剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
哎呀 谢谢你 这是我们上次去西班牙旅行时我买♥♥来的
Oh, thank you. I picked this up on our last trip to Spain.
我可以弹奏给你们听吗
Do you mind if I play?
请便
No, go ahead.
我习惯了 我那老哥 成天都弹吉他的而且他弹的啊
Yeah, my brother... he plays guitar and he...
从来没这么好听过 哦 真是太美妙了
Sounds nothing like that. Oh, that is so pretty.
谢谢 泰迪 请坐下慢慢欣赏吧
Thank you. Teddy, have a seat, relax.
好的
Okay.
喔唷 是按♥摩♥椅
Oh, massage chair.
舒服啊
Ni-I-I-ce.
烟熏三文鱼和蘸酱切边吐司
Smoked salmon and dill on toast points.
您这弄的算小零食吗
That's a snack?
我个人对厨艺烹调稍有涉猎
I dabble in the culinary arts.
您这手艺可是比稍有涉猎强多了
Mm, you more than dabble in that.
哦等等 我能再拿一块吗
Oh wait, can I have one more?
你想现在开始学习不
You want to start studying?
再等一分钟就好
In a mi-I-inute.
哼 我早就知道了 一旦人到达巅峰
Well, I'm not surprised. Once you're on top,
总有人嫉妒的想把你拉下马
They just want to knock you down.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你来看看有些人对查莉的视频的回复评论吧
Listen to some of these comments about the Charlie video.
这个叫Fredr5178的人说
Fred r5178 says,
“可爱是可爱 不过这只是狗屎运 昙花一现的”
"Cute, but you got lucky, one-hit wonder."
还有另外一个人说“你真是个可悲没天赋的失败者”
Here's another one... "You're a pathetic, no-talent loser!"
后面还跟了十九个惊叹号♥
With about 19 exclamation points.
这人账号♥名字叫“盖比D”
That one's from GabeD.
这些人到底是谁啊
Who are these people?
那可没办法查得出来
There's no way to know.
盖比宝贝 过来这边
Gabe honey, come here.
给你看看妈妈以前的风光时刻
I want to show you something very exciting from mommy's past.
老姐告诉过我只要听到那种话
Teddy told me if I ever heard those words,
应该直接忽视走掉
I should just keep walking.
给我留在这儿
Park it.
我现在是为了上电视前的准备功课
Now in preparation for our television appearance
先翻出以前的我以前做的传播节目来研究一下
I'm studying some of my previous broadcast work.
想当年老娘也是记者一名
I used to be a reporter.
是西南丹佛社区学院的时事新闻组成员
For the southwest Denver community college action news team.
在全国都有我们成打的观众群呢
We reached dozens of viewers all across the country.
现在放的这个是我最有力的报道之一
This is one of my hardest-hitting pieces.
在我手里拿着的这个东西
In my hand I'm holding.
是我们校园中首次登场的
Something new to our campus...
手♥机♥
A cell phone.
就是移♥动♥电♥话♥的简称
"Cell" Is short for "Cellular"
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
你可以随处带着这个电♥话♥到处跑
You can use this phone wherever you go.
我知道这听上去很无稽
I know it sounds crazy,
(注:90年代美国著名歌♥手)
不过正如宝拉·阿布杜会说的
But as Paula abdul would say,
“我是实话实说”
"I'm tellin' ya straight up."
真是不错 老娘太牛了
It was good. It was really good.
晕 无法相信 -没开玩笑吧 史上最差投球
Oh, unbelievable. - Are you kidding me? That's the worst throw!
喂
Hi.
哦 泰迪啊 你手里拿的是什么
Hey, Teddy. Hey, what you got there?
从斯宾塞家里拿来的打包饭菜
Leftovers from Spencer's house.
快点啊
Come on!
我看不下去了 我要关了它
I can't watch this. I'm turning it off.
别别 等等 广♥告♥是那个会说话的搞笑大脚呢
No no, wait wait. The commercial with the talking foot.
吃饭啦
Dinner!
(注:buns也是俚语中的“臀部”)
拿着你的圆面包 今晚吃牛肉三明治
Grab your buns. It's sloppy Joe night.
妈妈刚才说“拿着你的屁♥股♥”哈哈
Mom just said, "Grab your buns."
最好快去拿 泰迪
Go fast.Teddy.
我不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
喔 你吃的是啥
Ooh, what are you having?
蘸酱切边吐司配三文鱼
Toast points with salmon and dill.
切边吐司 要我说管它切不切都是一样吃
Toast points? I say what's-the-points.
