剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
很荣幸 请吧
I'd be most honored.
我给你们呼叫梅尔过来
Let me page Mel for you.
梅尔 你有一个访客
Mel, you have a visitor!
居然有人来看我啊
Somebody here to see me?
你好 梅尔叔公
Hi, Uncle Mel.
我是你的侄孙女泰迪 是鲍伯的女儿
I'm your great-niece Teddy. I'm Bob's daughter.
没开玩笑吧 鲍伯生得出这样漂亮的女儿
You're kidding. Bob made you?
哦 是啊 我妈很靓的
Yeah, well, my mom's pretty hot.
哦 这是我的朋友艾薇
Oh, this is my friend Ivy.
你好 我老妈也很靓
Hi. My mom's hot too.
好吧
Okay.
喂 乡亲们 看看我的侄孙女
Hey, everybody, this is my niece...
你刚才说你叫啥名字来着
What did you say your name was again?
我叫泰迪
Teddy
哦 是海蒂
...Hedy.
(注:引发特洛伊战争的希腊美女)
不不 是泰迪 泰迪
No no, Teddy. Teddy.
真是个奇怪的名字
That's a weird name.
不比海蒂奇怪吧
Weirder than hedy?
这是我的侄孙女泰迪
This is my niece Teddy
那么 你喜欢音乐吗
And... do you like music?
我很爱音乐啊
I love music.
嘿 乡亲们 我的侄孙女要给大家唱几首歌♥
Hey, everybody, my niece is gonna sing us some songs.
我要唱吗
I am?
对的
Yeah
艾薇 快帮忙
Ivy, help.
嗨 各位父老乡亲
Hi, everybody.
欢迎来到
And welcome to...
来到这个我们现在呆着的房♥间现场
The room that we're in.
首先 我们开场先来点
We're gonna start off with a little...
大♥师♥你说呢
Maestro?
我觉得我还会弹弹《故乡亲人》
I think I remember "Swanee River."
那就《故乡亲人》吧
"Swanee River."
沿着斯旺尼河而下
Way down upon the Swanee River
旅程多么遥远
far far away...
我不记得歌♥词了
I don't remember the words.
自从三年级后我就没弹过正经的曲子
I only know the dirty ones from third grade.
这条河的名字真是有趣呀
It's such a funny name for a river
是我唯一能给的评语了 嘿嘿
And that's all I have to say, hey.
好了 这首唱够了 我们唱点别的吧
Okay, that's enough of that. Let's try something else.
有要点歌♥吗
Any requests?
《故乡亲人》
"Swanee River."
哎哟 天哪
Oh, boy.
差不多都准备好了
It's almost ready to go.
你们家的宝宝真是可爱
You've got a real cute baby there,
是我见过的最棒的之一
One of the best I've ever seen.
是啊是啊 你倒是带足现金没
Yeah yeah, did you bring the cash?
我带了 但我需要一个家长在这授权书上签名
I did, but first I need a parent to sign this release form.
没问题
No problemo.
问题来了
Problemo.
当然了 老妈就在厨房♥呢
Sure. Mom is right in the kitchen.
她在吗
She is?
她在的啊
She is.
盖比 不如你到厨房♥去
Gabe, why don't you go into the kitchen
让妈妈给我们签个名
And have mom sign this for us?
那么您是一位专业摄影师啰
So you're a photographer, huh?
是呀
Yup.
我十七岁生日的时候也得到了一个相机
Oh, I got a camera for my seventh birthday...
后来我把它丢了
Then I lost it.
好感人的小故事
Cute story.
好了 这个给你
Well, here you go.
你妈妈的字体还真 不错啊
Your mom has very nice... Printing.
我看 在我们开始拍摄前
You know, before we start the session
我最好还是亲自去和她谈一谈
I probably better go talk to her.
相当不好的计划
Very bad idea.
那是为什么
And why is that?
