豁达
And hopefully you feel the same way.
当你长大后发现到那个
When you're older and realize
“全世界的人看过我放屁”的事实
"Everyone in the world has seen me pass gas."
我去开门
I'll get it.
嗨
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表