嘿 快看小查莉
Hey, check out Charlie.
她把牛肉酱涂脸上去了
She put sloppy Joe on her face.
因为她是个宝宝 这有什么可笑的
Because she's a baby. What's so funny?
并不因为她是宝宝才可笑
It's not just funny 'cause she's a baby.
看到了吧 老少皆宜
See, this works on all ages.
好了盖比 你知道不该这么做
Now Gabe, you know that's not right.
就是 你还做的不够地道呢
Yeah, it should be more like this.
好了好了 都停下
Okay, all right, all right, cut it out.
谁再敢扔牛肉酱的
Next person who throws sloppy Joe...
你们知道吗 在斯宾塞家吃饭时
Guys, you know, at Spencer's house.
他们的食物是直接从盘子里吃到嘴里的
The food goes directly from their plates to their mouths.
那有什么好玩的
How is that fun?
我明晚再告诉你
I'll let you know tomorrow night
因为明天我还是要过去吃晚饭
because I'm going over there for dinner.
她妈妈要烹制鹌鹑 不是肉酱哦 是真的鹌鹑
His mom is making quail. Not sloppy quail... quail.
你明晚不能去那边吧
You can't go over there tomorrow night.
有线八台新闻组要过来采访啊
The channel 8 news crew is coming over.
他们是要采访我们全家人的
They're gonna interview the whole family.
行了 我看我还是不出席吧
Yeah, I think I'll pass.
什么 你不想和我一起上电视吗
What, you don't want to be on tv with me?
还有我们呢
Us.
对 我们
Us?
不要 我可不想成为什么“臭屁查莉”家的一份子
No, I don't want to be a part of the "Farty charlie" Family.
好丢脸的称号♥
It's embarrassing.
你是说称号♥丢脸呢
It's embarrassing.
还是说我们让你丢脸
Or we're embarrassing?
我就是那意思
Yes.
我们还要来点牛肉酱
More for us.
没问题
Yep.
我可不允许有人说PJ·邓肯只是一闪而逝的流星
Nobody calls P.J. Duncan a one-hit wonder.
来看“查莉臭屁第二弹”
Behold "Farty Charlie II."
PJ·邓肯为您呈现
PJ·邓肯执导电影
查莉臭屁2:卷土重来
大家好 我是查莉 我今天觉得特别胀气
Hey, I'm Charlie. I'm feeling extra gassy today.
哎呀 要放了哦
Uh-oh, here comes.
哈 这下好多了
Ahh, that's better.
那你觉得这段做的怎么样
So what do you think?
真不知从哪儿开始说
Where do I begin?
那个根本都不是查莉 是个娃娃啦
That wasn't even Charlie. That was a doll.
因为查莉在睡午觉啊
Because Charlie had to take a nap.
还有 要不是因为她是你妹妹 你才看不出来
Plus, you can only tell 'cause you're her brother.
才怪 我看出来是因为那娃娃的脚都装反了
No, I could tell because her foot was facing the wrong direction.
好了 你到底喜不喜欢这一段
Well, did you like anything about it?
呃 我喜欢那个
Well, I liked...
不喜欢
No.
晕 网友们说对了 我就是个不长久的流星
Man, the people are right. I am a one-hit wonder.
往好处想 你至少有过辉煌的时刻呀
Look, you had a good run.
才三十秒呀
30 seconds?
本来我是想帮丑猪涂涂口红看你能不能变俏的
Look, I'm trying to put lipstick on a pig here.
不过你根本就是朽木不可雕也
You're a failure.
丑猪涂口红 哈哈真好笑
Lipstick on a pig... that's hilarious.
我有灵感做下一个视频了
I just got an idea for my next film.
要是有人找我
If anyone needs me,
就说我去了杂货店和动物园
I'll be at the drugstore, then the zoo.
哦 亲爱的 泰迪来了 咱儿子在哪呢
Oh, honey, it's Teddy. Where's Spence?
啊 他要过两个小时候才会回来呀
Oh, he won't be back for a couple of hours.
哦 我是不是来早了
Oh, am I early?
搞不好我碰巧来的太早了
Did I accidentally come here too early.
不小心的
By mistake somehow?
不要紧
It's fine.
我也可以在外面等的
Because I could wait outside.
别傻了 快进来坐吧 你就当自己家一样
Oh, don't be silly. Go on, have a seat. Make yourself at home.
那张椅子也会振动吗
Oh, does that one vibrate too?
不是啊 只有那张是按♥摩♥椅
No, just that one.
哦
Oh
那你想坐那张椅子吗
Would you prefer that one?
嘿嘿 这主意不错
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表