因为她现在情绪不佳
Because she's in one of her moods
她现在想要更高的价了
And now she wants more money.
是吗 她要价多少啊
She does? How much?
一百二十五块
125 dollars.
什么
What?
可我们说好是一百块的
But we agreed on 100 dollars.
我跟这种大起大伏的
Walter, I've been riding
情绪波动相处已经十七年了
this rollercoaster for the past 17 years.
就让我来处理吧
Let me handle it.
这次状况真古怪
This is a strange situation.
一般那些宝宝的妈妈们总是很渴望跟我见面的
The moms almost always want to meet me.
这家的妈妈只想要钱而已
This one just wants her money.
收拾走人吧 表演结束了
Pack it up. The show's over.
啥 怎么回事啊
What? What happened?
她想要你滚蛋
She wants you out.
你不明白 我很赶时间的
You don't understand. I have a deadline to meet.
我们必须赶紧弄完这事
We have to make this work.
那好 也许你可以付她一百五十块
Well, you might want to offer her 150 dollars.
好吧 一百五就一百五 不过这是底线了
Fine. 150 dollars, but that's it.
我再去说说情好了
Let me see what I can do.
咱们可以开始变戏法啦
Let's make some magic.
我小妹妹的名字是查莉
And my baby sister's name is Charlie.
又是查理又是泰迪的
Charlie, Teddy...
难道你爹连一个姑娘的名字都取不出来吗
Didn't your dad know any girl names?
说到我老爸啊
Speaking of my dad,
你们俩之间到底发生了什么事呢
What exactly happened between you guys?
你可不会想听那种老八股的
You don't want to hear about that.
其实我很想听的
Actually, I do.
你看啊 我们才刚见面
Well, look. We just met
我个人比较希望先多了解一下别人
And I'd like to get to know someone
然后才能跟对方说他老爸的坏话
Before I start saying bad things about their father.
那好吧 我们就来加深彼此了解吧
Okay. Well, let's get to know each other.
跟我说说你自己吧
Tell me about yourself.
嗯 我热爱棒球
Well, I love baseball.
对了 今天有场比赛啊 你能带我去不
Hey, there's a game today. Will you take me?
跟我说说你的别的事好了
Tell me other things about yourself.
哎呀 求你了 我都很久没去看过什么球赛了
Oh, come on. I haven't been to a ballgame in forever.
我可以用任何代价跟你交换
I'd give anything to go to one.
你说今天就去哦
Well, today?
我不知道啊 我已经答应我朋友去
I don't know. I promised my friend...
知道了 知道了 算了吧 谢谢
yeah yeah, fine, thanks.
多谢你顺便来我这里逛
Thanks for dropping by.
二十年后再见吧 反正我会一直坐在这里的
See you in 20 years. I'll be sitting right here.
小泰 你一定要尝尝这个
T. You've got to try this.
这是啥
What is it?
牛扒加土豆
Steak and potatoes.
这地方的人能把世间万物都榨成汁
They can blend anything in this place.
好吧 艾薇 听着
Okay, Ivy. Hey.
你说咱们来给计划小小变动一下怎么样
What would you say to a little change in plans?
我会喜欢这种变动吗
Am I gonna like this change?
变动计划中包括我们赶紧离开这地方
It involves us getting out of here.
我加入
I'm in.
我们要去看场球赛
We're going to a ballgame.
那我退出
I'm out.
那好 那就继续留在这里
Fine, then stay here.
重新加入了
Back in.
梅尔 来吧 我们出发了
Mel, come on, let's go.
我们要去看球赛啦
We're going to the ballgame.
去吃热狗 太棒了
Hot dog! Sounds great,
不过首先我们要过看护那一关
But first we've got to get past the warden.
我去搞定她
I'll handle her.
劳驾 我想申请今天下午带梅尔出去转转
Excuse me. I'd like to take Mel out for the afternoon.
你满十八岁了没
Are you over 18 years of age?
没有
No.
他死了没
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表