剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Charlie总是想什么时候尿就什么时候尿
Charlie gets to pee whenever she wants
所以我才会想到这个 -好吧 你就不用再告诉我
Which is why my idea... - Okay, please don't tell me
那个什么“给青少年的尿不湿”创意了
About diaper-for-teens again.
嘿 Gabe
Hey, Gabe.
嘿
Hey.
那么 这就是我以前从不晓得的传说中的树屋啊
So, this is the famous treehouse I never knew about.
想参加我们的静♥坐♥抗♥议♥吗
Want to join our sit-in?
就好像甘地和比莉·琼·金(前著名网球选手)
It's just like when Gandhi and Billie Jean King
他俩混双组队 为了南北战争的停战抗♥议♥
teamed up to stop the civil war.
妈呀 刚才那句话的每一个单词都错得离谱
Almost every word in that sentence was wrong.
你觉得怎样 Gabe老弟 你要参加吗
What do you say, Gabe? Are you in?
我参加
I'm in.
太好了 - 棒极了
Great. - Yeah!
不过首先 你要去给我们运送一些补给来
But first, you'll need to bring us some supplies,
只是一些必需品就好
Just the essentials.
零食啊 我的电动游戏 还有我的吉他
Snacks, my video games, my guitar...
喂 公子哥 这可是静♥坐♥
Whoa, dude, this is a sit-in,
不是搬家
Not a move-in.
还要一些花生酱
Oh! And some peanut butter.
嘿 没错 我对它的爱恋可没结束呢
Yeah, that's right, the love affair continues.
好的 我去去就来
Well, I'll be back.
你要去干什么
What are you doing?
我是要去加入静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
I'm gonna join the sit-in.
我也要为真理而战
I have to do what's right.
不如我带你出去吃冰激凌怎么样
How about I take you out for ice cream instead?
那我先去车里等
I'll be in the car.
我们以前经常玩的那个疯狂的扑克玩法
What was that crazy card game
叫什么来着 要用到所有的8
We used to play with all the eights?
不就叫“疯8牌”吗
Crazy eights.
不对
No
Gabe怎么还没带零食上来呢
Where is Gabe with the snacks?
现在连我都觉得饿了
Now I'm getting hungry.
饿惨了
So hungry.
我老觉得我闻到烤牛排的香味了
I keep thinking I smell steak cooking.
就是 我也闻到了
Yeah, me too.
真的吗
Really?
哎哟喂
Oh, hey!
可别怪我哦 我在给全家人做晚餐呢
Don't mind me... Just making dinner for my family...
我说的是在地面上的家人
You know, the ones on the ground.
得了吧 我们很清楚你的意图
Yeah, okay. We know what you're doing
那不会管用的
And it's not gonna work.
那好 随便你们吧
Well, suit yourself.
不过我现在正要烤一块五分熟的
But I'm making one medium rare
我可知道某人最喜欢这嫩度了
The way I know someone likes.
我最喜欢五分熟了 他在引诱我呢
I like medium rare. He's talking about me.
要坚强
Stay strong.
现在我要离开一小会
Now, I'm gonna be right back.
我要进屋去了
I'm going inside the house
要去看看我那巧克力蛋奶酥哦
To check on my chocolate souffle.
你那套把戏别人也会玩
Two can play at this game!
说的是 除非我们也有烧烤炉和牛排啊
Yeah, if we had a barbecue and some steaks.
一天最重要的晚餐就要到手了 T骨牛排啊
Catch of the day... T-Bone.
好极了
Yes!
来吧 -别 别 别
Okay. - No, no, no!
你肯定没办法勾住T字排骨 还是去钓肉片好了
You'll never get the T-Bone. Go for the filet.
我想我钓到了 勾住啦 勾住啦
I think I got it. I got it! I got it!
我从没像现在这样爱你
I have never loved you more than...
你这白♥痴♥
Idiot!
我看有人把他们的鱼竿烤过头了哦
I think somebody overcooked their fishing pole.
这个看上去更像过熟了嘛
This looks more medium well.
我饿死了
I'm so hungry!
这上面一点吃的都没有
And there's nothing to eat up here.
好像还是有的 橡子 橡子也是食物 对吗
Or is there? Acorns... Acorns are food, right?
那是松鼠的食物还差不多
For squirrels.
松鼠是怎么把这玩意剥开的
How do squirrels do this.
因为它们是松鼠
Well, they're squirrels.
你知道不
You know what?
我受够了 我要退出
I can't take this anymore. I'm done.
等等 别这样
Wait, no!
你就这样放弃吗 一如你的本性
You're just giving up? That is so like you!
什么叫我的“本性”
What is so like me?
总是半途而废
To be a quitter.
是么 好吧 你总是很专横
Yeah? Well, you're bossy!
我一点都不专横
I am not bossy!
你以后不许再那么说我 我命令你
And don't you ever call me that again. I forbid you!
法♥西♥斯♥ - 废才
Bossy! - Quitty!
哟 你这也算成熟吗
Oh, real mature!
我可比你成熟多了
I am more mature than you are!
随你怎么说 哇呀 够了
Whatever! Oh! Okay!
够了
Okay!
行了 快把棒子放下
All right, drop the bat
不然波波宝就要变成烤宝宝了
Or baby booboo becomes baby barbecue.
我不信你有那个胆子
You wouldn't dare!
那就试试啊
Try me.
把娃娃给我
Give me the baby.
把棒子给我
Give me the bat.
娃娃
The baby.
棒子
The bat
PJ
P.J.!
拉我上去 拉我上去
Pull me up! Pull me up!
哦 等等 你还要退出吗
Oh, wait! Are you quitting?
啥
What?
你知道的 假如说
You know, like,
我要是拉你上来了 你还要不要继续静♥坐♥抗♥议♥呢
If I pull you back in, will you keep doing the sit-in?
既然我另一个选择是脸对着烧烤炉
Since my alternative is a face-first dive
直冲冲的掉下去 那么答案是 继续
into a hot barbecue... Yes!
还有一件事
One more thing.
你必须无条件给我当司机
You have to drive me wherever I want to go
之后一整个月都要这样
For the next month.
成交
Deal.
现在快拉我上去 我的脸都要变成炭了
Now pull me up,my face is browning.
好吧
Okay.
多谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
不客气
No problem.
可是啊 本来你也不用去救我的
Although, you wouldn't have had to save me
还不是你先把我推出去的
If you didn't push me out of a treehouse!
哇哇哇 喂 喂 快停下
Whoa whoa whoa! Hey hey! Stop!
哇 休战 休战
Whoa! Truce! Truce!
天啊 咱俩是咋啦 我们好像还是七岁的小孩子一样
Gosh, what is wrong with us? We're going at it like seven-year-olds.
老妈说的对
Mom was right.
在这上面我们确实一直在打架 不是吗
We did fight up here all the time, didn't we?
对啊 而且到现在都没变 我们还在继续打呢
Yes, and nothing's changed. We're still doing it.
难道我们俩就要一直这样相处下去吗
Is this the way it's always gonna be between us?
我希望不是
I hope not.
我可不想以后坐在养老院的走廊上
I don't want to be sitting on the porch
还要挥舞着泡沫棒子
Of our old folks' home whacking each other
互相打来打去
With foam bats.
哦 难道我们必须住在同一家养老院吗
Oh, do we have to live in the same old folks' home?
PJ 如果我们不能同心协力
P.J., if we can't come together
哪怕仅仅是为小Charlie做一件事
And do this one thing for Charlie,
那我们就更不可能一起做得成其他任何事了
We're never gonna come together on anything.
你说的对
You're right.
我们一定可以做成这件事的 为了Charlie
We can do this... For Charlie.
为了Charlie
For Charlie.
那么
So...
那你现在想干什么
What do you want to do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
真希望我们可以快点成功挽救这个小树屋
I wish we could hurry up and save this treehouse
这样我们才能尽早从这鬼地方出去
So we could get the heck out of this treehouse.
他们还呆在那树上呢
They're still up in that tree.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表